chapter 7

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since announcement of engagement, both of them become awkward each other,even with their parents they like a stranger .Their parent still tried to bring their mood back again. Today his mom ask her to help her prepare some meal. and Her dad invite him to accompany him went to automotive exhibition. They was fell into their parents trap, so the ladies was preparing some food at home and the men was hang out all day. with a little awkwardness, Minho was answer her dad question,tried to polite with his dad. when they was arrived at the hall and so many automotive company which show the cars or motorcycle with new series. Her dad was stopped at audi stands, ask a salesman about price and many fiture in the car.

" it's so cool, you'll pay this? " minho seem so excited. " so,please choose the colour for me, minho?" her dad ask him to choose the colour.

" eh.. me? why it's your car, dad" he look so shy, because he know shinhye's dad notice about his excited.

" i believed  your taste" he smirk. then Minho choose a white colour  for new audy shinhye's dad. both of the old man just smile, after shinhye's dad finishing the selling document, the salesman said,tomorrow the car will be arrived at his home. He was treat the' would be' son-inlaw and his father at a coffee shop.

During dinner time,Minho was talking about the automotive exhibition.and ask his mom to bought him new motorcycle. His mom said that he should  finish your study first,then find a job. " oah..its so delicious." dad appreciate the dessert. mom just smile glancing at her husband. minho was said the same word when he taste a dessert. " it's really yours, as i know you didn't expert about dessert like this, mom" he was smile. " but it's really delicious" he put one again the tiramisu mousse. " haha... actually, that's not mine,but made by shinhye. mine was eat by myself " mom said while clean up the table. " but i'm promise to learn alot from her"  =whaatt,it's made by shinhye? make a sense= he said by himself.

He keep thinking about the dessert. Shinhye was make a some food with his mom.seem she was forgot about that case. or actually she was knowing about the plan. prove!! i'm sure she was know about this plan. he was throw the pillow on the floor,to express his mad.

*****

Minho was recently arrived at the college. when he notice a familiar car at the parking area. he really curious who's a driver that car. then he saw a familiar gesture come out from the car. what?? it's shinhye. ajussi bought that car for her. then that car is hers. but seem shinhye was busy on the phone, she didn't notice that someone was staring at her from a far.  Shinhye feel like alone in the college. uncomfortable gaze form the students when she come to cafetaria,her friend was leave her. especially Minyoung. Seem she was influencing  students to keep away from shinhye. today she come to the college to completing some document , she want meet professor Kim after class and she just waiting for him at library. So Jin sat in front of her,want to ask her about incident at her party last week. " I really couldn't thinking clearly, our parent was ruin my relationship with him,minyoung and yonghwa" she close a book while take a deeper breath. So Jin can feel what her think, She feel down, and sad about her relationship now  "i'm sorry about you shinhye. but how about your application, did you have a reply?" So Jin tried to changing the topic. shinhye just shook her head. Three days a go, she was applied for free studied about entrepreneurship. " I think, i want to go far away for a long time,and i'll come back with my husband. then my parent can't push me again to marry him" she was dreaming about her future,seem she want to set a plan.

" yaah...how can you'll be married without your parents bless" she warn her. so Jin open her eyes wide,as she didn't like shinhye's idea.

" So, what should i do to canceled the old agreement?" she put her head on the table with her hand as a pad.

" why didn't you tried to talk with him..." so jin stopped her word, when shinhye lift her head looking at her.  " how could i talk with him now, we just awkward each other,and did you now,the way he staring at  me, seem like he want to eat whole of me" she glancing at her phone, it's was Mr. Kim then she leaving, toward to Mr. Kim Room. She knocked the door,and step in to the room when heard his shout. 

. " i'm sorry professor,i'm late" shinhye bow at him the sat on the sofa.Professor Kim ask her to wait, he need to send a email first.

" I have good news for you shinhye" Mr. Kim walking toward a sofa sit opposite with her,bring some document. shinhye just smile at him.

" do you remember Mrs.Kim Hye Jin who teach you at first grade. she teach in Osaka and tell me that she need assistant,and ask me for advice. so i think you 're suitable for this position. "

" Eh, me?" shinhye was lift her head,she was surprise heard it.

" lets think it,first.if you agree i'll send your document. i'll be waiting.."
" aah.. i'll take it a chance, professor. i was so honoured accept this opportunity. i think it's good for my career" she was shook her head. say yes instantly. she feel so happy hear it. even she didn't ask to her parents.

" are you sure? okay, if you agree.then i'll send your document. and prepare all you need." Professor Kim rose his feet, shinhye just following him stand up too. He tap her shoulder.." i believed in you,shinhye.. " she was bow at him,said many thanks. She feel so happily come out from his room.

 

Three days ago,she got replied from professor HyeJin,she'll went to Osaka next month. she went to the college visited professor kim. " congratulation Shinhye, i'm proud of you " he said.

The other side, she feel sad, when she'll share her happiness with her friend, all of them was disappear. She went to the bar with SoJin tonight,to celebrate her success become assistant in Osaka university. She was totally drunk,until seem unable to drive by herself. SoJin was panic now. because she couldn't drive too. Someone just staring them in the dark, since they was arrived at the bar. " let me drive" Minho said. the security was looking at him. " Don't worry, she's my neighboard" he staring at him,seem he can read his mind. " oohh, good. thank you Minho. don't worry ajussi,i know him too, we're school mate" SoJin tried explain to him. SoJin fixed her sat,pull in the seat belt. close the door carefully. " please take care her,minho" Minho was there too, with his friends,but since he saw her coming,he was keep eyeing on her.

" eh, who are you?" shinhye totally drunk,she tried open her eyes,looking at him,her head was stumble.

" what are you doing here,it so late" he hold her head to steady in position. he lower a speed,because he was handle a the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter