chapter 13

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho walk into meeting room in hurry, a secretary said that a guest and Ilwoo has in meeting room. He was overslept because he was slept almost morning. Today he had a meeting with Geunsuk who will support some cloth for his new project.
“ oh, I’m sorry…” he pull a chair and sat beside il woo.
“ don’t worry, we’re recently started”
“ oh.. Sojin you’re here?” minho was surprise meet her.

They was lunch together after held a meeting. Minho was asked about Shinhye.
“ How about shinhye, is she enjoy living at a western style?” Geunsuk ask him
“ I don’t think so, but seem she was so excited told about Milan”
“did you have a plan to visited her?” Ilwoo said

“ should i?” he open his eyes widely

“ yaa.. minho,you should go to Milan, give her a surprise..” Ilwoo give him advise

“ but she said..” his word cutting by geunsuk

“ aah… gilrs is like that,so shy. But actually she was so happy that her boy come to visited her, suddenly” Geunsuk glancing at So Jin need a approve

“ why you looking at me, eh?both of them was laugh as they know what he mean.

“ did you miss her so much,right?” Ilwoo nudge his arm. As he know since shinhye was stayed in Milan, he was overslept almost every day. Minho was so excited about their idea. Actually he really want to go Milan, but he won’t to disturb her. After office,he was search a ticket to Milan, booked for next weekend.

 ******

The other place, shinhye was so happy,she was really enjoyed live in a perfect city. The city with a great collaboration between traditional culture ,history, contemporary and modern life style. Even at the first week she felt homesick but now she was really enjoyed. Especially about cuisine. She was explore every corner of Milan, visited famous place, then send picture to her mom and minho to .

“ I hope we can be here together…” “ aah..,I’m so lonely, many couple around me.. miss you”

 “aaiissh… this girl.. take my punishment soon, shinhye..” he was giggling, that he was over there too soon. He didn’t tell to Shinhye that he will be there tomorrow. But pity for him. Minho never able to visited her in Milan.

 

 

Shinhye was pray in church. She was devote her sadness, anxious, yearning. she was cried a lot. She didn’t notice that a num saw her for a far then come closer sat beside her.

“ hold his hand tightly when you feel down, lean your head on him, when you felt so tired, visited him often, when you felt lonely.” Nun said so softly

“ leave your family on him, leave your love on him, when you not around them. so you can felt a light to step across.”

Shinhye lift her head, toward her. Nun just smile on her. Shinhye was surprise that nun can read her mind, looking at inside her heart. ”don’t cry my sweetie. God will guide you to right way”   “so.. smile now” . shinhye tried to smile and hold her hand to follow her to walk out the church. Nun ask her to sat in the bench.

“ close your eyes, take a breath deeply, then pull out it” shinhye just follow her instruction.

“ then, you feel better now?” shinhye nod.

“ good, I’ll leave now” Then she was leave her alone.

 ******

Shinhye really excited about the day after tomorrow. she texted Minho instantly to tell that she will back to seoul soon. She send a picture of her ticket to her mom and him too. “ aah.. thanks God..” he said by himself after read her message.Their mom was excited too, they was prepare some menu for her.

 

Shinhye smile brightly when come out from the plane “ hoaa.. seoul..i’m back” Many messages was come in to her phone soon as when she was turn on her phone. She waiting for Minho at a coffee shop. Glad she was meet with YongHwa and JongHoon who was back from Japan. Minho,who was happy during away to pick up her,but his feeling was switch soon,that he saw Shinhye was giggling with Yonghwa. He was bow at him,and ask her to leave soon.

“ let’s go, our mom was waiting for a dinner” then she was bow at them,follow him to a parking area.

 

 

 “ woaah…seoul more be pretty with Xmas ornament” shinhye so amazed with pretty ornament.

“ you’re more pretty” Minho glancing at her from rearview.

“ aah..i miss daebokki” she said when they passed restaurant with daebokki as picture.

“ so.. I’m lose from daebokki, how come you miss daebokki more than me”  shinhye just smirk at him.

Minho stopped his car at playground, near their home. He held his head on backrest, closed his eyes, while inhale deeply. Shinhye turn her head on him.

“ are you okay? Are you tired?”

“ hhmm…” minho didn’t answer because he was tried to hold a pain in his leg. A pain was built that he was push hard his leg or when cold weather, like now. He got accident when he was go to airport by taxi, when want to go to Milan. He was stayed in hospital almost 2 month. that’s why he never able to visited her in Milan. He ask to their parents doesn’t tell to shinhye. Geunsuk and SoJin too, he ask them don’t tell about him to shinhye. He was opened his eyes when he felt shinhye’s head on his arm.

“ take my punishment..” he turn his head on her, press his lips on her. shinhye was shocked for awhile

“ eh, what punishment?” she pull away from him

“ punishment that you ignore my word,earlier and said that you was miss daebokki than me”

“ aah.. why only punishment, no gift?” she pout. Then he kissed her lips again,” that’s a gift that you come back timely.Shinhye was giggling heard his reason to kiss her. Shinhye was kiss him back now, as a gift that he was obey to waiting for her, Minho was gasped for a second, that she was nip his lower lips,as ask him to give a way her tongue inside his. Now,he was turn lead her to kissed. She grab his sweater tightly to response his way to kissed. Shinhye who the first break a kiss as usual, when she need some air. Seem she was to vent her miss to him all this time.

“ I miss you..miss you so much” she whisper on his ear while she lean her head on her shoulder. Minho caress her silky hair. He was really miss her scent.

“ I love you”

 

Their mom was happy that shinhye was back home. They was so excited heard her story about Milan during a meals.Every body was excited about a gift. His mom notice something w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter