Survivor II

That Spring Break

It was pretty obvious that Luhan and Kris were wonderful players at this game, but so was Chen. Chen took a lot of risks, running here and there, trying to get the bandanas that they threw. I stayed at the outskirts, waiting for a bandana to be thrown over here. Already, Luhan has taken down half of the people in our group. Chyna was glaring at Kris, who was awkwardly standing there. I had a red bandana in my hand, but I hid it from people.

"Where's the other bandana?" Luhan inquired, looking around. I stood not so far away from him, smirking slightly.

"Chen has one," Tao pointed out. Chen aimed it at Kris and took him down. Chyna jumped up and thanked Chen. I inched closer to Luhan before swiftly throwing it to him, hitting his leg. He yelped in surprise before his wide eyes landed on me. I ran to grab the bandana yet again and hit Tao's back. He turned around and stared at me emotionlessly. It was creepy really. 

Chen and I locked eyes and I noticed he had only taken Kris down. That was the only person. 

"Don't get me," I mouthed.

"Deal," he nodded back. Luhan waved his arms in the air, "Get Bekka! She may not look good but she's actually great!!!" Tao joined in with the screaming as well. I hit more people out before Chen threw the bandana and missed. Mrs. Mei picked it up and evilling went around attacking everyone. She tried to hit me, but I always dodged it. Finally, she hit me mid-thigh and I sat down.

"Yes!" Luhan and Tao and some other people bolted up. Luhan got Chen, so Kris was up. THen, both Luhan and Kris took everyone down, except for Ms. Mei. 

"Get Ms.Mei!" A senior hollered. Kris did just that and the five of us stood up. Ms. Mei faked groaned and sat down. Sal was busy icking out acorns.

"You have to win!" Chyna encouraged me. I shook my head at her as Kris got everyone else out. Including Luhan and me. So basically, he won this round.

"That was fun!" Chen cheered, "Let's play again!" We nodded in agreement. But then, some people wanted to sit out, so it was me, Mark, Chen, Jackson (a senior who is Mark's friend) Luhan, Sal and Kris. Yes, I was probably the only girl here. Sal was a woman ehee, me and my logic(; Anyways, Ms. Mei blew the whistle and the game started. Mark and Kris got the bandanas and all of us were fleeing for our lives. Soon however, Sal got ahold of the bandanas and tried to get us out. She sucessfully got Chen out. A bandana softly landed besides me and I picked it up. I saw that Sal was down and Luhan had the other bandana. Mark, Chen, Sal and Kris were all out, thanks to Luhan. I almost hit Jackson, surprising him. Innocently smiling, I waved nervously, hoping he'd spare me. Jackson picked it up and hit me square on the chest. I sat down, sighing. Luhan came at Jackson and they stood for a few seconds, then, he hit Jackson, hwo dodged. Come one! Finally, Luhan hit Jackson so I could stand up. I stood there, waiting for Luhan to make his move. He now had both of the bandanas, allowing him to take 4 steps. He took huge steps and threw them. I sucessfully dodged the both and scrambled to get it. Luhan shrank back a bit but stood his ground. I can't throw. I'm a bad thrower.

"Go Bekka!" All the girls at the sidelines cheered. I clenched my fists and took the biggest steps I could and pelted one at him, but missed. He picked it up and smiled evilly. Then, moving fast, I threw another at him.

"Aim Bekka!" Chyna screamed. I made a face at her. Luhan picked up the other bandana and the only thing on my mind was to run for my dear life. I stopped, finding him in the center of the circle. I froze and he threw one at me. I jumped left, dodging it, but the other bandana grazed my thigh a milisecond before I could dodge. I got the bandanas and Luhan claimed his victory.

"Lunch!" Sal got us in a circle. Chyna saved me a spot beside her and I took it. Luhan looked at me before sitting down next to me. I blinked furiously, trying to stop a blush and to calm my heart. Luhan. Was. Sitting. Next. To. Me. 

 

A/N- super short chappie omo I'm so sorry):