Video Call: V x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Based on my DaraBTS oneshot, Guilty Pleasure)

Dara came home after meeting with BTS in the studio room. Dara didn't expected for her to exchange numbers with BTS members. It might be embarrassing because now the members know that she play BTS World and that she's an ARMY. Dara thought that it was a mistake to leave her phone at BTS waiting room, but at least she was able to talk to the boys without feeling uncomfortable.

Dara finally reached level 20 on the game, and her battery was running low. She charged her phone and went inside the restroom to take a shower. It was a long day, but she was glad that she came back to music studio after a long time, and she felt nostalgic. She was proud of the other hoobaes that perform on stage and was relieved when some of the hoobaes noticed her even though they were nearly 10 years younger than her or more. 

After Dara finished taking shower she went to her living room. She grabbed some bowl of fruit and her phone, and sat on the couch. The first thing she did with her phone was to log in to her BTS World account. She was going to continue with her mission on the game, and plan to reach level 25 before she goes to sleep. She start another mission in the game, but the card was not enough and they were lower level card.

"Aw, come on!" Dara said nearly sitting up from the couch and she was stuck on chapter 5-16 because her cards did not have enough stamina. She even used the diamonds, but only received the cards that she already has in her collection.

Dara groaned and lay on the couch, phone gripping tighter in her hand. She stared at the ceiling as she couldn't pass the mission, and she would need to charge her phone sooner or later. Suddenly, her phone started ringing and Dara picked up the phone and stared at the screen. The name on the screen read, Kim TaeTae and Dara raised her eyebrows at the unfamiliar name.

"Kim TaeTae?" Dara said and when she didn't pick up the phone hung up. However, the phone rang again and the same name came on the screen, but this time it was a video call. Dara was going to hung up again, but accidentally pressed answer button on her phone.

"DARA SUNBAENIM!" On the phone screen was V from BTS, and Dara's eyes widened at the unexpected video call.

"V-ssi!" Dara exclaimed in shocked. The phone slipped from her hand and land it on the side of her cheek. It hurted a lot as Dara wasn't able to catch the phone and just dropped flatly on her face. "Ouch, dammit!

Dara groaned and V laughed from the phone screen. 

"Hahaha, sunbaenim you should have seen you expression when the phone dropped on your cheek." V continued to laugh. "I wish I should have record that on my phone because your facial expression was hilarious!"

"It's not funny, V-ssi." Dara said rubbing on the side of her cheek. "I knew that cellphone is dangerous, ouch."

"Hahaha." V laughed. "Sunbaenim, I want to talk to you by looking at your face, but all I see is your chin." 

"What?" Dara asked and V chuckled.

"Your phone angle is directing to your chin not on the face." V explained.

"Oh, sorry!" Dara said when she noticed the angle on her phone was pointed toward her chin. Dara felt embarrassed and her face turned red because she was sure that V probably saw her double-chin. 

"It's okay sunbaenim because I thought it was adorable." V said and smiled. "So, what were you doing?"

"Well, I just finish taking a shower and... AHH, V-SSI ARE YOU NOT WEARING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?" Dara exclaimed when she saw the BTS member's bare shoulder from the screen. 

"Huh, no! I'm wearing a shower robe!" V explained, his face also turning red. "I-I think the robe slipped." He then pulled up the robe to his shoulder and smiled awkwardly at Dara. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine!" Dara said. "It's totally fine! I didn't see anything, so yeah, hahaha." Dara said awkwardly, her face heating up.

"Ah, sunbaenim! You're a ert!" V said playfully from the phone screen and gripped the robe tighter on him.

"What? No, no, you're wrong! I'm not thinking about anything, I swear!" Dara exclaimed.

"TH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter