Chapter 32

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho walked into the twin room while stretch his body. Glanced at the clock it’s almost 11.00 PM, fixed blanket at them. Shinhye murmured for awhile. She always fell a slept when accompany her child sleep. He refrained to wake her, just move to their room, he leave them alone, and lay down on the bed. 1 hour passed left, 2 hour.. he still couldn’t close his eyes just tilted his body many times. He felt uncomfortable sleep alone in the room.

“iiisssshhhh…, what happen with me” he his hair toward to them. Minho looking at them deeply, they was sleep soundly, smile…, his daughter grew up so fast, he like saw himself on their face, their gesture while sleep is him.

In the morning...

Shinhye opened her eyes slowly, narrowed at the clock on the table 6.00AM, come out from the blanket slowly, didn’t want wake the twins. She was surprised saw him fell slept on edge of the bed. His head on the bed while his body  keep sat on the floor. She was smile looking at Hacci’s style sleep. She embraced her appa hand during sleep. She tapped his shoulder, kissed his forehead to wake him. He stretch his head then could saw his wife clearly.

“could you move to the room, or sleep on the bed” shinhye tried to fix hacci position, then he could move his hand. Shinhye tried him move to the bed, sleep beside his daughter. Minho pulled her in to his arms, then she was fell on him, Shinhye hit his arm as a reflex that she was surprised as he pulled her.     

“can we stayed like this for a while? I just want to enjoy our new life.” He whisper on her

“ yaa.., they was sleep, it’s bed so narrow” she was nagging

“ how about now, more comfortable for you right?” he tilted his body, then they was facing each other. Shinhye turned at their child,distance him.

“ aah.., I’m forget, a back hug in the morning, right?” Minho fixed his hand, wrapped on her waist.

“Shinhye…, look at them, they grow up so fast, I hope, start for today, we could take across our life, happily” his hand caress Momo’s hand gently. Seem her heart touched by his words.she hold his hands, playful on his palm, and then kissed.

“ as long as your strong hands, could carrying, hug, and give us a warmth” her finger slipped on him, entwined hands, kissed his hands again.

They look like a real happy family, playful with their children on bed, in the morning even it’s a small size of bed.

 

“could we free from bath just one day? we just stayed at home a whole day”

“ yaa.., don’t affect your bad behavior to them”

“ let’s go girls.. we bathing together, it’s ladies time…” she asked the twins go to the bathroom.

 

“ ahh.. yeah.. I’ll asked her first, bye… eomma” Minho hang up the phone, toward to the dining room, joined with them.

Shinhye really excited when he said that his mom want to see her granddaughter. Asked the twins to finished meal, then they will visited their grandparents.

“ should we visited them in the weekend? I just want to spent together at home” Minho was so lazy to come out.

“ ssttt.. don’t said like that, they just miss their granddaughter.” Minho agree to visited his parents when shinhye said will home at the night. Not sleep at their home.

“ yeeyey.., we will visited granny, come on girls” Shinhye asked the twins to make up, preparing their stuff. Ready to come out.

 

Their parents had prepare some meal for them, Shinhye’s parents joined at minho’s home.They really amazed that their granddaughter grew up so fast.

“ Look, they was really happy meet each other, how came you didn’t want to visited them” Shinhye said, looking at them so happy playful in the garden

“ so, what would we do now?” Minho feel like ignored by them.

“ Let’s join over there ” Shinhye raised her feet toward the garden

“ hold on.., should we go out together?, when they take care the twins”  before she said yes, he dragged her to the garden, to get  parents permission.

“ Yaaa…, how come you leave them with our parents”

“sssttt…, let’s go..” he take their stuff and dragged her to the car

*****

“ Finally we could back here” Minho grabbed her waist when they on the cable car toward to the peak of Namsan Tower, he request to the staff that he need a private cable car, just both of them. Even weekday namsan tower never quiet, so many people visit this place.  They never break their entwined hands since step out from the cable car during walking around.

“ Actually I hope we’ll come back again, here. Remind our precious  moment, and now, we’re here. Many couple always step back, to remind their love journey, it will maintain their love desire.” he said

“did you had edit a romantic movie base on the romantic novel, you always have new sweet one” shinhye lift her head looking at him

“ so how about you, how you to maintain your love desire?” she tried to .

“ woaah.., you dare to tease me? let me show you then” Shinhye stood up instantly move far away when he ready to kissed. They tried to avoid a gaze from another, about their lovey-dovey moment, ran and chase.

” Aah…, I give up!!” shinhye giggling on his arms, when he get her. They embraced each other with a heavy breathing.

“ I think, you should ran into me, next time” Minho tried to said under breathless

“ Miaan..” shinhye kissed his lips,  just a lightly kisses. - OMG, this girl always found her way to give m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter