The DJ is Mine: Chen x Dara

πŸ’• SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP πŸ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen was fooling around with his fellow members Chanyeol and Sehun as they were walking down the hallway. Suho, in the other hand, was reprimanding the boys to stop and behave, but being the bratty boys who doesn't listen to their leader ignored him, and continued and playfully shove each other at the hall. Suho just gave up on these boys and sighed.

"Guess what?" Sehun suddenly said and the older boys glanced at the maknae. "I heard that Dara sunbaenim is going to be a special DJ tonight for Raise the Volume."

Chen's ears perked up at the maknae's remark and turned to him. Chen was silently a fanboy of Dara as well after Chanyeol introduced to him about 2NE1.

"What? How come I didn't know about this?" Chanyeol said, and Sehun smirked.

"You don't deserve to be Dara noona's number one fanboy, I do!" Sehun said proudly and puffed out his chest.

"Never! I'll never let you be noona's number one fanboy! I am!" Chanyeol retorted at the younger.

"No way! You should give up that title to me!" Sehun shouted back.

"Never!" Chanyeol growled.

Chanyeol and Sehun silently glared at each other, and Chen rolled his eyes at the two immature boys. He thought that it was pathetic. Chen knew that he deserves to be Dara's number one fanboy. Suho tried to stop them once again, but it was no use, so he ignored them and continued walking down the hall,Β until he saw a figure approaching from the other end. It was none other than Sandara Park of 2NE1, and beside her was their manager, Jjangmae. Suho immediately came to a stop, which caused Chen to crash onto the leader's back.

"Owh, Suho hyung. Why did you stop suddenly?" Chen whined as he rubbed his nose.Β 

Chanyeol and Sehun also stopped on their tracks when they saw their sunbaenim from the other side. Chen was curious at why s suddenly stopped, so he peaked around between the members, and silently gasped when he saw Dara, his idol. Dara also saw the boys with her manager.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Dara said awkwardly and bowed to the four boys, and her manager rolled his eyes at her.

"A-annyeonghaseyo! We're EXO!" The EXO members bowed at the same time, but Chanyeol's voice was the loudest among the four.

It was very awkward, and the hallway was not helping at all. It was so narrow that there was not enough room for every one of them to stand. Jjangmae, the manager gave the EXO boys a silent stare to the boys, and the four immediately disperse to the side like the Red Ocean. The manager smiled proudly and made way for his idol.

"Thanks." Dara said to the manager, as she walk down the space in the middle.Β 

Dara and the manager walked ahead, while the four boys were still staring blankly at the beautiful goddess in front of them. They were speechless, as they never seen Dara so close. They have to admit, she was indeed gorgeous. When Dara was getting further away from them, the four EXO members immediately came together, and watched her from the back with an awe.

"I-is that Da-Dara sunbaenim?" Suho questioned as he pointed his finger at Dara's small figure.

"Y-yeah." Chanyeol said, even he couldn't believe his eyes.

He always was a huge fan of Dara, but looking this close at his idol he was nearly speechless, as her beauty was breathtaking to him. He stared blankly, as he thought about Dara's smiling face.

"She's...stunning." Sehun said with his mouth hanging open at her beauty.

Suho and Chanyeol agreed with their maknae with a nod.Β 

"She's not bad." Chen said, and the three K members turned around to the main vocal with a gasp.

"What did you say?" They exclaimed at the same time.

"I said she's not bad." Chen replied. "I thought she was going to look much better in person, but there is nothing different." Chen continued casually, which made the K members to burned in anger.

"How can you say that to my ideal type? Have you gone mad?" Chanyeol raise his voice at his friend. "She is splendid in person or in screen, so you better not insult my precious goddess!"

"I wasn't insulting." Chen said calmly to the taller giant.

"Dara noona is way better than any other female idols that I've seen." Sehun added with Chanyeol. "There is not even a word that can describe her beauty!"

"I-" Chen couldn't say anything when the two giants growl at him.

"I'm sorry Jongdae, but I agree with Chanyeol and Sehun." Suho added. "You should apologize for your blasphemy." Suho said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Blas..what?"

"Hmph." Chanyeol scoffed at Chen and started walkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter