chapter 3

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Don't think to much about a gossip, you should be happy" shinhye said 

"eh,did you on their side? and i'm alone now" minho felt bit mad

"Iiish.., its just because your act in drama so good, then audience could be feel your act like a real "

" aahh.. yeah i didn't think that.omo... thank you my shinhye" he pinch her cheeks and shook her head.

" yaa.. it's hurt!! pabo-yaa " she hit his arm.

" so let me ask you something, what do you think when you got a romantic scene with her" shinhye start

"what do you mean,naah.. you really on their side.seem you enjoyed this rumor" his eyes open wide

"hehehe relax Minho-yaa,like in drama,some times an actor will be fall in in love with their patner because of manytime in romantic scene" she ran in to his mom,when she know minho was ready to hit her.

" Minho.. " his mom yell on him.he stop his step.

They performance as a couple in drama festival so perfect and natural. this couple being a new gossip,many people in the school believed they was in relationship. Minho seem doesn't like it . He still not interest in relationship. But Shinhye and Yonghwa feel happy about that,they hope Minho and MingYoung will be a real couple,like them.

Again Shinhye got a pressure from Seo Ai when the restroom,but MinYoung safe her. " move!! it's not your business" Ji Eun said

" but still,if she make a mistake,you couldn't do that" minyoung push her then she fell in the floor.

" shinhye.. you safe today" Seo Ai shocked saw Ji eun dropped by her . and they leave.

" Thank you so much Minyoung" she said, minyoung just smile. They was chit chat during back to the class.

 

" imay i ask what's the problem,seem they always bother you" she ask shinhye carefully

" aah.. they just envy with me,because my relationship with yonghwa"

"ooh.. i see, the girls so overact" she smile

 

ShinHye and Minyoung seem become closer, Shinhye visit her home sometimes vice versa on Minyoung, she come to her home often. Shinhye help her learn  about hangul, take her walking around in the famous place of seoul. Shinhye learn more about english. like today, they do some home work together at shinhye's room. Minho come,meet her mom in the livingroom. " She with her friend,on her room"

=Friend, who? he think,and he inside her room. minho shocked saw minyoung  was there,and Minyoung too.  Mom come to her room,bring some snacks.

" did you want joint them,finish your home work? mom ask him.

" aah..,no,i'll do it later " he said

" didn't you saw, i just study now. then why you come here" shinhye stop her write.

" i want to battle games with shinhye" he said

" ah really, did you come for minyoung?" shinhye laugh while glance at him.

" okay.. i'll back again" he tried to ignore her glance.

Minyoung felt shy, " it's okay...he was a good boy" shinhye look at her.

 ****

 At sunday, Shinhye invite her to watch minho's soccer competition. Minyoung was surprise watch a sporty side on Minho. As usual shinhye make some snack for him and the team. Minyoung curious about their closeness. She nod,smiling sometimes while listen shinhye's stories.

" minho-yaa.. please send minyoung home,because i should go with SeMi " shinhye was lied. Minho know,it's just her tactics.but he couldn't said no to her as always.

" Thank you for send me home,do you want to come in? " she said.

" Oh,thank you.i should go home now.i was smell" he smell his tshirt

"but you should come to my house,next time" she smile. Minho nod,and starter his bike then leave.

 

At Minyoung room,

She still remember his smell when she get ride on bike, she saw his sixpack,his wet chest while played soccer. so manly, y. she remeber,that she  felt her cheek was burn  when shinhye . "Seem he still single" she smile. " aah... i should got many information about him from shinhye " she said by herself. seem she got more boost for tomorrow.

****

Minyoung visit shinhye's home,after finished a home work minyoung ask manythings about minho, Shinhye notice that she was starting liking of Minho.

" Shinhye..did you know that he have a girlfriend?"

" no.. do you like him? she shoot her.

Minyong was shy while nod " i think, i starting to like him" she confess her feeling about minho to shinhye.

" it's okay.. he was a nice boy, he was obey his parent. very match with you, i think "

" shinhye -yaa... i feel ashamed"

" haha.. i'll helping you to..." she stop her word, she notice Minho was come in.  shinhye gaze on her,told her boy was here. shinhye step in to the kitchen, while texted yonghwa. - call me now! please-

He put a plastic bag on the table. " my mom give it to your mom "
Shinhye open it. " Hoaa... daboki,say thanks to your mom" then she put on dish plate, ask Minyoung to tried it. She leave them when her phone was rang.. " my boyfriend " she show a caller ID

"what happen shinhye..?" yonghwa seem so worry

" ah.. nothing, i just wanna tell you something" she lay down on bed.

" Minyoung said,that she starting like Minho"

"what..? are you sure?" he got shocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter