chapter 25

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye reach her phone on the table after put momo in the feeding chair, she tried to checking her phone. She notice the phone was rang when she was bathing hacci and momo. She was smiled widely saw his ID was called more than 10. And 5 texted in the inbox.
-called me back if you read this
-Are you always busy in the morning?
- oh my, are you awake, please call me
- yaa.. where are you, pick up your phone
- do you know that I miss you, I just want hear you voice
Shinhye just shook her head saw his act. She pushed his ID, caller…
“ wooaah.., finally you called me,are you busy, even at Sunday?”
“ hhmm, I should bathed,feed them what’s wrong?”
“ nothing, I just miss your voice” shinhye just laughing heard his replied
“ why you laughing eh, I’m sure,I said with all my heart” shinhye just laugh more hard, then Momo who was sat near her was laugh too
“ look, your daughter was laughed at you” Minho was laugh when look at the monitor, his daughter was laughing happily with her mom. that’s why he want to back home soon.
“ don’t forget to greet mr and mrs. Yoon,and JiHyun-ssi too, tonight. I’ll back soon”
“ uumm, drive carefully..”
“ I’ll, miss you.. and said that you miss me too as a reply”
“ Sigh.., this boy.., hang up”
“ yaa.., said it before you hang up your phone” he raise his voice
“ hhmm, I miss you” she turn off the phone. she just shook her head while put the phone back on the table, and pulled out Momo, carrying her on the bed. Her thought was back to last night…

She was carrying hacci tried to stopped her cries. Minho just staring at her from the couch near the window, shinhye felt something happen inside her heart, saw his stare. Versa at minho too. He felt his heart was beating so fast when they eyes was meet each other. Oh my.. what happen with me, lucky for her, shinhye could be avoid his stare because Hacci In her arm, she didn’t dare to lift her head to meet his eyes, Minho can’t stopped his stare at shinhye even his heart was beating fast more and more.He jump from the couch when saw her fell a slept, with Hacci in hand who almost fell. His hand was grabbed hacci in hurry.
“ aah.. I’m sorry, I’m so sleepy ” Shinhye opened her eyes widely saw him carrying Hacci and laid her beside Momo in the bed. Since they move at parents house,Momo always sleep beside her in the bed, when Hacci was back, they always sleep together in the bed,seem shinhye really won’t separated again.
“ just sleep a well, you look so tired” He fix a blanket on her. Then move to the couch for sleep as usual. Since he back home, they never sleep together in the same bed. His eyes can’t stopped from her when he tried to turn off the lamp. He sat on edge of the bed, lower his face, then he can saw her beauty clearly. His heart felt like abnormal beating again like before and his hand was shaking when he tried to touch her cheek. Oh my, she is my wife but how could be like this? He bit lower lips,hold his emotion .His touched was wake her, but she tried to closed eyes tightly, she can felt warm breath of him. Oh, god, what happen with me, exactly?
“ I’m sorry shinhye, sleep soundly please” he whispered on her ear. Minho tilted his head,notice her lips move while she take a deep breathing.
“ I got you!! Shinhye…” he just smile look at her, who still close her eyes. Minho kissed her lips, nibble her lower lips, but shinhye keep quiet
“ you can’t lie to me, or I should do something crazy?” he whisper on her ear while kissed a sensitive part of her.. back of her ear.
Shinhye opened her eyes then pushed him back to sat.

“yaa.., you ask me to sleep then why you disturb me?” she pout then buried her face on her knee, who was bended. Minho just smile look at her while pulled her face.” I’m sorry, because your lips always tease me to kissed them. and I can’t wait till tomorrow morning” again, he her lips, pushed her to lay back.
“hold on..” shinhye pushed him back, broke the kisses first, as always, she remember the one thing.
“ why..” his eyes seem like shot the right place in her eyes.
“ are you sure, to do this?” her eyes narrow at the their babies who sleep soundly beside her. Minho just follow her eyes then he was understand, he pulled her toward to the couch. Shinhye just smiled saw him was fix a blanket and a pillow for her.
“ aahh.. thank you,” she lay down and covering her body with a blanket.
“ iissh…, who was ask you back to sleep” Minho throw the blanket in the floor, he started to kissed her again.
“I know you, so please don’t pretended like a sleep” Minho her lips, bit a lower lips to find way his tongue into to meet her. He really couldn’t hold his desire anymore. Shinhye was broke that kisses, she tried to got some fresh air, Minho just smile look at her then,he kissed her forehead and turn to the ears while a whispered
“so,be good to me tonight baby…” he lower his head looking for a favorite part of her body,shinhye just quiet while minho pulled out her clothes. She just curved her body to give him way to ped her bra, he grabbed her hand tightly to stayed beside her waist, seem he didn’t want she will ruin him who was enjoyed her . Shinhye couldn’t hold her lust anymore when he kissed her womanhood. She pushed him, she jump on to his lap, turn, she was explore every single part of his body.
“ shinhye.. please stop, you’re in danger when you still like this”he tried to control his emotion. But seem shinhye just avoid his warn, and continue to his abs. Shinhye lift her head” since when, you warn me, I always in danger when i’m together with you” kissed his lips again. Minho cupped her face
“ good if you know it, so let me…”he pushed her back to lay down, shinhye was his lips before he completing his words.
“ wait…” she said, when minho was bended her legs and find a way for him to put in him own to her.
“ what? What again, shinhye?” Minho shook his head, seem he was so frustration, she always ruin their moment who almost on the peak.
“ lamp.. could you turn off the lamp?” Shinhye remind him about the light. Minho just sighed, why she always broke this moment just because of a simple thing
“ No, let me enjoyed your beauty face, tonight” he lower his face and caress her face
“but you said that we can saw a more beautiful star in the dark” she said
“aaiisssh..you!!” Minho kissed her again to stopped her argue, a lovely kisses who was change become a passionate then raise a level to the wild kisses. She was cried a lot when she feel something inside her womanhood, and more louder when she feel that minho pushed it more harder.
“ssshhhttt.., lower your voice, at least it not our first time doing this” he kissed her lips to lower her pain.
“good girl..” he said, Minho tried to ignore his pain that shinhye scratched his arm.
“ I’m sorry baby, because I’m really miss you” he whispered at her then kissed her cheek. Minho was shocked that he notice wet on her cheeks.
“ look at me baby, don’t you miss me too?”he tilted her face to facing him,but shinhye didn’t dare to meet his face to hide her tears.
Minho pulled her to sat, placing her hand on his nape, but shinhye just embrace him tightly, leaned her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter