Guardian Angel: Suho x Dara

πŸ’• SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP πŸ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Dara walked out of a coffee shop, it was raining harshly from the grey sky. In her right hand was a venti size hot chocolate, a perfect day for a cup of hot chocolate... well at least in her opinion. She took out an umbrella from her purse, and started walking back to her apartment. Dara was planning to go shopping with her friend today, but she called off the last minute, and the weather was not helping at all. She just decide to do house chores instead, since she had a lot of things to do back home.

Dara was about to cross the street to get to her house, but she was not awara of the speeding car from the driver way.Β The umbrella was literally blocking her path, so she was not aware at what was going to happen to her. Dara continued to go on her way, until someone shouted, "WATCH OUT!"

Dara whipped her head to the side, and her face turned white in horror when she saw the car speeding toward her way. Her body didn't move, and the voices of the people were not heard. When the car was about to run her over, a man jumped in front of her, and grabbed her arms. A cup of hot chocolate and the umbrella went flying from her hand, as she land on the wet and cold ground of the street, with her savior on top of her. The driver abruptly stepped on the brake and looked at them in horror as well. The people gathered around the two of them to see if they're safe.

"Miss, are you alright?" Asked the voice that saved her.

Dara slowly opened her eyes to see a man with a blonde hair and a white face. He was indeed very handsome as his eyes were piercing into her's, and his pouty pink lips made him look like a character from an manga book.Β 

"I-" Dara couldn't say anything, and at that moment, the beautiful man smiled at her.

Dara's heart skipped a beat at the stranger's genuine smile. Dara didn't care if the rain was pouring down on both of them because she was captivated by him. The man stood up, and helped her on her feet as well.

"T-thank you." Dara said as she came back to reality.

"You're welcome." The man smiled at her. "My name is Kim Junmyeon, but you can call me Suho."

"I'm Dara, and thank you again for saving me."

Suho smiled, then looked at the spill hot chocolate from the side of the street. "I'm sorry about your coffee."

"That's okay." Dara said, "and it's a hot chocolate."

"Hot chocolate." Suho said, and Dara smiled once again.

"We can go inside somewhere to dry." Dara said.

"Thank you, but I really am busy at this moment."

"Oh, I see." Dara said a bit disappointly and glance away from the fair man in front of him.

"Sorry, but it was nice meeting you, Miss Dara." Suho said and offered his hand.

"It was my pleasure." Dara shook hands with Suho.

Suho was about to leave, but Dara stopped him by grabbing his arms. Suho turned his head toward her.

"Then may I get your number?" Dara asked. "I would like to treat you out for helping me out."

Suho smiled and moved Dara's hand.

"We will see each other again."

Then with that, the blonde prince disappeared into Dara's sight. Dara, in the other hand, was staring back at Suho. She couldn't hide the disappointment, but soon smiled to herself as she thought about the beautiful stranger again.

"Until we meet again."

Dara started walking back to her apartment. She had a feeling that she was going to meet him again one day.

~~~~~

It had been a week after Dara's encounter with Suho, but ever since that day, she never see him again. She sighed as she stare outside from her room. On her desk was a scribble handwriting with Suho's name written all over in different colored pens. She couldn't forget that day, and she was upset that she didn't even had the proper way to pay him a gratitude. She still remembers his beautiful smile that never seemed to leave her fragile mind.

"Suho-ssi..." Dara sighed. "This is bad, really bad!"Β 

Dara shook her head. "Maybe I should do something to stop thinking about him..."

Dara's stomach growled, and Dara felt her stomach. "Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter