chapter 27

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her heart pounding so fast when the car was stopped in front of their home, today they should sending back home mr & mrs Yoon and Ms. Jihyun home. Shinhye still remember that she said no need, when their mom ask to accompany her to take care of the twin, moreover Minho ask them to take a rest more at home, he remind them about yesterday. A hectic day and so busy till the late night, then he ask their parent to stayed at home. And now, she almost couldn’t hold her bad feeling when she was back here again. A bad memory was cross her mind when she was back here.
“ let’s go inside” Minho broke her reverie.
“ may I just waiting here, look… they was sleep” shinhye pointing at the twin, who was fell slept at passenger seat. Minho was nod and leaving her,walk inside the house. Shinhye looking at the outside, her eyes was stopped in the small deck with a white bench… They always spent time together over there.
“ I’m sorry shinhye-ssi, make you waiting for us” Mrs. Yoon said.

Shinhye just shook her head while smile at them when she turn at the passenger seat, invited mr. yoon sat beside driver seat. Ms.Jihyun help her carrying Momo during away back to Mokho, their hometown. She just smile that Mrs. Yoon pride her taste about design interior in the house . Ms.Jihyun ask that she will invite her to visited their home, then she will make a camp fire in the lake side.
“ it’s all made by him, not me” Shinhye narrowed at minho who just focus on the road. That he was smiled from the rearview as a reply.

****

Shinhye opened eyes widely heard her baby was crying. She was surprised that Minho was ready to carrying Momo outside, moreover when she come out from the car, that they was arrived at their home. She was sleepy during back from Mokho. She was take care of Hacci then she was notice that momo was pee.
“ why you didn’t come in?” Minho said when he was back to the car, take some plastic bag in the baggage. Her heart was beating so fast when minho asked her to inside the house
“ shinhye-yaa.., what are you doing here?” She just tried to control her heart when he ask to come in.

Her feet feel like so heavy to step in. Minho turned at her when she hold his hand tightly, he was smiled, pulled her shoulder in to him then walk inside the house together. She take a breath deeply when saw big frame of their wedding photo, and their picture with MoMo and Hacci hanging in around. Mrs.Han really excited that she was back home. But she was notice something wrong with her, whole of body was shaking while holding hacci was so tightly.
“ Shinhye-ssi are you okay? take a seat please” she notice she look pale.
“ stayed with me darling, uhmm.., okay sat here as well”  mrs. Han said to momo who was murmured that she want playing with her mom, while her sister just played mom’s hair. Shinhye just lift both them to sat on her lap. Minho who was come out from the bathroom, so surprised saw her crying, he step in to her in hurry.

“Eh, what happen?” he just caress her back.
He really panic that shinhye crying a lot while embraced their daughter, he just shook a head when Mrs.Han looking at her when brought drink from the kitchen.
“ Andwee…..” she was yell at both of them and keep holding, kissed her daughter alternately , when Minho ask Mrs. Han to take care of the twins. Minho really confused that her body was shaking because of cried a lot.
“ what happen shinhye, please said something” He lead her head to rest on his chest, while Momo was move on his lap.
Mr. Han dragged his wife back to pantry and leaved them alone. He just placing his finger on her lips to stopped nagging. They keep eyeing at them from the pantry.
“ odighaa..,please stayed here with me, don’t go, don’t leave me alone” shinhye yell at hacci and embraced her tightly when she tried move and follow her sister playing at minho’s arm. Hacci started to cried now, seem she hold her too hard.
“ sstt..she just come to me,look you still touched her, let her go” Minho caress her hair.
“ andwee… “ she screamed and then closed her eyes, Hacci was shocked heard it and started to cried again.
Minho was shocked look at her, that she suddenly, close her eyes   “ Ajjumma…..” he looking for mrs. Han.
She was shocked that Shinhye look doesn’t like sleep, her body was fell down when Minho lift his daughter in his arm. She was fainted.

 

“ please take care of them, I should checking her” He ask mrs. Han to carrying the twin. She just tried to comforting them who was crying.
“ carrying her to the room, minho –ssi” mr. Han give his away toward to bedroom.
“ oh my.. what happen with you, please don’t make me scared” he whisper at her while carrying her to the room.His heart was beating so fast that he touched her skin who feel like a freeze. He laid her carefully in the bed, covered her with a bed cover
“ please called the doctor” Mr. Han inside the room bring his phone cell
“ can you, ahjussi?” Minho ask him to called the doctor.

Minho really nervous when a doctor checking her condition, sometimes he raise his eyebrows then smile before finished the treatment. Minho was shocked that a doctor ask about pressure, about bad memory of her. Doctor said Shinhye look so stressful, seem really under pressure, because of that her emotion become unstable and ask to minho always take care of her.
“ don’t pushed her to much, she just more be patient please” Doctor said while write a recipe for her.
“ it’s just an antibiotic and vitamin, if her temperature was normal, keep finished the antibiotic” doctor said while step out from the room.
“ thank you so much, doctor” he send him till the car.
“ please call me if you need” Doctor said, before started car’s engine.

“ please take it, Minho-ssi” Mrs. Han come out from the kitchen bring a warm drink for him and her husband
“thank you, how about the twins, ahjumma?” he take a seat and sipped a tea.
“Don’t worry, they was sleep in my room, what a doctor said about her?”

Minho just take a breath deeply before replied. Mr. Han just nod, seem he was agree with the doctor, when he said what the doctor said that she was fine, but look so stressful and under pressure.
“ did I was do that at her, did she feel under pressure because of me?” Minho shook a head
“ I’m sorry minho-ssi, I think I was agree with doctor analysis” Mr. Han said carefully that he notice Minho lift his head turned at him.
“ actually, I saw her totally different today, she was really happy last night. But, today when I saw her seem she looked so sad.”
“ I’m really sorry minho-ssi, seem she hidden something”
“ Honey…” mrs Han yell at him.
“ it’s okay.. please continued”
“ I saw her was crying a lot, and holding Hacci so tightly, didn’t you think it’s was really something? I mean, she was with hacci all the time, why she was so emotional when she was here. I thought , that a bad memory was cross her mind when she was here.”
“ what do you mean, ahjussi?”
“ seem the moment when she was here, it was crossed in her mind, when she was back here. do you remember that day, when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter