Pretty Boy: Luhan x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sandara Park, did you just say that Luhan is not attractive?" Park Bom, who is Dara's best friend spoke with her eyes widened like a rabbit, not understanding the taste of man in her friend's eyes.

Dara and Bom are on their way to the part-time job at a local coffee shop near their school. The two girls were in need of finanace to enter their graduate school, and none of them were either rich enough to make it to the school.

"What is so attractive about him? He only have the pretty face, there is nothing special about that guy." Dara said firmly and shook her head.

"Then what is your taste in man?" Bom questioned her friend.

"Bommie, I'm not interested in dating anyone, okay?" Dara stated as she look at her friend.

"You're so weird." Bom said, but Dara chuckled and opened the door to the shop.

"Let's just go inside before our manager get mad at us."

Dara repsond to her friend, but when she was about to go in, she crashed into someone and her outfit was stained with a brown liquid. Bom gasped and covered , while Dara stared at her top with a disappointment.

"I'm really sorry about your outfit." The voice spoke and Dara glanced up.

It was Luhan, that pretty boy that had became the topic of her and Bom. He was one of the popular student in her school because not only because of his pretty face, but because of his intelligence, and athletic ability, not to mention his extreme kindness toward everyone. Dara only heard about Luhan, but never familiar with the boy.

"That's okay." Dara spoke, but really, she was angry as the outfit is very expensive.

"If you don't mind, I can wash out that for you." Luhan spoke with a smile. 

"Oh no, that's fine." Dara said. "I'll wash it when I get home."

"Are you sure? It really is hard to clean the coffee stain." Luhan said. "Also, it's my fault for not looking where I was going."

"Thank you, but I'm fine." Dara answered. "If you don't mind, I have to get to work, I don't want to be late."

"Sure." 

Luhan smiled and moved aside with his beautiful smile. Dara only smiled at the boy, and dragged the daydreaming Bom inside the tea shop. Luhan stared at Dara as she walk in the shop, and the pretty boy only smiled at her.

"Sandara Park, I'll make sure to come again." 

Luhan then walked away from the shop with an empty cup.

~~~~~

It's now in the weekend, and Dara was working alone at the coffee shop. Bom suddenly called in sick, so she has to do an extra shift for her best friend. Although it was in the afternoon, not a lot of people were at the shop, so Dara was washing the table with a cloth. Suddenly, the bell of the door rang, and Dara immediately looked up to greet her customer.

"Hello and welcome to..." Dara couldn't finish her word when she found out that the customer was none other than Luhan. "Lu-Luhan-ssi?"

"Hello, again." Luhan smiled sweetly at her. "Mind if I order a drink?"

"Ah, sure." Dara dropped the cloth on the table and stood behind the counter. "What would you like to order?"

"One large size of Ice Americano please." Luhan said.

"Okay, will that be all for you today?" Dara asked.

"And one more thing." Luhan said and Dara looked at the boy, and the pretty boy leaned close to her face, which startled her.

"Are you free tonight?" 

"E-eh?" Dara's eyes widened and Luhan chuckled.

"Why do you look surprise?" 

"I-I'm sorry, but I have work until late." Dara said, trying to avoid the deer-like eyes of the pretty boy.

"What time do you end?" Luhan asked.

"I get out around 10 pm." Dara answered.

"That's pretty late.." Luhan said with a disappointment.

"Yeah, and if you don't mind, I have to serve the customers." Dara said when she saw people standing behind Luhan with a frown with their arms acrossed. "You're holding up the line."

Luhan turned around and met eyes with everyone who were glaring at him. Luhan grinned sheepshly at everyone then turned back to Dara.

"Then I'll wait for you." 

"You don't have to." Dara said. "Here is your order."

Dara said as she hand the cup of coffee to the said pretty boy in front of her. Luhan smiled and took the coffee from her hand.

"I insist to wait." Luhan then went to sit on an empty table, leaving Dara to be dumfounded at his behavior. 

Dara continued to serve the customers, while Luhan just watched her from the table. They would meet eyes with each other, but Dara ignored him as she was busy and she was not even interested in the boy. She thought that if she kept ignoring the boy, he'll leave, but she was definitely wrong, as Luhan would stay at the same spot, and do anything to keep himself busy, and not forgetting to flash some beautiful smile at her.

It was nearly closing time and the customers started leaving one by one, except for a certain boy at the corner. Dara was shocked when she realized that Luhan really meant it when he was going to wait for her. The pretty boy was now sleeping on the table with an empty cup in front of him. Dara heaved a sigh and went to his table to wake him up.

He was indeed beautiful, maybe more than her. He had very youthful skin with a long eyelashes with a perfect nose and lips. His brown fringes were covering one of his eyes, and the said boy was breathing softly like a baby. At that moment, Dara felt her heart skipping a bit as she watch this flawless figure sleeping on the table. She never liked pretty boys, but for some reason, Luhan might be an exception and something tell her that she really want to get to know this pretty boy a little bit more. Suddenly, Luhan started fidgeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter