Touch Love: Jinwoon x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's okay even if I can't touch you

It's okay even if I can't hug you

Lonely love yes I love you, like my destiny

I can feel you.

It was another late night and Jinwoon was driving his way to his house from the night shift that just ended. Jinwoon didn't understand why the rain was starting to pour very hard right now. The news never mention that it was going to rain today, and Jinwoon believed that because today was a perfect weather with warm sun and beautiful breeze. Jinwoon hated the raining days because it always changes his mood and also the day that he would feel the presence of that someone in the house. 

Jinwoon may be a young man in his 20's, but he is still afraid of paranormal things like ghosts and evil spirits. He grew up listening to those stories from his brother, and he still has the trauma of having a nightmare when a female ghost with blood and three head was chasing him in his dream when he was a little boy. He would shiver everytime he think about that grotesque scene, and that would always happen in rainy days or when he was alone late at night. 

When Jinwoon came to his apartment building, he stayed in his car. He really didn't wanted to go inside his house, and just stared at his window. There were many things going on in his head, but then again, there is no place like home, so the said boy stepped out from his car. He grabbed an old umbrella that was lying in his car and dragged his feet and went to his house. 

Jinwoon reached out for the key in his house, but the door slightly opened from inside, which startled the young owner of his apartment. He started sweating and his hand started shaking, so the said boy swallowed hard and stepped inside his room. Once he came in, he felt a cold wind against his cheek, meaning that unknowing thing was standing close to him, and it felt like that 'thing' was breathing into his ears and he felt a chill down his spine.

"Y-you're here, aren't you?" Jinwoon asked with a squeak.

There was no answer, but the spirit respond it with a cold wind. Jinwoon felt the hair of his entire body stand up, so the said boy hurriedly ran inside his room and shut the door behind him. Jinwoon leaned his back on the door and felt the cross-necklace around his neck. He then closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against the necklace.

Meanwhile at the living room, a figure started to from in the darkness. It was a young woman in her mid 20's with extremely pale skin and a chocolate brown eyes. She was a petite woman who was wearing a white knee-level silky dress and her eyes showed sadness. She stared at the closed door in front of her with eyes full of sorrow.

"Jinwoon-ssi..."

Her name was Sandara Park, who was Jinwoon's former co-worker when she was alive. She died in a tragic car accident few weeks ago when she was on her way back from work. It was raining that time and the road were extremely slippery, and when Dara was about to make a turn, she collides with another car that was coming from the other side and died. It was the other driver's fault as he was driving with a full speed, proabably drunk with alcohol. What's unfair was that the drunkard survived, but Dara didn't make it. 

Dara was rather an extremely quiet person in her work that not a lot of people take a notice of her. She was shy and antisocial and didn't have many friends in the work. The only person that she ever talk to was Jinwoon. Whenever he's with Dara, he only talk about business, so she was bascially just his partner, nothing more. Dara fell in love at first sight when she saw Jinwoon. The said boy was popular among both women and men at work, he was very outgoing and socialized easily with others. Dara really loved that side of him, and also his diligency when it comes to work, and not to mention his kindness. She was never able to confessed to him because she was shy and was afraid of getting rejected by him. She just died without confessing to him. Maybe that was better because after she died, she came to Jinwoon's place and would confess all of her feelings to him, but Jinwoon was not aware of it, since he cannot see or hear her.

"Jinwoon-ssi, I love you..." Dara confessed as she stare into the door. "Only if I can touch you..."

Dara's eyes were now welling up in tears as she reached out her pale hand in front of the empty air.

"Then I would be happy..." Dara smiled sadly as tears were pouring down her eyes.

That is when the door opened and Jinwoon came out with a towel and pair of clothing in his arms. Dara gasped, and Jinwoon was now looking directly into her eyes, and her heart was beating rapidly as she felt a strange jolt in her body. 

"I still can't see you." Jinwoon spoke and walked toward Dara's direction. "Are you here? Who are you?"

Jinwoon questioned the invisible spirit. Dara didn't say anything and just reached out her hand to caress the young man's cheek, but her hand went through the man's cheek. Dara tried again, but the same thing happened and Dara smiled, but she cannot wipe the tears of sadness pouring down from her soft cheek. Jinwoon closed his eyes when he felt a cold, but yet a soft wind brushing against his cheek.

"Are you trying to touch me?" Jinwoon asked.

"Yes." Dara nodded. "But I can't..." 

"W-why do I feel... comfort?" Jinwoon spoke with his eyes still closed and Dara startled. "Who are you?"

"My name is Sandara Park." Dara answered, but it was useless.

"Why am I talking to myself?" Jinwoon said in a frustration and messed up his hair. "This is ridiculous... I must be losing my mind..."

Jinwoon muttered and went inside the restroom. Dara heaved a sigh and leaned against the said man's door. There would be times when Dara would go inside the restroom to comfort the younger. Although Jinwoon cannot see her, he knew that he feel protected by this mysterious presence, but it's just that he's too scared to even talk to her. Jinwoon sing in the tub whenever he's happy and would cry when he is feeling sad, upset, or angry. Dara felt both of the emotions and it pained he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter