chapter 9

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally I’ll back to seoul.eomma..,appa… I’m home.. ooh, my baby BongJi,Nori. your eomma is back..” she was talk with a picture of them at her I-phone. She was excited for tomorrow. Yes, finally she’ll back to seoul for the first time, since almost 3 years ago. She stopped talking when she hear the door was knocked. “ Shinhye may I come in?” she rose her feet toward to the door,for open it. “ oh,please come in madam” she saw Mrs.hyeJin’s mother was stood behind the door. She was sat at edge of the bed.

” Why you still awake, madam? Its too late” she caress her hand.” Tomorrow, you’ll turn back to seoul, right?” shinhye was saw a sadness on her eyes, she just nod as the answer. She take out a something from a pocket then put it on her wrist.Shinhye was surprise, “omo..omo.. it’s so pretty bracelet.for me? ” she was hug her as a thank you.But she hear that she was cried.” Shinhye-ssi, please don’t forget to visited me often,please visited your halmeoni, here “ then both of them was cried.”then,could me call you halmeoni?thank you so much about all advise.i’ll remember it”

She still be dazzled about the bracelet. “it’s so pretty, thank you so much, halmeoni” “ I know, it was pretty as like you,so pretty indeed. If my son don’t have a fiancée ,maybe I’ll ask your parents to take you as my daughter in-law”

“hahaha…but I don’t want,I just wanna be your last daughter or maybe your lovely grandchild”

Mrs.HyeJin was send her until Airport,as usual, she was give her many advise, and to GeunSuk too, who accompany her back to seoul. Actually,shinhye was back turn to seoul just for business trip with GeunSuk. A week after she’s back home from event, she had a call from staff of Bruno Magli Japan Branch, who likes her design in Ms.Nana’s new boutique in Tokyo. They said her to send an application as newbie designer. When she know that have a branch in Korean too,she ask to the owner that she really want to back to Seoul. Then they was allow her to be selection test for newbie designer of BrunoMagli in korea. She was so happy during in the plane, just thinking of the future if she was accepted as newbie designer at Famous Brand from Italy.

 

Her Mom was surprise saw her in front of the door. Both of them just wreak their missing each other.

” Eehmm..” Geunsuk tried to break their excited. Just remind her that he was there too. Shinhye was introduce him to her mom, of course she still remember him. Her mom was tell to Minho’s mom that shinhye was home. Then they was prepare a small welcoming party for her.

“ So you’re back now?” his mom ask her during dinner time. “owh.. we just have a little necessary, then we’ll back to Osaka” she said while give a some fruit to GeunSuk. “ Actually, I still worked at Mrs.Hye Jin’s school,and become a part timer at his fashion studio” she staring at Geunsuk. Minho’s mom really curious about JangGeunsuk,she was keep eyeing on him, when he was talking with those men. “ Did Minho not home yet?” her mom whisper at his mom,asking about Minho. His Mom just shook her head. ” Why you didn’t stay here,oppa? It’s so late” shinhye said,when he ask to leave, she was staring to her parents as got a permission. But he said no need,and promises to pick up her in the morning. Shinhye was bring many gift for them,everybody was happy listened her story about Osaka and Tokyo.

*******

“Good Morning oppa,let’s breakfast together” shinhye leaded him toward to dining room. He was bow at her parents,then sit opposite with her dad.Her Mom send them till a gate. “Shinhye..Fighting!!” her mom give her a support for the test.” Drive safety..geunsuk-ssi” her dad said. When she want to step into geunsuk’s car,she saw Minho was arrived too, she was bow certainly.

” Shinhye…when you was arrived?” he was surprised and so happy saw her in the morning. Seem he didn’t read his mom message last night. Then his face was changes immediately when saw another person,come out from her home, with her dad.” Ooh.. you’re home..how are you Minho, but I just in a rush,so we’ll talk later, bye..” she slam the door,she was open the window instantly, “ I’ll waiting for you tonight” she shout from inside then waving to him. “ Why she didn’t tell me that she was back to Seoul?”

“ shinhye…don’t be nervous,I believed in you,and I’ll pick up you again,later” geunsuk caress her shoulder,as he know that she was so nervous. ShinHye just nod and smiling at him.

Shinhye looked so tired after completing the test,looking for Geunsuk in the lobby.He ask her to walking around to erase her tired. “ oppa, I want a ice cream” she said, when they was passed Baskin&Robin’s counter. Shinhye just tell about the test,she said that she really nervous waiting for the result. She was promise, if she was accepted, then she was treat him,turns. “ just eat your ice…” He was crush her hair. both of them was laughter, when her stomach give a signal of hungry. Both of them walking into the restaurant ,so happily. Shinhye was bring him to family favorite restaurant. “ it’s our favorite restaurant, just orders everything what you want.” She was guide him about the menu. GeunSuk just smile,Then he was ask to the restroom for awhile. He was walk into the kitchen, looking for his mom. And said to his mom,to served them with the best service. His mom was glancing at shinhye, she know what his mean.” So,she’s that girl?” Geunsuk was smile full of proud. “ she’s pretty, right?” he’s mom tap his shoulder. Shinhye was glancing at her phone who was rang,she was pick up instantly. “ hello, ah yes,oke..oh I’m sorry, wait a minute please..” she was come out looking for quiet place,because there was so noice.

GeunSuk’s mom introduce him to her friend, “ so it’s your son? “ minho’s mom was pride on him.” Hello aunty..” Shinhye’s mom was surprise meet him there. “ what the coincidental?” both of them was laughter.

“ Oppa… I got it…!!! Yess.. yess” she was so excited while walk in toward him. He turn his head, smile widely. He know, it must a good news from the company. Shinhye was embracing him “ thank you oppa” she was really don’t care about the people around. Who looking at them, she was really embarrassed when she know their mom was there too. “omo.. so it’s your family restaurant,why you didn’t told me earlier?” Shinhye was surprise that their mom was a old friend,then they was shared a happiness about shinhye’s goal.

 

At minho’s home,

He ask to mom about shinhye,” I has send you a messages, last night. but seem yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter