chapter 23

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinhye notice something slip under his bottle perfume, her smile widely saw his handwriting.
Hello my dear,did you sleep a well? I’m not dare to see your eyes to said this, please don’t hate me because I couldn’t say goodbye to you. I went to found our baby. Yes, you’re right! I couldn’t waiting for her at home all the time. And I think, it’s so long for her far away from her mom. so, I decided not to back home without her. I know, I’m the one who must got blame and punishment from you. Then, I’ll to redeem these all. Please, don’t be mad again, that I didn’t ask you, I didn’t mean to avoiding you. But, I’m promise will get her back soon and safely. Don’t skip your meal, sleep well, I love you- Minho

She come out her room, looking for him in the garage. her feet feel so weak saw his car is not there. She rush in to their parents in the living room.
“ Mom, dad he has gone….” She was cried a lot.

His mom just embrace to reduce her sad. ” He was liar.. he always ask me to never leave him. At the end, he was went and leave me alone. He ask me to find Hacci together, just waiting for information from anyone who find her, eomma… I hate him, really hate him!! ” Her shoulder was shaking because of cried.

“ why you don’t tried to called him,and ask him directly?” his mom said. Shinhye started to cried again, when his phone was off.

“ Shinhye, listen to me, let him to prove what he want. Just wait for him, while take care Momo. I believe on his responsibility to both of you” Her dad said.

“ Appaa…. He is a big liar…”

“ a big liar who great one you love, right? ” dad smirk then pinch her nose and embrace her tightly.

Actually, Minho has discussing with their father about his plan. So painful saw her was cried all day, every time he saw her cried, he feel a pain inside his heart. Then, he decided to find her alone because it’s his responsibility. He stayed at the office and find her daughter after office hour, checking the progress in every police station. Minho said will share the progress by phone or email to his father.

*****

-I’m on the way to Donghae, police from Mokho said that someone saw a baby like hacci ,then I should check it. appa, please take care shinhye and Momo

- called her, she’s so worried about you

- just tell her that I miss her so much too

Minho stayed at Mr. Yoon, his wife who the first time notice about a picture of hacci in the news paper was similar with a baby in JiHyun’s home.

“ She said, baby’s mom have a business trip in busan for a long time, then she leave her baby to her. we didn’t ask more, because we know that jihyun work in Seoul as baby sitter.”

“ You should make sure that’s really your daughter. She always went to the beach in the afternoon” mr.Yoon ask him to waiting for them in the beach.

“ oh.. she’s come” mrs. Yoon pointing at  Jihyun who carrying the baby in the back. Mr. Yoon, tapped his back to calm him. He ask Minho to waiting for awhile.

“ My wife tried to bring them here, then you can see her closely”

“ omo.. you’re so pretty today, say hello to ahjussi” mrs. Yoon lead her to shake hand with minho. His heart was hard beaten, when he touch her hand. She was grow up now, but she look thin little bit than Momo.

-so I can felt what shinhye’s feel that time- he thought yes, he can saw momo’s smile at her face.

Mr.Yoon can read his gaze was changing when he was playful with the baby. He ask him to got a DNA test tomorrow, to got a final result. Then, according to DNA report he can carry his daughter back home. Minho was so thankful that Mr. Yoon has took 2 strands of hacci’s hair.

 

Minho was so nervous waiting for the DNA result, he just tried to read doctor gaze who read the report so seriously.

“actually, I feel so sorry about your lose, but I think you has found her, congratulation mr. lee.” Doctor ask him to shake hand.

“ are you sure, doctor?” Minho lift his head, opened his eyes widely.

“ you can read the reporting result by yourself” doctor smile and said congratulation to mr.Yoon too.

“ I’ll help you as witness at police station, if you needed”

“ oh thank you doctor, we’ll called you, if we needed” Mr. Yoon said while walk out the room.

 

They went to the police station to make a report, about Hacci and Jihyun. Mr. Yoon show the pamphlet with Hacci’s photo and the newspaper that Hacci’s photo was there. Police said to pick up JiHyun at her home soon as possible, before she leave this place. Head of police ask them to stayed there till they catch jihyun. She was shocked that Mrs and Mr Yoon has reporting her as a thief. JiHyun was cries a lot that police suspect her as thief and member of Human trafficking. “ No.. I don’t, her mom leave her at me, because she was a business woman, I love Angela so much” she was cried a lot.

hhmm.. seem she was change her name- he thought

“ then, called your boss ask her to come here, we need some information”

“ Ma’am.. please help me, police has arrest me. please help me ma’am” Jihyun called her Boss

“ you should stayed here, till your boss arrived and safe you” Police lead her inside the jail.

“ Jihyun, I’m so sorry, but he’s so miss his daughter” mrs. Yoon feel so guilty saw her cried a lot inside the jail.

Minho texted to his dad and his friend, immediately during away back to home.

-appa, I found her, I will bring her back soon, said to shinhye don’t worry, we’ll back home soon

- guys, thanks, she was found, I’ll bring back her soon  - Minho put picture of he with Hacci on his lap

*****

Today Mr.Yoon and his wife, Minho too come to the police station, they has interrogating Jihyun’s boss. Minho was surprised saw her there.

“ YOU?? Gosh… why you always ruin my life? Minho just shook his head seem still not believed all these is her plan.

“ honey.. I know you’ll come to pick up me and our baby” she said

“ what are you talking about, she’s my daughter, not yours ” Minho raised his voice.

“ I think, you should resolved it in your home.” Police was thought that is a personal case. Then they was release JiHyun too.

 

Mrs Yoon said sorry to JiHyun,and allow him to stayed at Jihyun home,as MinYoung ask.

“ Ajussi, she’s not my wife, look she’s Hacci’s mom. aah.. okay Angela yes, she’s my wife, angela’s Mom” Minho tried to assure that family. Mrs. Yoon smile at him.” Mr. Lee,I know she’s not your wife, but at least solve your problem soon as possible, then you can back home soon” mrs. Yoon thought that is a triangle love case.

“ anyway, thank you so much to find my daughter” Minho bow at them, before leave to move at Jihyun home, as Minyoung ask.

 

“ oohh.. you’re real my angel, sweetie.” Minyoung caress her cheeks and placing a soft ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter