chapter 26

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinhye opened her eyes, turn her body tried to switch off the alarm, she pulled away his hand from her waist slowly, lift her body without make a noise, didn’t want to wake him, fix a blanket to covering him. In the same time,Minho surprised her with a hug. She was scream, stopped her hand who was ready to hit him when she notice, his eyes still closed.
“ where are you going” he said
“it’s so early, give me 5 minute again” embraced her more tightly

She lower her body, facing him deeply…this boy, the one who always beside me, passes whole the time together. I pass a half my life with him, but why I still didn’t understand about him. Her finger touched every inches of his face, she can saw a tired on his face.
“ I know, I’m so handsome, please don’t stared at me, like that” He lift her on top.
“ yaaa… let me go” she was surprised that minho just pretended still slept.
“ are you tried to cheating on me? you beg at me to sleep in my arms, and you want to let go, now? “ minho just smirk. Shinhye was suddenly quiet, heard what he said, she notice his stare was so deep.
“Are you sure?”
“ hajimaaa…,” shinhye wrapped his shoulder. Minho smiled at her.
“ hajimara.. “ her voice was choked up, hold her tears.
“ ah, good girl, let me kissed you” Minho lift her face, cupped, he was shocked that her eyes was fulfilled by tears.
“ eh,are you crying? Oh my god.., why you so crybaby, I’m just kidding about earlier, I never allow you go far away from me” he tried to kissed but she pulled away.
“ kidding??, do you kidding me about that” shinhye sighed. She tried to move from him. How come he was thought it just for joke, I was crying a lot last night, it just for laugh? Minho grabbed her wrist, pulled her, back to lay down on his top.
“ I said, I never allow you leaving my arms” he kissed her pouty lips, more than once.
“ let me check, did it’s treatment was make sense, to erase your madness” he pushed her back to lay down on the bed, kissed her lips carefully,but shinye still not give her response. He tried to nipped her lower lips, Glad, alarm was save her. The alarm who was rang every 5 minute since she snooze that. 
“ your additional time is over” she pushed him to sat. Minho just turn off the alarm, then back to her.
“ how about now?”
“ no.., I should check them” shinhye tried to avoid his stare and bring their daughter to save her.Maybe she can avoid his stared, but she couldn’t ignore his kisses.
“ I want you, baby. now… ” his hand start to travelled under her t-shirt, without brake the kisses.
“ it’s a morning ,already” she said when he kissed her neck.
“ do you know, have a in the morning, was so useful ” his kissed turn to her chin
“ liarr…” she smile
“ I was read in the article, and I wanna tried”
“ I’m so busy in the morning, I don’t have much time, we’ll be so busy today” shinhye remind him about the verdict.
“ don’t worry, it’s not take long, let me reach my good mood, for the historical day.” he said. Shinhye just smiled at him, then he was pushed his own on her.
“I miss your sweety moans, baby” he said, when he notice shinhye just bit her lower lips to endure her pain without make some noise. Shinhye just shook her head, she feel so shy if their parents will heard her cried. but she couldn’t hold her pain when he pushed her for the last time. Both of them was so exhausted , even just for lift their body from the bed.

“ Momo….” Shinhye opened her eyes narrowed at him who still on her top. their moments was broke,when she heard momo cries from the outside. Shinhye just fix her clothes, and scream when saw the clock in the wall,it’s almost 6.00 AM
“ what happen with her?”
“ you… ” she grabbed a doll in the cabinet, throw at him, while come out the room in hurry looking for Momo who was crying.

She jump on the bed when saw momo sat in the bed, crying a lot. She lift her to comforting, hope her crying didn’t wake hacci who still sleep soundly beside her. ”ooo…, eomma here, baby please don’t crying anymore, look your sister still sleep.”

“ where is halmeoni? Why are you alone, here?” shinhye tried to talk with her, then she turn her head look at her mom who come out from the bathroom. Mom said sorry, because take a bath so long. Shinhye carrying Momo and said her mom to take care of hacci, when she bathing Momo.

 A few minute later,

“Please take care of her,I’ll bathing Hacci then..”shinhye put Momo on the couch beside him

“ stayed here for a while, sweety. Eomma will bathing your sister.” Minho was playful with momo when she take a bath with hacci. It was a happy time, as his friends told, a happiness moment who never he got. He’ll feel it just with his child. Now, he can felt it by himself. Her scream was broke his reverie, Momo was scream when saw her twin just covered by towel with mom. Shinhye put her clothes and Hacci too. Minho just amazed look at her who was so playful with hacci. Not just Momo who want joined and him too. He lift Momo, then joined them on the bed.

“ yaa…, I said to stayed there, I’m not finished yet dressing her.” she said, when Momo take and playing with a powder.

“ tadaa…, you’re so pretty indeed. Let’s take a breakfast,” she carrying hacci, then ask to Momo to come in her arms

“ you’re so hungry ,right?” she carrying both of them on her arms.

“ how about me, eomma?? I’m not bathing yet.” Minho copying her daughter

“ do it by yourself” shinhye said without look at him,walk out the room

“ you should bathed me too, eomma…” he said

“ clean up your brain from ert mind…” she was stick out her tongue

Minho was surprised saw a Maroon tshirt hanging on the cupboard. Since when she was prepare his clothes .actually, he was chose by himself. He was surprise when saw their parents already in the dining room. They use a same color.

“ finished your breakfast, palli..palli..” her mom ask him. Again, he was surprised when he notice that their clothes with the same color. Maroon...

“ yes, oppa. Ah.. yeah, I’m ready. Don’t worry, see you there.. thank you” shinhye off the call from JinHyuk.

 ****

They was meet in the private room, Jinhyuk said, that they didn’t need to nervous. Just relax… before they come into the courtroom.

“ control your emotions, even the result was not as our expectation. please don’t make a commotion in the courtroom.” Jinhyuk patted minho’s back. They was surprised that their friends was come.SoJin, Ilwoo, and Kimbum was arrived. Shinhye almost scream look at BoYoung and Geunsuk walk in to them. Their mom was carrying their twin, who almost felt slept.” Don’t worry, they’re safe with us” his mom said

Both of them just holding hand each other when the judges started to talk. Shinhye just stare at him for a while, when the judge ask Minyoung to come in, Minho just hold her hands tightly even it was entwined from the beginning, the touch, was give them a booster each other.

“According to the witness, some evidence, as considering, today 12 of December, we the judges state that Miss Minyoung was clearly fault in this case, dedicate to sentence her for 10 years in jail.”

Minho pulled her in to his arm, he narrowed at her that she was so nervous saw a member of judges whisper on chair of judges.

“Oh, it’s ms. Hacci birthday too? Congratulation, sweety ” Chair of judges said before closed the court.

Minho just smile at her when the judges notice hacci’s birthday. They was got congratulations from the audience because the judges was accept their demands. Shinhye said want to meet Minyoung, Minho was surprised when Jinhyuk was allow her to meet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter