Mr. Charming: Chanyeol x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WAIT! STOP!"

Dara ran as fast as she can after the bus closed, frantically waving her hand. She really have to get on that bus, or else, she'll be late to her work. If she is late again, then she'll likely to get fired from the compney, since the director is strict with attendance. The bus driver, luckily saw her and stopped the bus, and Dara hurriedly went inside the vehicle.

"Thank you..." She panted as she press her bus card on the machine.

"Dara noona!" A cheerfully familiar voice was calling her, and patting an empty seat next to him with his hand in excitement. Dara smiled a little to herself and went to her usual place; next to Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol and Dara didn't knew each other well, but they started to be familiarized with each other as they were riding on the bus together. Dara remembered the first day she got on the bus, where she met Chanyeol. There was no available seat, so Dara had to squeeze her way through the crowd of people to stand in her heels. Then a very cute college boy with big ears saw her and offered an empty seat next to him. He moved his backpack and Dara sat down.

"Good morning, Chanyeol." Dara smiled at the cute boy.

"Good morning~" Chanyeol sang. "Noona, did you overslept again?"

"I was working all-night. You can see the dark circles underneath my eyes, see?" Dara said and pointed at the ugly circle under her eyes.

Chanyeol didn't say anything and just leaned closer to her with a serious expression.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Dara startled at the boy's reaction.

Dara knew that she shouldn't feel any kind of fluttering toward this boy. I mean, she was in her 30's and this boy was younger than her by almost 10 years. But then again, there were sometime when Dara had to avoid his eyes because she wanted to hide her blush.

"Hmm..." Chanyeol said as he put his hand under his chin, still looking at Dara. "Hmm..." He then started moving his head to the side and started examining her face. Then soon, an extremely cute smile appeared on his face. "Noona still looks cute, like a panda. And I love pandas."

Dara felt her heart stopping at the boy's charm. "Y-yah, s-stop joking around."

"I'm not joking." Chanyeol said suddenly with a straight face. "I was being serious."

"The cute part or the panda?" Dara asked doubtly, but Chanyeol only grinned.

"Hehe, what do you think?"

"D-don't smile l-like that..." Dara said, purposely avoiding her eyes with him.

"Why? Don't I look cute?" Chanyeol said and pointed his cheek with his finger.

"Y-you look like an idiot."

"Ouch, that hurts, noona." Chanyeol said and felt his heart.

Dara didn't mean to call him an idiot, it just that she couldn't stop herself from blushing at the boy next to her. So, she heaved a sigh and stared outside the window.

"Noona, are you mad?" Chanyeol asked and peered into her face. "Waa, your face is like a tomato! Are you sick?" Chanyeol said worriedly and felt her forehead.

They were gaining some look of discomfort from the passengers in the bus, and the elders were coughing at them in irritation. Dara felt embarrased and wanted to hide in a hole, but Chanyeol didn't seemed to mind, as he kept on smiling at her.

"I'm not sick!" Dara said and pushed his hand away. "I'm just tired." Dara lied and looked outside the window again, trying to calm her heart from beating.

Suddenly, Chanyeol leaned his head against Dara's shoulder, surprised at the younger boy's action, she looked at him.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I'm tired too." Chanyeol whined as he look up at her with his cute puppy eyes. "Wake me up when we arrive at my school."

"I get off first th-"

Dara couldn't finish her word when she felt a soft breathe tickling against her skin. She glanced to the side and noticed that Chanyeol has already fallen asleep, and his was snoring softly like a little boy.

Dara shook her head in, but couldn't hide the smile at the corner of her lips. Soon, Dara also had fallen asleep with her head against the window.

~~~~~

It has already been a week after the bus incidence. Right after that week, Dara was fired from her job as she was expected. She knew that it was coming, so she wasn't too surprised when she received a call from her boss that she was fired. As usual, she got on the same bus. She wanted to spend some time thinking in the bus for what she was going to start doing now. Dara got on the bus, hopping to see that cutie big ear elf again, but Chanyeol wasn't there when she got on the bus.

She heaved a sigh. "Of course, what did I expect..." Dara said and plugged in the earphone to relax herself with a music.

She just stared outside the window, her eyes slowly drooping as she felt the heaviness in her eyes. Then within a second, she once again fell asleep.

Dara opened her eyes when she felt a jerk from the bus. "Ah!"

"Noona!" An arm stopped her from falling over, so she glanced to the side; Chanyeol was looking at her with the concern eyes.

"Chanyeol?" Dara blinked her eyes several times. "Great, I must be dreaming..." Dara muttered, but a chuckled was heard.

"You're not dreaming noona, it's me, Chanyeol."

Dara rubbed her eyes several times to see his face, and soon her vision became clear. There she saw Chanyeol sitting next to her with the same goofy smile that she always see in the bus.

"Chanyeol, what are you? Aren't you suppose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter