chapter 15

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye was stretch her hand, he opened her eyes widely when she felt her hand was hit something. “ Yaa..minho, why you slept here, how come you inside in to my room”  Shinhye push his back. Minho was opened his eyes when he had almost fell in the floor.
“ wae.., shinhye-yaa, why you so noise in the morning” he lift his body, fix to sat in the bed while brushed a hair with his hand.
“ wae.., did you had a nightmare?” minho was come closer to her. and notice that shinhye was shocked little bit.
“aaiisshh… this girl, we’re already married. Look, I use our wedding ring” Minho was could read her mind, he take her hand and showing her that they was use the same ring.
“ eh, really?” She thought , she already stood up behind the door, ready come out toward the kitchen. She need approved from her mom.
“ aah…,shinhye you’re really something.” He throw his body to the bed, grab a pillow. Then he buried his face in to the pillow. He was recalling what happen last night.

They was inside the room almost 01.00 AM then he just waiting for her take a shower. But seem shinhye was take it so long, then he was fell asleep, and doesn’t know when she was back to the bed. Both of them was passing their first night with sleep well.
“ you’re so pity Minho.., you was passed the great moment who newbie was waiting for as usual. And now, when another couple was had a morning kisses or delicious breakfast in the bed, his wife was forgot about their wedding.” His thought was stopped when his alarm was rang. He reach the phone on the table, beside the bed.
” Gosh… what happen with me..” he throw the phone, He was forgot about today, is Shinhye’s birthday. Actually, he has planned will make a little surprise in the morning, it’s a first time, for her celebrate it as a new wed-couple. He just crush his hair.

Shinhye didn’t find her mom in the kitchen, She was surprised that many things about party last night in the table, when she was come out from the bathroom. she sat and stir ring a coffee for herself. She turn around when notice a kitchen door was opened. “ eomma..where have you been?”

“ oh.. my bride, you’re awake” Mom was smile brightly at her.

“ did you slept well, last night?” his mom said, while narrow at mother of her daughter-law.

“ eh.. what are you laughing for,did I make a funny things?” shinhye notice mom was shyly smile.

“ yaah shinhye, only us around here. Please share about your first night.” His mom totally laughing

“ what a first night, I didn’t do anything. “

“ really, aah.. don’t be shy.. he was great, right?” his mom was curious, but shinhye still ignoring their question.

“ mom.. I really didn’t do anything, we just sleep whole the night.”

A Women chat was stopped when her mom saw Minho come out the room and ask him to joined for breakfast too, even it was passes 10.00 AM. Mom ask her to serve him so well as a husband.” Ah.. no need,I will do it by myself” minho said then he tatter a sachet of coffee pour into the cup ,mixed with a warm water.

“ okay, since we can’t ask her, then tell me your first night. She was great, right?” His mom still curious about their first experience. Minho just shrugged his shoulder.” Eomma…” shinhye shouted with a spoiled way.

“She almost throw me from the bed, though I didn’t touch her, so what happen with me then, if I doing that to her.” Minho said

“ she was forgot that we’re just married”

“ yaah.. shinhye how come you doing like that to your husband” her mom was surprised heard what his said.

“ aigoo.. why you both so cute. Then.., you skip that?”

“ I’m sorry, I was shocked saw another person, slept in the same bed with me” shinhye was pout.

 

 

At the night, they was celebrating shinhye’s birthday at Geunsuk’s family resto. Their mom has set a place and prepare little surprise for her. Shinhye was invite SoJin, bo young, KimBum and Ilwoo too, as thankful about their help during the wedding. Everybody really curious about their first experience as wedding couple. Their dad laughing when his mom told about early morning.

“ don’t worry, as a wedding couple, every night is always like a first night” her dad tapped his back.

“ then, don’t skip again, give her a special gift, tonight” his dad said. Both of them was laughing, Shinhye who was standing not far away turn her head, looking at them, what they talking about.

“ naah, look she have a great response” geunsuk narrow at her, as he know, shinhye turn her head follow them.

 

Shinhye was busy opened a box, gift from SoJin and Boyoung, when Minho was come out from the bathroom then jump into the bed, sat beside her. Shinhye put the lingerie back to the box suddenly, she didn’t want that Minho will saw it.

“ let me see..” he said

“ don’t..it’s mine..” she tried to pull back.but minho already take it first. Minho was giggling while lift the lingerie with his hand in the air.

“ why you laughing, at least she has give me a gift. Then how about you?” Shinhye stood up toward to the bath room.

“ shinhye-yaa.. you forgot your new lingerie” he showing and waved the lingerie. Shinhye just turn back then stick out her tongue toward him, before closed the door.

 

Minho was surprised saw her use the pajamas, ready to lay down beside him. aah.. this girl always tease me, you have a lingerie, Why you keep use it. Minho give the envelope toward her,” this my gift “ Shinhye lift her body lean on ottoman bed and open it slowly.

“ what it this,” she take out the keys and picture of beautiful house.

“ that’s picture of our home, should we go there tomorrow?”

“ really? thank you..” she looked so excited. she give him a light kisses. Suddenly, minho pull her in to him, then kissed her more. He push her back to the bed,his hand was lead her to lay down, shinhye just snug, fix her position. She was really fell into his now. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter