crazy bus ride II

That Spring Break

At IN&OUT, Sam, Chyna, Alison and I all sat on one table. The teachers were inside and everyone was crowding all the tables and whatnot. Luhan was seated in a faraway table before I even sat down. I looked at him and our eyes locked. Quickly, I looked away.

"He's moving to a closer table," Sam discreetly whispered to me. I raised an eyebrow but couldn't keep a huge grin from forming on my face. 

"What are you smiling about?" Chyna asked out of nowhere.

"Nothing," I smiled wider. I couldn't help myself. Chyna just shook her head at me before playing chopsticks with Alison.

"I feel guilty," I mumbled to Sam. She nodded her head as Ms. Mei and Mr. Lee appeared holding several trays of french fries. They smelled incredibly heavenly.

"Come get ketchup!" Chyna pulled my elbow and dragged me inside. We got 4 small cups and filled them to the brim with cold red ketchup. I couldn't wait to eat. Chyna opened the door and I walked out behind her. My eyes landed on Luhan and once again, his sparkly eyes met mine. This time, I did not look away however. His sparkly brown eyes were just so entrancing. 

"Frenchfries~" Ms. Mei walked out with some chaperones and handed eachof us french fries. My mouth watered just looking at it. It was so delicious looking. And we dug in. I ate half of my frieds before my hamburger came. There was tomato in it. Tomato is not my style. I took it out and began to eat my burger.

"So freaking good," Alison mumbled, chewing in her burger blissfully.

"Yup," Chyna's words were muffled but were definable.

"We should have a eating contest to see who eats more," Sam suggested, continuing to chew on her fries. She didn't order anything. 

"OH YEAHHH!" The 3 of us all exclaimed together. How fun would that be!? I think Alison would win though....but oh well!

"When?" Chyna questioned, finishing her burger. Sam shrugged and dipped a couple fries into some ketchup. 

"Summer," I decided. All o four finished foods were placed on the tray. Chyna was now sipping on her large coke, Sam was watching her in amusement, Alison finishing her fries and me watching Luhan. I feel like a stalker ehehe. 

Most of the people were finished and were horse playing. Ms. Mei, Mr. Lee and some chaperones were seated at a table talking about...adult stuff. Chyna and Sam decided to play this hand game called slide. It went really fast and as much as I liked the game, I at it.

"I want kimbap," Alison mumbled. She and Sam often went afterschool to this Korean place to buy this Korean sushi called Kimbap. They loved it. I really wanted to eat and try it one day.

"We should go get some!" Sam's eyes lighted up and she lost the game of slide.

"HAH! I WON!!" Chyna cheered, "I wanna try kimbap!" And so we made plans to go afterschool and try that kimbap thing. Appearantly, it wasn't far away form our schol, 3 bus stops and we were at the shop to buy. Ms. Mei clapped her hands and announced that we had to get back in the bus in order to get back home in time. All of us threw garbage away and piled into the bus.

Once again, there was music, crazy singing, and a lot of laughter.

A couple hours later, we were back in civilization. People cheered as Sam and I looked out the window. Everything was so familiar yet so...different.

"Whoa....it's so different and so...same at the same time," Sam voiced out what I was thinking. I turned to her and nodded likea bobble head doll. 

Minutes later, the bus pulled up in front of our school. Mr. Lee thanked us for coming and we piled out of the bus, grabbing luggage, looking for our family.

"See you Monday!" Chyna hugged us before running to her dad. Alison found her luggage, hugged us and went to her family. Sam was going to get a ride from me because her mom was at work. She found our stuff, each of us picked something up, and we made our way to my mom and dad. I gaped at my dad. He got a haircut. And it was hideous. My dad never had good hair. Guh...

 

A/N: SUPER SHORT CHAPPIE IM SO SORRY!!! im sorta lazy right now eheh