chapter 29

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho opened his eyes slowly,lift her head to fixed on his lap. He stretch his hand and head who feel little bit stiff. Seem they has slept on couch for a long time since they parents gone. He brushed his arms that he feel weather become cold then lift her head carefully to give way to stood up, Minho lift her carefully move to her room then laid her on the bed, covering with a blanket. Shinhye little bit murmured when he kissed her eyes, hope her eyes will be back to normal.  Minho facing her deeply who was soundly sleep, what their dad said crossed on his mind, he feel like read an advice of his dad and wished from her dad to care his daughter on her face. he just wry smile, when he notice that his jealous and egoism that was the point of this case. yes.. finally, he realize his fault.

****

 

Minho come out looking around, then toward to the kitchen when heard someone talking. He just smiled looking at her put the phone on the pocket then continue prepare some dish. He step in to her slowly without make sound to give her a back hug.

“ OMG… you surprising me” shinhye screamed, she tried to move while he placing a kissed from the back

“ move, it’s hot” she turn off the stove, put some pancake on the plate then served it on the table.

Minho just follow her, sat at opposite her waiting for Shinhye put one of pancake with chocolate sauce for him, while she sipped an orange juice..oh, she almost forget a hot coffee for him. His eyes just following every her move because of morning busy, till she stopped beside him, pour a coffee for him. Shinhye almost yelled when he pulled her to sat on his lap.

“ let me checked your swollen, good, seem it’s was normal, so, finished a breakfast together” he slice a pancake then feed her. Shinhye just smiled looking at his act this morning then they take 3pcs of pancake for feeding each other.

“ yaa..what are you doing?” Shinhye move her body,when he touched her lips, he just answer with the kisses. Shinhye was moaned for awhile when he her lips so hard, then she fix her sat to get better way give him feedback kisses. Flavor of coffee +orange +chocolate seem blended perfectly on their mouth. Seem shinhye enjoyed it, and waiting for him to break the kisses first.

 

Shinhye turned back at him who was clean up the table, while she washed dish. daang… he was noticed that shinhye stare at him many times. Minho just grabbed her shoulder and gave a kisses from the back. He just ignoring her that she said do not disturb her to finished her work, and keep continue to kissed her. OMG…what happen with him, we just finished our breakfast, a healthy food. but he become like this ,shinhye thought, while she notice a rapid breathing of him. Minho pushed her back in to the cabinet and lifted her to sat on the cabinet.

“ why you pretended too busy, take your punishment” he kissed her lips again and again

“ don’t make me waiting for you” he break for awhile then continue kissed her jawline, turned at her nape, shinhye just tilted her head to give him more space

“ hhmm.., I’m sorry” she wrapped her hand on his nape, kissed him back, on his cheek

“ hoho…,not now” shinhye hold his hand who was ready to pulled out her tshirt, pulled her away from him.

She narrowed on her room, glad Minho understand what she want then lifted her back to the room

”aah, good boy” shinhye giggling looking at him then hugging him tightly

 

Shinhye laugh so loud when he said that he would be lost his balance, if her toe playing to touched his . They just laugh together when he laid her carefully, but shinhye just still hang on him. Only Minho who can make her stopped it. he slipped his hand under her tshirt, tickled.  Her finger just playing on his hair, while he just traveled on every single part of her body, kissed and sometimes. Her finger who was playing on his back, feel like send a signal at him that she was enjoyed. Shinhye bended her leg when he tried to pulled out the last clothes on her, she not want to lose, she pulled out his underwear too.

“how about now, are you ready for this?” he back to her lips, kissed… seem it’s more than passionate kissed, because Shinhye was gasped for awhile to take some fresh air.

“ aaaahhhh… it’s appo ” Minho break the kisses, pulled away for awhile

Shinhye bite his lower lips, to hold the pain on her hole, that spread into whole of her body when he pushed it during their kisses.

“ mian..” Shinhye pulled him back to her “could you do it more slowly, please… like this” Shinhye whispered on his ear, before nip with a smooth way.

But that not useful, Minho just back to his way, to served his wifey. Their moans, sound of their panting breath, her cried out his name fulfil on the room, sweats fell on the sheet who was become untidy, though, air conditioner already on the bottom of temperature when they enjoyed their pleasure.

 “ thank you, shinhye “ Minho placing a lovely kisses on her forehead, he just pulled her in to his arms, then shinhye rest her head on his chest.

 

“ mianhe…, jinjja mianhe, because of me, you was cried a lot then your eyes got a swollen.”  Minho turned at her, touched her eyes. Good, the swollen has deflated.

“ no.. i have to accept that, because i didn’t obey with my hubby. Though, i becoming blind i’ll accept this as a punishment from god, because i was lied”

“ yaaa…. Don’t said like that, i wouldn’t mad at anymore, i promise” he jumped to sat on the bed rest his back on the backrest.

“ I really sorry, actually , i have something to discussed with Jinhyuk-oppa, to sue the court for incriminating her punishment . I would to tell you later, after he give me a advice. I’m sorry…, actually i should told you first”  her voice soundly tremble bit. Shinhye followed him and rest her head on his arms.

“ good if you knew it, but it’s not the point. I mean, we really curious about the relation between Boyoung and her. do you remember when she had talked with minyoung that day? Geunsuk also, seem hide something with us. then, I asked Jinhyuk to got more information about them”

“ aahh..yeah, Geunsuk-oppa… he never texted me again.. eh, you also hide something from me. so, why you mad at me like that? aahh.. arrasso.. arrasso..

We as a wifey should be obey with our hubby, no matter what” shinhye tapped his chest praise his as ruler at their family, as she remember moms advice.

“could I asked you something?”Minho said carefully.

“ what?” shinhye turned at him

“ could you stopped your ageyo-oppa while called them, just jihyuk-ssi it’s sound better at my ears. how come you do ageyo to another man, though you never do it for me …?”

“ meo?? Oohh.., you’re jealous at me, right?”

“ and just because of your crazy jealousy, you make me like this? scolded by our parents, separated by our daughter just because stupid thing. Aahh… you’re really something” shinhye p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter