chapter 31

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinhye walk inside the hospital in hurry, while talked with Jinhyuk on the phone.

“ oppa, eodiga? Ooh.. i see ” she stopped  in front of lift for awhile, then step in, go to the OR in the 4th floor.

They meet in the outside the room. Shinhye almost scream heard what his said, she covered the mouth with her hands to lower her screams .Both of them waiting outside the room while continue heard his story about Minyoung. They turned head when notice the door has opened, doctors with many assistant come out from OR.” Operation had completely success, but we still wait her body responses. Just wait for 2-3 days later”  Doctor said, then he leave them.

 

Nurse said that she still on ICU, then, Jinhyuk asked them to visit her in ICU. Shinhye surprised that many police staff in front of ICU. After Jinhyuk said with the lead, they allow them to come in. Shinhye couldn’t hold her tears when saw her condition with some infusion tube, oxygen tube for helping breath, bandage on her tummy.

” I’m sorry, time for visit  was over. Let a patient sleep a well” a nurse said from the door.

 

After Jinhyuk asked the staff to keep eyeing to everyone who visit her room,then send a report to him, they continued talked in the coffee shop. Shinhye still confused about her case.

“ is she have many foe, inside?” shinhye asked while sipped a coffee

“ warder said that she always fight with another, and I think that day is the of revenge. Then they had united to do vengeance. I think she still couldn’t accept her condition, a new life in prison, moreover when she know that you will sue for add her punishment” jinhyuk tried to analysis.

“ just wait and see her improved condition.”

“ sigh… at least she had got her punishment from another” Minho said,

“ honey…” shinhye raised  her voice glanced at her hubby.

“ Okaay.., just called us, if you got new information about her, I’m sorry we should back home now. ” Minho glance his watch, then stood up. Ask his wife to go.

“ yaa.., we’re not finish yet..” shinhye tried to hold her hand, but Minho grabbed her wrist so hard, then she just bow at him in hurry, then follow her husband toward the car.

 

Minho glancing at her from the rearview, then he pulled her in to his arm that he know she was mad at him. He kissed her forehead lovely.

“ Mian, we had promise to the twins will be back before turn dark”  he was  lower his  tone. He remind her.

“ but, why you always like that, do you still jealous of him?” shinhye fix her head on his arms.

“ sigh…, it’s about you.. I just didn’t want you do as volunteer again, what the tears”

“ you really didn’t pity of her..”

“nope…, because of her I almost lost my precious gift in my life, you and hacci. Do you forget about that?”

“ Of course not. my demand still progress but, it’s about humanity“ Minho just crushed her hair.

 

At home, Shinhye still couldn’t close her eyes, just thinking about Minyoung. She can’t lie that she was pity of her.  Yes she is!! Shinhye  so easy feel sorry about someone, even they had make her sad. She just imagine that Minyoung was alone, far away from her family and friends. Feel so lonely. What  did she do, then inmate hit her like that.  She didn’t notice when Minho already lay down beside her on the bed. She was surprised when his hand placing on her waist.

“ what are you thinking about?, lets sleep. You’re tired in whole day, right?” he snuggled on her.  Shinhye hit his arms, because she almost can’t breathed

“so give me hug…” he tried to spoiled at her, pulled her into his arms, kissed her eyes alternately.

****

Minho come out from the room looking for his wife, he had check the twins still sleep. This morning he should meet Mr. Choi for presentation with sponsorship. He give her the morning back hug as usual than ready for breakfast. Minho put down his toast bread when she ask permission to visit Minyoung in the Hospital. She still whined  at him, even he said no.” shinhye-yaa..., please don’t tried again” he suddenly stopped his breakfast, dragged her back to the room.

“stayed at home, till I’m back. I didn’t allow you go out anywhere” he raised his voice.

Shinhye just looked at down when she notice his voice has changing.

“ do you forget what she had doing to us? Look at your hacci. You said to sue the verdict, but why you act like a volunteer Just asked to your oppa then… iiissshhh ”  Minho almost lost control

“aah.. okay, we’ll visited her together..” Minho lower his voice and hug her when heard Momo’s cries. Shinhye break his hug and ran onto her, followed by him.

 

“ Good Morning baby…,pee ?”shinhye lift her into arms, kissed her nose and checking a diapers. Good, she’s not.

“ wake your sister then, heei.. wake up please, it’s time to take a bath” Shinhye asked Momo to following her

“ shinhye-yaa…, I’m sorry about earlier. I should go now ” He crushed her hair and kissed. Then turned kissed his daughter.

“ Honey…” Shinhye had ready to stand up to send him.

He turn back for awhile “Ah no need, just take care of her” Minho said that he thought she will send him as usual.

Shinhye ran toward him instantly, Minho almost lost his balance because of her embracing. “ I’m so sorry” she was cried.

Minho caress her hair  with lovely way, kissed her forehead ”iissh..,, please stopped.  they will thought that I had make their mom crying, just send me with smile” Minho narrow at the twins who was playing with  doll.

“come back home soon, please” she said

“ Ooh.. my cute shinhye is back. Yes I will, to continued this later”

OMG, her puppy eyes really … he pulled her to her lips deeply, step back to their room, while another hand grabbed a handle the door.., closed..

Minho rest his forehead on her, take a breath for a while, then whisper at her that he will back soon.

 

At office, Minho always checking her via mrs. Han, a news about Minyoung become a topic during lunch. Seem everyone watch the news on TV since yesterday. Kimbum surprised that he had visited her in the hospital.

“ aisshhh.. shinhye, just ignore her and pray that she’ll passed away soon” he said. Minho just shrugged while smiled. Then Minhyoung become a hot topic today in office. It’s make him want to back home soon as possible, because he feel bored about that. He recently talking about her in the house, now, she still became hot topic. ”If you curious, just visit in the hospital then” Minho throw some papers at Ilwoo.

****

Minho walking in hurry looking for them, seem they was enjoyed playing together, didn’t heard that he has coming home. The twins tried to reach her dad, immediately, when saw her dad already there. Brought  a package for them.  Two baby teddy bear, as a gift from his client.

“ Wooaaahhh…, said thank you to Appa then,  gomaawoo Appaa…” shinhye asked them to said thank you to their dad

They seem so happy playing with a new doll. As usual, he will playful with them for awhile, before continued his work.

“ Your tea…, I’ll prepare the bathroom” She put hot tea on the table, then leave them alone, to prepare his stuff.

“ come on, let appa refresh his body first. We’ll continue later” Shinhye take Momo from his arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter