Crazy

Falling Star

Byeol followed Gunwoo to the karaoke bar, it was rather trashy and feeling of unease naturally kept herself close to him. Walking in there was a tall male subject slouched down hovered over his phone, it looked like he was watching something. Slowly looking up he look at both Byeol and Gunwoo.

"Two" he said and without turning around his long arm reached behind and grab a card. "How long?"

Gunwoo arched his brow and tried to lean against the counter, but he was so intoxicated he fell hard against the counter. "You have beer?"

The male behind the counter looked at Gunwoo again and nodded towards Byeol. "Beer?"

Looking back and forth between the two, Byeol tried to think of what to say. "Water?"

Gunwoo chuckling, "No, beer and no water."

A heavy sigh feeled the area, the cashier looked up again. Looked through his drawer and picked up a card, throwing a card at Gunwoo. "You can order from here, they deliver to the room. Don't make a mess, we charge by the hour."

Gunwoo started to shove his hand in his pockets.

"Money is not needed now, we get it when you leave. Just leave your ID card," the cashier held out his hand.

Gunwoo then began to shove his hands in his pockets, still looking for something.

Byeol finally stepped up and handed the cashier her ID card.

"Why!" Joon yelled out with anger.

Byeol became startled and backed away stumbling onto Gunwoo.

The cashier looked over Byeol and looked behind her to see what was the matter. "You... okay?"

Byeol stood up quickly and avoided looking back, she couldn't bare to look at Joon.

"I can't believe this," Joon said still huffing and puffing.

"I..." Byeol didn't know what to say.

Gunwoo turned around and grabbed Byeol's wrist, "Let's goooo!"

The cashier waved at them and yelled room 4. Gunwoo brushed him off and they continued down the hallway. The place didn't look that bad considering how dirty the front looked. It was still dark, the walls were dark purple with neon lights that made the walls look neon pink. Passing the first room and Byeol was still unsure if she should follow, but her legs moved forward as her arm was still in the grasped of Gunwoo's firm hand. Byeol looked back to see if the cashier was staring but all she saw was Joon, Jin and Sae standing there not following.

Reaching the room, Gunwoo slowed down and opened the door. He led Byeol into the dark room that was only lit by a small night light and stood at the door for a second looking at Byeol once again. Feeling slight nauseous Byeol looked down staring at her feet and then back up at Gunwoo. Gunwoo then started to mumble to himself and then finally the main lights and closed the door. Looking around the room Byeol saw a huge screen TV that was the main attraction. With two over sized couches the lined the small room and a coffee table in the middle with a huge binder and remote.

"I'm starting to think..." Gunwoo stood at the corner of the coffee table. "I think, I'm beyond drunk and fell into another dimension. It just seems real but any minute I'm going to wake up and do this all tomorrow." He said as he began to twirl his right pointer finger in the air making circles.

Byeol looked around the room that was so small but still seemed so big. 

"You," Gunwoo was pointing at Byeol with eyes she's never seen before. "You, sing to me." Gunwoo then fell onto the couch.

"What?" Byeol didn't know what to do.

"Sing," Gunwoo said with his eyes close. "Sing me a song to find myself back at home. I'm too tired to look myself."

With that she walked to the coffee table and grabbed the binder and sat on the end of the couch looking for a song to sing.

"I will buy you anything in the world if you let me forget it all..." Gunwoo said slowly and painfully.

Byeol searched for a song that she wasn't sure existed herself. Then she thought of what song her mom use to listen to when her dad first left. Byeol got the karaoke ready and the song started playing. Byeol began to sing 'A song for a lady' by HOT.

Gunwoo's eyes opened back up and stared at the ceiling, slowly breathing he took in the words she sang. His stomach started to feel sour and the pit of his stomach began to spasm, he then turned to his side and grabbed his shirt trying to ride out the pain. She still sang and Gunwoo still listened, every word that she sang he kept trying to tell himself everything would be all right.

Over half of the song was complete and Byeol finally opened her eyes, to her dismay she saw Gunwoo in a fetal position with a grimaced face. Without thinking on what to do next, she dropped the mic and went to his side. 

"What's wrong?" Byeol reached towards him and this time he didn't pull away. He didn't pull away because he didn't see her coming to him. Reaching out she felt his forehead and it was covered with sweat. 

"Nuuuu... nothing," Gunwoo tried to move but the pain was still there. The nausea was so bad he started to dry heave. 

"Did you eat anything?" Byeol was now standing over Gunwoo with authority. "Drinking on an empty stomach is the stupidest thing ever."

Gunwoo still had a grimaced face, trying to forget the pain in the pit of his stomach. He tried to brush off Byeol's fingers that were on his shoulders now.

"Don't be so... don't be stupid," Byeol's muddled voice stumbled out. "I'll order something to eat for you."

A third wave of pain came to Gunwoo's stomach and this time he wasn't able to hold things together. Brownish-orange fluid became to pour out of his mouth and each time he tried to breath another jolt struck his stomach and more fluid came bursting out.

"Oh ma..." Byeol's flashback of her mother came again. Without hesitation this time she walked out to the bathroom to grab paper towels to clean up.

Gunwoo weak from his upchuck, he laid there going in and out of sleep. "She left me, this time it wasn't me who left..."

Byeol came back with a hand full of paper towels and to her surprise Gunwoo was fast asleep.