Beautiful: Mino x Dara

๐Ÿ’• SANDARA PARK SYNDROME 1.5: SCENARIO SHOP ๐Ÿ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino and Dara is a couple. The two are well-known couple at school, but there are still many students who cannot accept the fact that the school's Kingka is dating a loser at their school. Mino was very popular kid who was very athletic and has some hidden talents in music, and with a sense of humor as well. Dara was the total opposite of Mino as she was a nerd and a bookworm. Unlike her boyfriend, she's very awkward and antisocial, and she doesn't find herself attractive. Dara still remember the day when Mino confessed her out of blues.

"Yah, Sandara Park, I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"W-what?"

Mino gave her his toothy grin.

It was on a rainy day and Dara was studying for her exam in the library. Suddenly, the door burst open and Mino came in the library, drenched in rain as he approached Dara, water dripping on the carpeted floor of the library. Dara thought that he was joking. Even the students in the library was shocked at Mino's sudden confession. Dara was about to answer, but Mino sneezed and Dara sighed. She took the boy to the school nurse to keep him from catching a cold.

Mino sat on the bed with a blanket wrapped around his body, and Dara was preparing a medicine for the boy at the side.

"Sandara Park."

Dara glanced at her side when Mino called her name, but an unthinkable situation happened. Mino leaned over and gave Dara a peck on the lips. Dara squeaked and wiped her lips with the back of her hand, almost falling off from the chair. But Mino held her chair, so that she wouldn't fall and hit her head on the concrete floor of the room, and Dara blushed.

"W-what the hell?!" Dara exclaimed, but Mino only laughed at her.

"That marks our first day today."

"I didn't say yes..." Dara muttered, but deep inside, her heart was fluttering with joy, as she had liked Mino for a long time.

"I already know your answer." Mino said and Dara looked confusingly at him.

It was true that Dara was one of those many girls in school to have a crush on Mino. She never showed her interests in him like other girls, since the others openly show their affection to him, but Mino would always reject them. Dara didn't understand why he would reject the girls when they were equally beautiful compare to her.ย 

"I don't understand." Dara said. "I'm not sure if you really mean it or not, I'm just confused."

Mino laughed. "Have you noticed why I reject all the girls?"

Dara nodded and a smile appeared from the silly boy's face.

"It's because I like you." Mino said directly. "Because of you, I rejected all the girls."

"Why do you like me?" Dara asked. "I'm not attractive like other girls, and I'm a nerd, basically a loser at this school. No one want to be friends with me because they think I'm weird, but why?"

"Dara, you're different." Mino said and Dara blinked her eyes. "All the girls here all so clingy and they put on too much make up. None of them look natural and so many of them are fake, but you're not. You're so real, and you're not annoying, and also I think you're cute."

"I-I'm cute?"ย 

"Yeah." Mino nodded. "Heh, I happened to saw you without your glasses one day, and I thought that I have seen an angel."

Dara blushed at the boy's compliment.

"And you're beautiful." Mino said and with that word, Dara's heart fluttered again. "So, what is your answer?"

Dara hesitated for a second, but then noticed the sincerity in the boy's eyes. Then soon, she nodded her head and Mino grinned.

"Heh, thank you." Mino said and pulled the smaller girl to a hug.

Dara blushed as he was still underneath those white blankets, but she did like the comfortable feelings of being in his arms, and that she felt secure to be with him.

~~~~~

It has been several weeks after Dara and Mino started going out together. The news soon spread thoroughout the school, and the two became a widely known couple in school. There were still some doutbts, since the two of them are different from each other, so there were a lot of students hating on them, especially the female students. Some student were encouraged with them because it gave them hope that they could end up in a relationship with a Kingka or a Queenka of their school, and they looked upon Dara.

At school, it was during P.E, the subject that Dara dreaded the most. She never liked sports, or was she good at it unlike Mino. Her boyfriend was an athlete and many students just admire him because of his athletic skills. Dara went to her locker room with a heavy sigh as she was never a fan of physical education activities.ย 

"Ugh, I hate P.E..." Dara muttered tiredly as she reached her locker.

There were laughter among the girls in the locker room, and Dara looked at them. When they met eyes with Dara, the girls stopped laughing and walked away from her. They were whispering something to each other, and Dara just ignored them.ย 

When Dara opened her locker, she was met with a bucket of water. Not just any water, but it was a dirty water that is used for mop. And when she opened the locker, she was basically soaked with a smelly and greyish lukewarm water.

"Kyah!"ย 

The laughter burst among all the girls and they were basically gathered around her, laughing and pointing fingers at her.

"Omo, looks like someone has already taken a shower at school!" One of the girl shouted in a mocking way.

"Eww, you stink, let's get away from her!" There were other girls then followed by another girl.

Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter