Wake Up

Falling Star

Byeol slept comfortably awakening from her alarm that quietly played Shinee's "Hello Hello'', she stretched her arms in the air reaching towards the ceiling. She awoke with a smile on her face. It's been a long time since she had a good night’s sleep.

Then she realized she was alone.

She looked around her room, checked under her bedroom, even checking her closet... she was alone.

She sat there thinking was it all a dream? Her three angels gone. Or were they really there?

A little let down she began her morning routine getting ready for school, the weekend had slipped by with her in a daze and she had to get ready to head back to school. She wasn't thrilled with the idea but it was better than staying home alone with nothing to do. At least she had Gina and Soobin to converse with and they could tell her what an amazing fieldtrip they had.

Getting ready for school, Byeol had breakfast alone. Walking down to the bus stop, it was lonely. She waited for her friends, slowly Soobin walked up to her.

"Morning," Soobin wasn't as talkative as before.

"Morning!" Byeol smiled at her, "Did you have fun at the school trip?"

"Yeah..." Soobin looked over Byeol, "How's your head?"

"It’s okay! The doctor said I have a concussion but I'm okay," Byeol was happy to talk with Soobin. "Tell me everything! I want to know how the school trip was."

"Umm..." Soobin was acting funny, she looked around and saw Gina. "Gina! Unnie!!!" Soobin walked passed Byeol and ran to Gina giving her a hug."

Gina surprised at Soobin's reaction, "Yah!" Gina checked her hair, "What's up with you?" Gina looked at Byeol and looked down to her feet. She walked towards Byeol, "How's your head?"

Byeol smiled, "It’s okay," she pretended to knock on her head with her fist. "Everything is still there."

The bus came and they all got onto the bus sitting in the middle like usual.

Gina and Soobin were still hesitant towards Byeol. They kept quietly, impatiently waiting for the bus to get to their stop by their school.

"Do... Byeol, do you remember anything about the fall?" Gina looked around.

Byeol looked about the bus, "well... I remember going to the school trip but I think I made the trip by myself." Byeol started to laugh about her joke she made.

Soobin and Gain looked at each other with confused faces and tried to laugh.

"I don't remember...." Byeol was caught off guard. Before her sitting directly across was Blue.

"Where were you?!" Byeol pointed to Blue. Everyone looked at her and towards direction she was pointing and no one was there.

Blue sat there with a smile and leaned back on the seat.

"Who are you talking to?" Soobin looked at Byeol.

"Where's Red and Blondie?" Byeol was happy but at the same time surprised.

Gain looked around and was puzzled with Byeol's actions. "Who are you talking to?"

Byeol looked at her friends and panicked, she started to laugh, "I'm joking." She looked back at Blue, "Did I scare you guys?"

Soobin grabbed her hands, "I was ready to call your mom. You scared us! That was a mean joke!"

Byeol smiled again and looked at both, "I'm sorry." Byeol looked around the bus and her eyes were stuck on Ghost Boy. He didn't have much of a facial expression other that his eyes that looked at her with pity or concern, she didn't know what to do but look down.

Gina looked Byeol over again, "Are you sure you're okay to be back at school?"

Byeol looked up, "Maybe I'm still a little tired." She looked out the window and tried to ignore Blue. Then Red and Blondie appeared next to him. "Hey! Where do you guys come from?"

Gina looked again and there was no one. She slid away from Byeol and waved Soobin over. Soobin jumped next to Gina and they both looked at Byeol like she had lost her mind.

Byeol tried her best not to cry and knew it was going to be a long day. She looked down at the floor and tried her best to ignore her 3 angels from last night.