Dress Code

Falling Star

 

Falling Star
WILL YOU CATCH ME

Dress Code.
CHAPTER ONE


"You should really wear something bright," Gina said nudging Byeol, "boys will look at you more."
 
"Yeah, last time you brought colors..." Soobin said nudging Byeol on the other side with a pinched face like something smelled bad, "they just weren't... they were, plain."
 
Byeol was shocked, their last trip together was to see the ocean and it was her favorite shirt and it was last minute planning. She even asked them if her outfit was okay and they both nodded yes. Byeol was embarrassed and started to dig through her school bag and tried to keep her hands busy, she found her a book she checked out at the library, "Jane Eyre". Picking up the book, she started to look through the book, flipping to random pages as slowly as she could.
 
Gina looked at Byeol disappointed, "Are you going to start zoning out again?"
 
Soobin noticed Byeol too, "We're just trying to help you with your wardrobe if you want the boys to look at you. I know Ryu tells me my style is beautiful." Soobin began to daydream and lean over on Byeol. "He's so dreamy!"
 
"Yah!" Gina arched her eyebrow, "when has he seen you outside of school, we're always wearing our uniforms?!?"
 
"I went to the store one day, when both are you were too busy," Soobin rolled her eyes. Clearing she sat straight up, "he called me and asked for my number. Later that night he text me, telling me I looked beautiful."
 
Byeol was shocked, she had no knowledge that Soobin gave her number out to Ryu, she started to feel uncomfortable talking about boys so she started to read.
 
Gina looked slightly annoyed, "What? You gave him your number?" She hit Byeol's book out of her hands and it slid down the aisle from where they were sitting on the bus. "That's cheap, I mean you’re just willing to give your number to him?" 
 
As her two friends started to argue, Byeol tried to slide off her seat to grab her book, just then the bus stopped at her destination. A few people started to get off the bus, pushing Byeol left and right then left and right again... it was no use. The book was kicked somewhere else in the bus. Her last attempt to look for her book and she found herself staring straight at the Ghost Boy. He was looking straight through her, at least that's what Byeol thought.
 
"Yah!" Gina was storming down the aisle for Byeol who looked like she saw a ghost, "Hurry up the bus driver is trying to leave."
 
Byeol was being dragged off by Gina and Ghost Boy was still staring at something beyond her. After getting off the bus, Byeol couldn't help but to think about how his eyes were lost looking for something. A chill ran up her spine again and all she could do was run home and try to get that feeling far away as she could.
 THEME BY JUJUNGIE
2014 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED