chapter 16

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinHo was come out from the room, who heard that shinhye was talking with someone on the phone. Shinhye was turn around and saw minho already wore Tshirt and jeans.
“ yes, honey..” she walking in to him
“ did eomma was called you?” he ask about someone who talk with her on the phone.
“ ooh.. it’s boyoung, she just said hello “ shinhye tried to hide the truth what she said earlier. “ let’s go..” he said

 

Tonight they still continuing to explore about cebu at night while looking for delicious food for dinner. Both of them really amazed about pretty of cebu at the night. They was spent the time on beach. Their lovey dovey moment suddenly stopped when a little girl was walking in to them while crying. A little girl who was around 4 years old seem was lost . Shinhye was grab her arm that her steps still unbalanced . Shinhye bend to hugging her that she was fell in to shinhye’s arm while calling her mom.
“ omo..pretty baby, why you crying. where is your mom?” shinhye lift her to sat on her lap, still tried to comforting her. Shinhye really don’t care about people around her who looking at her. But, not for Minho, their stared make his felt uneasy.
“ let’s find your mom together, but please stopped your crying, okay?” shinhye stood up, a child still cried on her arm, toward to the information center. Minho just followed her at back,just looked down to avoid another stared. A little girl starting to crying again, when saw many people in there. A few minute later, a little girl was fell a slept in her arm. At the time shinhye saw a young mother with a big belly, walk in hurry while another hand was holding hands little boy.

 

“ excuse me, I heard a notification that someone has find my child” her word was faltered, she tried to control her breath. The beach guide lead her to sat, and passes her a glass of water. A little boy was follow her sat on bench.

“ please calm down, madam. everything is okay” He tried to comforting her. He turn around toward to shinhye, and take over the girl on his hand slowly, doesn’t want to awake her. She was stood up and take a child from his hand, immediately. She just shower her with a kisses, her worries, a sadness was suddenly changes with a blissful, that she has find her child.” I’m sorry.. baby” she caress her hair with a lovely way. That child was awake and start to cried again, but her mom was so easy to make her to calm.

“ ooh.., who was help me to take care my child?” She ask to the guides ,then she was turn around to Shinhye and minho at the other side, who was staring at them. She walking toward them to said thank you.

“ oh, thank you very much.. thank you for finding my child” she tried to bow even keep hold her daughter. Both of them was smile at her. shinhye was caress her arm,while smiling. “ be careful mom , it’s was so hectic place, your daughter so smart” Shinhye said while playing her hand.

“ eh..,said thank you to aunty and uncle too” mom ask her daughter to said thanks to them. Their chat suddenly stopped, when a man,who held a little boy was approach them.

“ what happen, did she was okay?” he was so worried about his daughter, a mom ask him to said thanks to Minho and Shinhye,who was stood up beside her.

“ ooh.. thank you very much for take care my daughter, and I’m sorry has disturbing you” the men was shake hand. Minho just smile looking at him. They was said thank you to everyone there,they was leaving the office. shinhye really touched saw them form far away. Minho just hold her hand and embrace her.

 

“ what are you doing here, it was late” minho sat behind her.

“ ooh.. just take a fresh air for awhile” she narrow at him He was placing his hand around her waist.” What are you thinking about?” he know that she had something on her mind. Shinhye just lean her head on his chest,as a backrest

“ actually I really proud of you to be my wife, you know?” he caress her arm.

“ eh..,” shinhye turn her head facing at him.

“ you’re so cares with that child, I was thought that you would be more lovely to cares our own.” -Gosh, he always can read my mind,shinhye thought.she turn back her head,lean on his chest. Caress his hand who placing around her waist.

“ but, I really sorry at mom..,that you saw, she was so distress to handle her children, by herself.” A mom who was so busy with their children was cross on her mind. She should take care 2 child on her hand,and carrying a baby on her tummy. Her husband seem so busily with the older son.

“ I hope,when we have a baby,you shouldn’t far away from me” Minho was surprised heard what she said.

“ eh.. do you really want have a baby, now?” He turn her shoulder ,then they was facing each other while his hand cupped her cheeks. Shinhye was shocked little bit tried to avoid his eyes

“ aah.. I don’t mean to…” she stood up, toward to inside the room, in hurry

“ yaa.. shinhye, wait for me…” his step longer than her, it’s was easy to catch her. He grab her wrist  and give a back hug to stopped her step,

“ where are you going? Our chat didn’t finished yet “ He brushed his cheek on her, then turn her body facing at him. He cupped her cheek, give her a smooth kiss.

“ It’s your gift, that I really proud of you” he lower his embrace. Shinhye just staring at him for a second,before he placing his forehead on her.

“ should we do it now?” his voice so lovely.Minho was shocked that she was press her lips on his, seem he get the answer. He lift her chin and starting to kissed with a lovely way at the first time,then raise a tense become wild kiss while his hand was on her nape already, to push her lips more and more, he didn’t notice that shinhye almost fell because he push her too much, she grab his t-shirt instantly to get back her balance. But Minho thought on different way. He thought her grabbed was to express her feeling who was raise up too. He lift her leg in to his waist, shinhye just give him a good response that her hand was hanging on his neck. Minho bring her to the bed. Lead her to lay down, without break the kiss.Shinhye opened her eyes slowly,when she feel minho was parted his lips.She saw minho has dropped his t shirt on the floor. Her heart become faster of beating then before,when his face just inched on her.He was caress her hair, down to forehead, her nose, to her cheeks. every touched feel like scanning her face. Her heart feel like to jump out from the box, when his thumb caress her lips.

“ you’re so beautiful.., you know that I really love you…? Hhmm” shinhye just keep quiet looking at him. Then he start to kissed her more intense,his tongue was lower her lips,to get away to inside . Both of them was raise up their tense of love. Minho really expert who her t shirt, unclasped bra without broke their kissed. Their lips separate when he was found a new sensation on her beautiful . She curved her body to give him more access to explore it. Her hands just holding the sheet tightly, she bite a lower lips to hold her moan ,that his hand and lips was traveled in every part her body. Minho lift his body back to the top, want to kiss her again, but he just staring at her who turn her head while keep bite a lower lips.He just chuckle looking at her, seem she was enjoyed their moment. He lift her chin,and press her lips again. Shinhye open her eyes widely when she feel his lips on her. Minho looking at her in deeply,Shinhye felt like out her mind when their eyes was meet each other.

“ are you ready for this, it’s will be hurt,but I promise to make you happy” his voice so ragged. Shinhye just nodded slowly, actually, she really nervous that minho starting to pull down her last cloth. His finger who touch her skin has sent a electrical sensations.Shinhye doesn’t dare to saw there,that minho was pull down his short pant, and his . She’s very uptight looking at him, her heart was beating more and more fast then before. Shinhye really doesn’t keep it anymore,when she feel pain in her lower part of body. The pain feel like a shiver on whole her body, as minho found his pleasure between her scream in the pain. Minho give her a lovely kiss to reduce her pain,but he stopped for awhile that he notice her cheeks had wet.

“ are you crying, did I’m really hurting you?” softly voice of him as he felt a guilty to shinhye, He was afraid when she was cried because of him. then he kissed the wet eyes, cheeks tried to drying it . Shinhye just tried to shook her head so weak.

“ hei.. look at me then..” he hold her chin, their eyes was meet each other. Shinhye just tried to hide her pain,as she remember what her mom said,about this moment.

“ no..i’m okay” she cupped his face and placing her light kiss on him. He felt like a stone who stayed in his heart was leave immediately, after she said, she was okay. Minho rest his head on her shoulder,to release a tired.

 

Minho was shocked that he notice a blood on the sheet,when he move from shinhye. Many thought was ran in his mind, that’s why she seem really hurt earlier? He really afraid to wake her,who was seem fell a slept. His caress on her cheek has make her stir from the sleep.

“ did I wake you?”

“ hhmm..” shinhye shook her head. She turn her body facing at him.

“ are you okay, I mean did you felt a pain ?” Minho pointing at blood was spotted on the sheet. Shinhye lift her body to make a clear to see it. Both of them was sat on the bed while fix the blanket to cover their body. Minho just quiet looking at her who was giggling.

“ it’s was a normal that I was like that, from now, I’m yours and only you who can having me. Thank you” shinhye kissed him so lovely

“ thank you become the first for me, and I hope you too.” His hand just brushed his hair, he look like a stupid .

“ really , that ‘s blood right? You doesn’t feel like…” he didn’t completing his word, that shinhye was hit his forehead.

“ minho pabo- yaa…, should I give you a some books for your literature, about making love, or you just test me, eh?” shinhye opened her eyes widely, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter