My Remedy: Jin x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin was in a studio room and sitting in front of a piano. He was composing on a piano for new piece of work, but he couldn't seemed to concentrate today. He was feeling exhausted and just want to lay down on the couch and sleep. Today was just not day, and he badly need an inspiration to start working again.

At the moment, a soft knock was heard outside of his studio room. The door opened from outside and a bright smile appear in his expression when he saw the guest; it was his lovely girlfriend, Sandara Park. 

"Whoa, why is it so hot in here." Dara said as she took off her coat and placed the coffee holder on the table in front of her. 

"Dara!" Seokjin exclaimed and before Dara could even sit down, Seokjin gave her a hug. 

Dara was startled, but soon hugged him back with a smile. "Gosh, did you miss me that much?"

"Of course. I thought I was going to die." Seokjin said as he pulled apart from the hug. He wrapped his hand around Dara's face, and their eyes met. "You don't know how much I missed you." He gave a soft peck on her lips and Dara chuckled. 

Dara sat on the couch and gave one of the iced coffee to Seokjin and Dara took the other one. She even bought some pastries to eat with the coffee because she know that her boyfriend didn't even eat anything in the studio room.

"Take some pastries as well. I'm sure you didn't eat anything." Dara smiled and Seokjin gladly took it from her.

"You know me too well." Seokjin said and took a bite out of the potato and cheese pastries. The warmth of the pastries melted in his mouth as he felt the warm cheese and chunky potato in his mouth. "Wow, it's amazing! Thank you, Dara." Seokjin gave another peck on Dara's lips.

"Okay, you're so affectionate today. What's going on?" Dara chuckled, but she really enjoyed spending time with her boyfriend and not to mention that she would always fall head over heel at Seokjin's romantic affection.

"What can I say? I missed you so much." Seokjin said. "I'll neve get tired of saying it multiple time."

"Hm, okay and I really like that as well." Dara said with a smile.

Dara and Seokjin chat for a while. It had been a while since the two of them saw each other, maybe two months or so. They have a lot of catching up to do with one another. After their chatting, Seokjin sat on the piano again and Dara sat on the couch behind him with arms under her chin.

"I have the inspiration now." Seokjin said. "You really are something."

"That is a compliment, right?" Dara asked raising her eyebrows at him. Seokjin chuckled and nodded his head. "Alright then, let me see what you can do with those genius talent of yours." 

Seokjin smiled and started playing the piano. There wasn't any hesitation as he started to get all these different types of melody in his head. He poured out all the energy on to that piano that the music played smoothly throughout the room. Dara was smiling at the back with a smile as she appreciate such a beautiful piece of work that is being played by Seokjin. 

Dara was getting too much into Seokjin's music that she stood up from the couch and started walking toward her boyfriend. Seokjin didn't seem to notice that Dara was standing behind him and his slender finger started to play gracefully on the piano. Dara then hugged Seokjin from the back and lay her chin on his broad shoulder. 

"That's so beautiful." Dara said. "I can hear this all day."

"There is still more to see." Seokjin said and softly kissed her on the back of her hand, and continued playing the graceful music on the piano. 

Dara smiled and moved to the side of the piano. She lay her head on top of the piano with hand under her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter