Baby, I Miss You: Tao x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes that are filled with me are shinning

You won't leave my head...

Baby I miss you

Dara will never forget that one fateful night when she met a young Chinese boy in the nightclub. It was like the usual night, where Dara would come to the club to get rid of her stress from work, and just her life.

As always, Dara danced widly for a bit, and sat on the usual table, alone. The people will usually come with friends, but Dara preferred to come alone. It's not that she doens't have friends or anything, she just like coming alone to the club. That is why there are always guys trying to hit on her, but Dara politely rejected them, as she know better that all these men was , and maybe even sleeping together. Dara sat on the table alone, drinking the alcohol, filling them up herself. It was surprised that she doesn't get drunk easily, she was indeed a strong drinker.

What she didn't know was that there was a certain Chinese boy, who was watchingher intently from a bar. After the boy took another drink from the bartender, he grabbed two bottles of drinks, and went to Dara's table.

"Hey, what's up?" The boy said and sat on the table across from her.

"Do I know you?" Dara looked suspiciously at the new arrival. 

"No, of course not." The boy stood up from the table, "may I accompany you tonight?"

"You're already here, so why do you bother to ask?" Dara said, and the boy whistled.

"Oh, very feisty." The boy said, but Dara ignored him and drank the alcohol again, "my name is Huang Zitao, but call me Tao."

Tao introduced himself, but Dara seemed careless to whatever the boy was saying.

"You're not going to tell me your name?" Tao asked.

"You didn't ask." 

"All right then. What is your name, Miss?"

"Sandara Park, but Dara is fine too." Dara answered.

"I never heard a name like that before," Tao said.

Tao offered one of the drink to Dara, but she only looked suspiciously at him.

"There is no drug in here."

"And how should I believe that?"

Tao took the bottle of alcohol and drank them. Dara was speechless, and Tao only smiled at her.

"Now do you believe me?"

Dara nodded her head. Tao once again offered the bottle of alchol to Dara, and she took it from the young boy.

"Bottoms up?"

Dara and Tao made the clinking sound together, and drank the alcohol in one gulp. It was very refreshing, and Dara wiped the corner of her lips with her sleeve.

"Dara-ssi, I've been watching you," Tao began, "you're always drinking alone."

"Oh, so you've been spying on me?"

"I wouldn't say that spying, it's because I'm interested in you."

"Sorry?"

Tao chuckled and leaned closer to Dara, "would you like to go out with me?"

Tao asked sincerely, and Dara was startled at first. Tao kept an adorable smile and gazed into Dara's brown eyes. It was first time that a man actually showed an interest to her, so she didn't knew what to say. 

"How old are you?" Dara blurted out.

"I'm 21." 

"You're too young."

"I wouldn't say that. I have a car, a credit card, and I can drink."

Dara somehow find that cute in a way, and smiled to herself.

"How about we play a game?" Tao asked.

"A game?" Dara asked, "what kind?"

"How to make Sandara Park fall in love with Huang Zitao in 60 seconds."

Dara scoffed, "you sure have a confidence in yourself."

"Of course," Tao grinned, "so, shall we start?"

Dara found this ridiculous, but was kind of curious as well. She liked the young boy's determination, and thought she will play along with his game.

"Alright then, what do I need to do?"

"Nothing. All you need to do is look into my eyes for 60 seconds. Simple, isn't it?"

Dara smirked inwardly as she like the challenge.

"So, will you play or not?"

"Sure."

"Okay then, the game starts..." Tao said and glanced at the watch, it was exactly 5 seconds before the clock strike midnight. "5...4...3...2...1. The game starts now."

Tao countdown the time and fixed his eyes on Dara, and she did the same as well. The two of them were now looking at each other, silently without any sound. Only the intense club music was playing on the background. 

This boy sure have a confidence, let's see if it works. 

"What are you thinking about?" Tao asked.

"Guess."

Tao chuckled, "I'm not a mind reader."

Tao's eyes were still fixed steadily in Dara's brown eyes. He didn't say anything, but Dara could feel the intense gaze from the younger in front of her. Dara could almost see her own reflection from his eyes as he silently gazed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter