Love Shot: Xiumin x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm only filled with thoughts that leave me breathless

I'm thirsting and with this one glass...

It's like I'll overflow on this dangerous night

Dara was in a bad mood because at work, her boss yelled at her in front of the other workers for making a mistake on an important project. The boss literally threw Dara's project on her desk and yelled at her to start the project all over again from the beginning. Dara was all about perfection. She review her project multiple time to see if she made any error, and she even confirmed with her co-workers that her project was perfect. However, it seemed like the boss thought otherwise, and besides, Dara know that the boss hated her without any reason from first day of work. To make things worst it was raining outside.

"Seriously?" Dara let out a heavy sigh.

Dara didn't bring an umbrella with her because the weather forecaster announced there will be small droplets of rain and the sun will be shinning again. However, rain was pouring heavily outside and it will be difficult for Dara to drive in the rain. Dara decided to wait inside a bar until the rain slowly dies down. The bar was few blocks from the place and she was a regular customer. She goes there once in a while to drink alone. 

Dara threw the purse on top of her head, and started running through the rain to get to the bar. By the time Dara arrived at the bar, she was soaked in rain.

"Uh, Dara noona? Did you swim in the rain?" Seungyoon, the owner of a bar chuckled as he greeted her.

"Very funny, Seungyoon." Dara said. Seungyoon laughed and tossed a towel on top of Dara's head. "I'm going to stay here until the rain stop."

"I don't think the rain is going to stop." Seungyoon said. "You can spend a night here. I'll leave the key with you."

"I'll be fine." Dara sat down as she continued to dry her hair.

Dara glanced around the bar and there wasn't many people. There were only few number of people enjoying the drink since it was nearly closing time. Dara sat on the bar table. There was another man sitting on the bar table just few seats from her. Dara swear that the man was stealing a glance at her. 

"The usual?" Seungyoon asked as he stood in front of her table.

"Yeah." Dara answered and lightly tugged on the sleeve of Seungyoon's shirt and the younger bend his knee to meet eye level with her. "Who is that guy?" Dara asked quietly referring to the charming stranger who was sitting alone.

"His name is Kim Minseok. I heard that he's a CEO in one of the biggest sporting brands in Korea." Seungyoon answered as he glanced at Minseok. "He recently started coming here alone around this time."

"He looks a bit young to be a CEO." Dara said, "and he's really attractive."

Seungyoon rolled his eyes and gave Dara her drink. "Didn't you just had a bad day at work?"

"I did, but maybe I'm feeling less angry after seeing him." Dara answered as he took the drink from the bar owner.

"I've seen a lot of women trying to flirt with him, but he rejected all of them." Seungyoon answered. "I don't understand because all those women were extremely attractive."

"Hmm, is that right?" Dara hummed as she sipped her drink, but her eyes were still fixed on Minseok.

If Dara has the confident she'll probably flirt with him. Dara gazed at him and once in a while, Minseok will meet eyes with Dara and smiled at her. Dara awkwardly smiled back at him, but continued her conversation with Seungyoon. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter