Taming the Jock: Kai x Dara

💕 SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara stood at the front of a suburban house. She was supposed to be tutoring the houseowner's son with school work because he was doing terribly in all his classes. Dara was an young woman in her late 20's, and she is use to tutoring younger kids. She was nervous because the client's son is in his last year of high school, and Dara never worked with a teenager before. She heard many things about high school teenagers these days; they're very scary. Dara took several breathe to calm herself, and pushed the button of the house. The bell sound buzzed, and echoed around the house.

"Yes, who is it?" A woman's voice was heard from the inside.

"Hello Mrs. Kim, this is Dara. I'm the new tutor for your son, uh..." Dara said and looked at the name on her paper. "Kim Jongin."

"Splendid, please come in!" The woman said cheerfully and opened the door for her.

Dara walked inside the house, and was amazed at the beautiful interior. 

"Thank you for coming today." Mrs. Kim said. "Jongin is having hard time at school, so I hope you can help him improve. I don't want him to be at the bottom of the school again." The woman said with a concern.

"You're welcome, I will definitely be a help to your son." Dara smiled.

"Great." Mrs. Kim smiled. "Jongin should be upstairs in his room."

"Thank you." Dara bowed to her.

She started walking upstairs to the student's room. Dara felt nervous, and every step she take felt extremely heavy under her feet. When Dara came to the second floor, she saw the sign in front of the boy's room. "Kai's room. Do NOT DISTURB (I will rip your head off)."

Dara swallowed hard at the terrifying sign, and knocked on the boy's door.

"Um, Jongin, this is your tutor. Please open the door." 

There was still no reply from the boy's room, so she became anxious.

"Then, I'm going to come in." Dara pushed the doorknob after reading the sign again.

When Dara came inside the room, it was empty. There was no sign of the teenage boy, but only a messy pile of clothing on the bed and an opened window. Dara went to the window. There was a knot made with different towels on the window, and a dirt on the pane of the window. This teenager had escaped his room without any notes. 

Dara was devastated. She dropped her purse on the side, and stared at the window. She glanced at her wristwatch. She still had 2 hours left for the tutoring, and she didn't knew what to do. Dara knew that it would be strange if she leave the house, since Mrs. Kim was downstairs. She could escape through the window, but then again, she was afraid of the heights. 

Dara sighed and sat on the boy's bed with her arms fold across and her eyes closed. She was going to wait for that boy, and if he doesn't show up after 2 hours, she'll just leave the house.

She just hope that Mrs. Kim doesn't come upstairs to check on her and the boy.

~~~~~

Tiime was ticking, and it was 15 minutes before 9pm. The towels slightly moved from side to side, and Jongin's blonde hair popped up from the window. The young teenage boy with a dark skin casually came inside his room. Once he came in, he saw Dara, sleeping on his bed, and her cellphone clutched in her hand.

"Who the hell is she?" Jongin said, but didn't look that surprise at all.

He smirked as he peered into Dara's face.

"She's kinda cute." 

Then casually, he started removing his shirt, his toned and masculine body showing. Dara slowly opened her eyes when she felt a slight of movement in the room.

She gasped as she remember something; she was still in Jongin's house.

"Kim Jongin!" Dara suddenly exclaimed, not aware at the teenager in the room.

"Why are you looking for me?" Jongin questioned the older.

Dara startled at the voice and turned around, only to see Jongin half-.

"Aaaaaa!" Dara screamed and the younger boy approached her, still shirtless.

"You're a cutie. What is your name?" Jongin asked and Dara gaped. "It is not likely for a woman to be in my room, unless I bring them over. So, what brings you here, beautiful one?" He leaned closer to her, his palm touching the side of the bed, as he gaze into Dara's deep brown eyes.

"Kim Jongin-ssi, put on a shirt, will you?" Dara said with a reddened face, and Kai chuckled. "I'm your tutor!"

"Tutor?" He shrugged. "Just call me Kai."

"Alright, Kai." 

"I don't need a tutor, so you can just go home." Kai said arrogantly, as he change into his comfortable shirt.

Dara w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter