Goodbye Summer: D.O x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The feelings I've hidden still remain as a painful secret memory

The photos that cant' define our relationship is a heartbreaking story

I'm sorry, summer, now goodbye.

"Do Kyungsoo and Park Sandara, outside, now!"

The homeroom teacher shouted angrily at the two students who were walking out of the class with a chair in each of their hands. The two went outside the class and knelt down with the chair above their hand. Kyungsoo and Dara were being punished by the teacher because both of them didn't do their homework. Dara was understandable because she rarely does her homework, but Kyungsoo was very ironic. This boy was the top of the top in their school who never gave up his first place, and known as the smartest student in the school. That is why it was surprising to Dara that the school's pride didn't do his homework.

Kyungsoo didn't say anything and looked straight at the front of the window, while Dara just examined the boy next to her. Kyungsoo felt her gaze and became very uncomfortable at her stare, so he turned to his side and almost jumped back when her face leaned close to him.

"Why?" Dara suddenly questioned the boy, and Kyungsoo looked at her. "You're like the smartest guy in the entire school, and you always do your homework. Is there things going on with your family? You know, it's okay to tell me, I'll listen." 

"It's nothing." Kyungsoo said and glanced at the front again. "I just didn't feel like doing my homework last night.."

"Hey, are you in puberty?" Dara asked the boy again. "I heard that puberty hits boys much later than girls."

Kyungsoo didn't say anything, so Dara shrugged her shoulder. She then put the chair down, and Kyungsoo's eyes widened at her sudden behavior.

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo was shocked. "What if the teacher see you?"

"Relax. I'm just giving my arm a rest." Dara said and started massaging her soring arms. "I don't want the muscles in my arms to clump together." Dara continued and continued massaing.

"If the teacher find this  out, we're both going to get in trouble!" Kyungsoo hissed at her.

Suddenly, the door swung opened, and Dara quickly picked up the chair, and Kyungsoo stared at the front with beady sweats. The teacher came out to check up on the two students.

"No talking during the punishment." The teacher scold at the two of them.

"Yes sir!" Dara and Kyungsoo stated at the same time, and dara turned her head to the teacher and grinned.

The teacher shook his head and went back inside the classroom. Kyungsoo let out a sigh of relief, while Dara was silently giggling from the side. 

"What is so funny?" Kyungsoo asked her, as he was nervous that the teacher might come again.

"Did you see that?" Dara asked, as she continued laughing.

"See what?" 

Dara chuckled again, then turned to look at Kyungsoo. "His flyer was open."

"Mwoh?"

"He was wearing a pink Valentines boxer." Dara spoke as she wiped the tears in her eyes. "That's hilarious. He's a huge man with beard and glasses, but yet, he wears a girly boxer. Think about it, it doesn't match his apperance!" Dara was now laughing uncontrollably. 

Kyungsoo felt his lips shaking because he was thinking about Dara's word, and she was right. Kyungsoo imagine his teacher's boxer again, and started laughing along with her as well. The two of them laughed so much that the students who were passing by them thought that they were crazy.

At the end, the teacher caught them and give them an extra hour of punishment of cleaning the classes after school. 

This was the first meeting of Dara and Kyungsoo. None of them ever thought that their relationship toward each other would change as time goes by.

~~~~~

It has already been few month after, and the Seniors were rehearsing for their performances in graduation ceremony. Dara and Kyungsoo also happened to be Seniors, so this would be their last year as a teenager. This is also the time when the Seniors can show their hidden talents to everyone. Many did different stages that even surprised the other Seniors.

"Next up is Sandara Park!" 

The teacher who was responsible for the ceremony called out to her. Dara timidly appeared from the back, and Kyungsoo was watching her at the front. The distance between him and the stage was close, so he was able to see Dara's face. Their eyes met, and Kyungsoo smiled  at her, but Dara avoid his eyes. Kyungsoo was disappointed at her cold attitude because it wasn't like her. She looked very tense, and somewhat nervous. The music came on, and Dara started singing. Her voice was very soothing and fresh. Then something caught Kyungsoo from the eyes because he had swear that he saw a glint of tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Dara..."

"Thank you Dara. Next is Do Kyungsoo."

Before Kyungsoo could make any movement, it was his turn already. Kyungsoo walked toward the stage and met with Dara who was walking down from the stage. Dara didn't say anything and smiled at him. Kyungsoo smiled back at her, and Dara hurriedly left the stage with her head down. Kyungsoo knew that something was different about her because that smile, it was v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter