crazy bus ride I

That Spring Break

Sal was waiting in front of the bus along with the other counselors. There was the huge episode of everyone hugging everyone. Some even got teary eyed. I watched Sal's smiling face. I'd miss her for sure. 

"GROUP PICTURE!" Ms. Mei cheered before handing this fancy camera to Mr. Lee. He stood in front of the group. Sal and the two other counselors were crouching near the ground, amking a pose. The students all grouped around. Chyna, Alison, Sam and I linked arms and grinned. At the last moment, Ms. Mei started to twerk. Aeri started to laugh crazily along with Alison. And they weren't the only ones. Sam and I exhanged looks of utter shock before bursting out into laughter. There were a couple of snaps and flashes before Ms. Mei and Mr. Lee traded places.

"I guess I have to twerk?" Mr. Lee joked questioningly before twerking. Now everyone was dying of laughter. 

"You guys have the coolest teachers ever!" Minah, a counselor laughed as Ms. Mei frenzily snapped pictures. After that, we stored out luggage in and piled into the bus ride. I ended up next to Sam and then the bus started to rumble off. I looked out my window and saw a string. Ok, it wasn't a string, it was a reflection of a wire outside. Sam was asleep besides me and I raised an eyebrow. I was crazy, yeah, but I still made this deal to myself. If that reflection stayed, Luhan will be as well to the end. If not...

I shook my head and sleepily looked outside. Alison and Chyna were sleeping as well. y cue to snore. And I fell into a deep slumber.

~~~

I woke up with a start. Blinking I frantically looked out the window. I saw it and sank back in relief. I honestly had no idea I cared for a reflection so much. Sam looked at me before returning to listening to her kpop music. I my music to BAP's Hurricane.

Ms. Mei appeared and told everyone to shut since she had some news, "Everyone, we aren't going to make it back in time for dinner for you guys, so we'll pay for it!" There were some cheers.

"And we are going to IN&OUT!" Mr. Lee finished. They talked about what we could order (basically hamburger, grilled cheese, cheeseburger and fries) We all raised our hands when they asked what we wanted. Sam only got fries since she claimed she wasn't hungry. Alison, Chyna and I all got hamburgers. 

"Ahh I'm bored," Chyna whined from behind. I turned around to look at them but saw Luhan seated not far behind. Our eyes locked but then I quickly averted my eyes to Chyna.

"Oh well." Alison grinned before Ms. Mei put on pumping music. Chen started making derpy faces before going crazy with the songs. Those songs were american so I was familiar with most of them. Students started to sing howl. Sam was silently cracking up in her seat, taking a video of Chen who was now making weird faces dancing down the aisles. Mr. Lee and Ms. Mei just laughed.

Jeeez, my eardrums are about to burst, but I too, was clutching my stomach out of laughter. The singing was just too horrible. The next song came on. Katy Perry's Fireworks. Man I loved that song. I mouthed the lyrics a some students sang along.

When we got to the 'Oh, oh, oh~" part, the boys all started to scream that in that weird ual tone. Ugh s. But whatevs, we were saved from our boredom and was having the time of our lives. I looked back again and caught Luhan's eye. I averted my gaze once again and saw Chyna wipe her eyes from laughing tears. I smiled and handed her a tissue that came from a tissue pack that my mom forced me to bring along. 

"OH OH OH~~~~" And there went the singing again. I gladly put earbuds over my ears as the bus was noisily making it's way down the rode. I looked out the window and saw nothing but a huge wall blocking this road from anything. Sam now rolling in laughter. Ok, I'm going crazy watching everyone sing and laugh. Laughing is contagious so here you go. My non stop laughing. 

"That is- AHHAHA!" Alison cracked up seeing Chen's face. Let's just say that he didn't make the face, but Sam caught it on her video and screen shotted it. She showed the 3 of us, and yup, more laughing.

Chen's face was open, his eyes squinting his hair flying everywhere.

12m0zvj:iphone

"AHAHAH I can't!" Alison was gasping for air. Ms. Mei started doing some weird stuff, singing as another song came on. I didn't remember this song. Sam and I videotaped Ms. Mei's weird singing poses.

Ms. Mei laughed before sitting down. When she laughed, her eyebrows rose up, forming a perfect arch. It made her prettier than she already was.

"Well," Mr. Lee grinned, standing up, "One more hour till we are there!" People started to cheer louder. My presse my hand on both of my ears but cheered along. God knew how hungry I was. Ravenous, starving, famished yeah, you got it. One hour! And withing that hour, more eye locking with Luhan, some singing, lots of laughing. 

It's going to be so sad when these seniors graduate.

"They make everything funner," Sam commented. I nodded in agreement. When the seniors leave, will our school be boring and quiet? Hopefully not.

"So our next year will be boring without seniors?" Sam worriedly asked. I shrugged and sighed.

"I guess, but there are new freshmen," I tried convince myself but I doubt I actually believed it. Sam pouted slightly but then returned to the fun. Guess I'd have to ahve fun while I'm at it.  

A long time later, the bus pulled up to IN&OUT. Food! I jumped out of the bus with a wide smile on my face. 

 

A/N: wont be here until the end of the month ): anyways, enjoy the cha ^^