chapter 22

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ readers,please don't hate me that i start to create many a sadness in this chapter. thank you :) ]

 

Shinhye took a breath deeply to release a fear. Pulled up his shoulder ask to sat beside her. because, gaze of people around make her really uncomfortable. She saw a depression in his face clearly, even he just look at down to avoid her stared. She took a breath deeply while fixing MoMo in her arm. Before she ask what happen exactly, two police was coming.

“ Excuse me, Mr. Lee can you come to police station, we need more information to completing your lose report” Minho just answer it with nodding.

“ Eh,this is your wife? And about this baby, did she was found?” another police staring at her while ask her to follow them too. Policeman help her to carry the stroller.

“ hold on, honey.., please tell me the truth, what wrong with you? What ‘s lost, and where is Hacci, she started to crying again

“Madam.., we can talk about this in our office, it’s so crowded, here” he tried to comforting her

 

Police woman talk with her while Minho was completing his report. Her cries was fully that room,when she saw hacci’s hat. She ran outside with Momo in her hand always. Shinhye grabbed his shoulder.

“Minho-yaa, where is she?tell me please!! ” Shinhye raise her voice while showing the hat. Minho just tried to avoid her glance.

“Look at my eyes! And said the truth” She tried to comforting Momo, she seem shocked hear a loud voice of her.

Minho who was tried to calm during reporting to the police, felt guilty when meet her.He can’t answer her questions directly.

“ I didn’t want heard that’s word.. just say something please” a bad things about hacci was cross her mind again, when she saw her hat, moreover minho still didn’t tell anything but she can read the situation. Minho was inhale and pull out it so slowly.

“ She was lost.. someone has stole her, but I still can’t found her” Minho said but he doesn’t dare to look at her. A police woman grabbed her shoulder, lead her to back to the couch. Her body was shaking, she feel pain inside her heart. something bad who has she prediction was happened now.

“are you kidding me,right?” she just tried to take a breath even that pain was raise when she do it.

“ don’t…” Shinhye was hugging MoMo tightly when a police women want to take care her.

“ oh, I’m sorry ma’am.” She was bow at her

 

“ hello, eomma…” she was crying a lot when pick up the phone from her mom.

“ shinhye, why are you crying,where is minho, eh?” Mom yell on her. Minho just take her phone who almost fell as Shinhye lead her body onto backrest.

“ Mom, this is me. Please ask mr.Han to pick up us here. don’t worry, I will told you everything at home”

“ yaah… what happen with you both, why your voice seem…”

“ sorry mom, I’ll hang up “ He said,

Minho just hold her shoulder to keep stood instantly, while she almost fell down. Police woman put Momo to laid beside him.

 

Mr.Han was come with Mrs. Han was shocked heard a police statement about Hacci case. Minho ask to bring Shinhye back home, because he still tried to found his daughter. “I’m promise to bring back her soon”  He embrace her tightly before she go inside the car,he feel so worse that he notice, shinhye didn’t give a response just empty gaze at her face when he kissed MoMo too.

 

At home their parent was waiting for her. Both of them just crying a lot after heard about the chronology from mr han . Shinhye didn’t want to release her hand from MoMo, when Mom ask her to take a shower, first.

“Hajimma…” Shinhye keep holding her tightly, and put her into feeding chair while accompany her to take a bath.

Moms tried to calm down her cried all the night,moms didn’t want that shinhye have a bad thought about her husband.

“ please don’t do this, Momo can feel your sadness, she’s feel sad too because her twin still lost. But you should thought about Momo too she need some food” Her mom ask her to keep led Momo. Again, she was cried a lot when she remember Hacci.

“ Eomma, why they was so long, to find her? it’s time her to ling ” she caress Hacci’s hat on Momo head.

“ don’t worry,appa was help him to find. Just prayed that she was found by good person, then they will send her home soon” mom tried to calm down.

Shinhye was jump out from the bed,when she heard appa voice. She lift Momo to her arm and come out to the living room. Her eyes started to cried again when she saw dad was coming alone.

“ where is she? “ Finally she talk to me,damn I don’t know how to answer- minho thought.

“ calm down, shinhye let him to sat.”

But shinhye just ignoring him, she hit his chest many times.

“ how dare you back home alone, without bring her to me??”  Minho just fell down his head in to her while said sorry that he can’t find hacci. Shinhye was pull away him,seem her push him so hard then he was fell down in the floor.But shinhye tried to ignore that. She was take a sweater and her coat, change Momo clothes with a sweater. She was step out the home in hurry.

“ Shinhye, where are you going, it’s so cold in the outside” dad hold her hand

“ eh, it’s so cold right? So how come I let her stayed in the outside, she is lonely appa!” she break his hold.

“ yaa minho, chase her, palli ya..” His appa said. Moms just embracing each other.

Minho was block her way. ” Where are you going?” he cupped her face

“let’ find her tomorrow the morning. I has send a reporting to the police, asked all the hospital in seoul, they ask me to waiting their information. Appa was ask to the Immigration station, orphanage and our friend has send her photo  to public too.

“ just waiting for her inside home with the cozy place? how come you said that to me? do you know that she was alone, so hungry, thirsty, cold, in the out there. Just doing what you want. I’ll find her by myself “  OMG,I was wrong again- he thought

Her steps was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter