chapter 6

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- i'm still in library,i should fixed some work paper,said to my mom,i'll be late- shinhye texted

- are you sure,if i back home now. did yonghwa with you- minho replied

-ahh...don't worry he'll send me home later- she replied

- okay..i home now  *wave emoticon

Shinhye threw a phone, didn't replied minho's texted when she saw yonghwa sat in front of her. he put some snacks and ice coffee.as she request to buy some snacks for prop her hungry. She should completing some document for presentation,tomorrow morning. Today she was help yonghwa too, finish his pursue lecture. His Band was joined in Indie label company since he was college,then he almost miss class this semester. she sip her coffee while glance yonghwa's watch. =omg.. it's almost 8.00 PM,she thought= she felt tired,but she saw yonghwa who still focus make a some summary. She put her hand on the table and used it as pillow for her head. Yonghwa looking at her, = ahh.. sorry shinhye= 

"shinhye...,we should home now" yonghwa whisper on her when he was clean up all books.

she raise her head,open her eyes slowly." ooh.. i'm sorry, i fell sleep" she fix a hair.

" let's go home" he hold her hand,he bring her backpack come out the library who almost dark and empty.

" did you tired,i'm sorry shinhye. you being like this because of me. next time you didn't need accompany me, just home when your class was done" he feel so sorry.

" aah.. anni,i was have a homework too. then,if i didn't help you, who was else. did you have someone ask to help?" she massage  her nape by herself. he let her come inside the car. he notice she still massage her shoulder.

" let me help you" he start to massage her nape,her shoulder, then all her back. yonghwa started his naugty imagine during his hand massage her back.

" omo..omo.. your a great massager,how did you learn it?" she prise his great massage,it break his reverie.

" yaa this girls, do you mean i was... " he stop his word, when shinhye give him a light kiss on his cheek.

" thank you for great massage,but let me home now" she said.

"aah..., yeah.." he start the engine,leaving  the college's parking

 

Even they was in same university but they have a different schedule everyday. Like today,shinhye was arrived in class so early. she have presentation in class. Minho was have class after lunch. yonghwa too,yonghwa was almost skip all morning class and will attend in next class. But glad, Shinhye meet minyoung at library. she need to make a summary a History of Korean filming book. they was agree to have lunch together. both of them so happy chit chat during eat their lunch. Shinhye glance at her phone on the table. she checking a sms alert.   it's yonghwa...

- i was recently arrived where are you,could we meet before class- 

- i'm on cafetaria with minyoung, please coming- she replied

Minyoung bow to yonghwa when he was there. " then i'll go now" minyoung staring at him, stand up fix her folder ready to leave. but shinhye didn't allow it.

" aah..sorry disturb your lunch. i just wanna to share a good news" he was brightly happy.he take a two ticket passed to shinhye.

" what a news?" minyoung so curious looking at the ticket.

" hoowaa..it's for real" shinhye was surprise take the ticket. she rush on him give him a warm embrace. it's a Stupid Band ticket who'll perform at stadium,as opening act famous group band from England. then she promise will be attend with her parents.

" owh.. maybe we'll attend together?" shinhye ask to minyoung, but she shook her head. " it's a special invitation for you" she smile than leave them after say congratulation to younghwa.

" I'm sorry guys, minho was waiting for me in auditorium." she lie, she just didn't want to disturb them.

Shinhye said that she was didn't have class today. and she wanna home. Yonghwa send her until shuttle bus. " don't tried to skip your class today,i'll check your absent" she warn him. before she step in to the bus. Shinhye was worried about his lesson. since 1st grade,his score always on lower level. His mom was warning,that he must got better score in 2 grade, if he not,so he should leave his band just focus the study.

 

At saturday night, Shinhye was attend at Stupid band performing with her father. she want invite minho but seem he was busy this week. she never able to meet him at home or in college this week. Shinhye so proud with their performing, she meet  their parent too,so her father could be talk with them. after that,they was held little party for celebrate their success.  when they arrived at home, shinhye saw her mom was talking with minho. mom turn around her head notice a sound of handle opened " ooh.. you're back, how the concert?" mom said. minho's eye just following mom. =eeh.. shinhye watch a concert, who's concert= he was thought while staring at her until her entry to her room.

" ooh.. minho,you're here.. " dad was surprise saw him. since in college he was rarely come to shinhye's home, his dad said he was rarely at home,  sleep at dorm with his friend,sometimes . he was bow at him. Dad tell about the concert. he was proud to them. " they was awesome.. eh.. you should be know him too, right?" dad ask to minho about yonghwa. he just nod and smile. " Of course he know" mom said when she back from the kitchen,bring some snack and cups of tea. Shinhye come out from her room, use pajamas, seem ready to sleep. joined them, take a seat beside her dad.

" heei... let's bettle the game. it had long  we didn't battle " he said to shinhye,he stand up pull her hand.

"aahh... i'm so tired," she pout at him   "yaa.. don't dare to sleep quickly." he warn her. he bow to her parent as a permission. as usual they was battle the game until early morning.

" did you attend at yonghwa's concert?" he ask her. shinhye just nod while she still focus on the game, didn't notice alert from her phone. Minho was reach the phone quickly, unlock a key, read yonghwa's message:

- are you sleeping? thanks for coming to my first concert,thanks for my booster. said thanks to your dad too. see you... * Kiss emoticon 

= iissh.. what the kiss=  he pout , throw her phone,on the bed. still shinhye didn't notice it.

****

shinhye was walking at the park of college,toward to professor Kim's room. she saw people so busy posting some poster on announcement board. a student give her a pamphlet too,invite to watch the performing. but she put it in to her folder when she arrived in front Professor kim's room. when she back to the class,they just talking about performance. SoJin ask her to joined while showed the pamphlet. she remember it. she take the pamphlet from soJin,she was surprised saw Minyoung's name as lead,and Minho's name as editor. she search her phone,call minho's number. but no answer. she call minyoung turn. She said sorry  didn't tell her earlier .but she wish shinhye will attend at auditorium. Film departement will held movie competitions. and the winner will be joined at Asian Indie Movie Competitions at Busan. next  month.

 

when she arrived at home,after changes a cloth she went to his home,want to ask about the movie competitions,but she didn't found him. his mom said that he was at his friend dorm.She ask shinhye about him at the college, as she know shinhye become assistant of professor Kim since 2 grade's . so she could be able search information about student. Shinhye was one of smart student at her faculty  who will be able to complete the study next year. shinhye notice a pamphlet on the table,she take it and ask to mom. Mom said, it's Minho's project. the parents got privilege to attend that premier movie

At 6.00 PM,shinhye was in auditorium accompany minho's parent.since they got VIP seat, shinhye seat on back with SoJin,A-ra,and all the students.  The movie that minho's appear as cameo, got a big applause from audience. seem that movie will be a winner. After watch that movie, His parent  invited to Gala Dinner. everybody was proud about Minyoung as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter