chapter 19

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye just follow her steps where ever walk, sometimes she pull in the coat to cover her body. She stopped her step when she saw a little girl whine at her mom, want buy something. She looked at the showcase. the ice cream make her feel thirsty. Her hand looking for the money in the pocket.

“aahh… I didn’t brought my stuff” she just close her eyes while take a breath. Shinhye opened her eyes suddenly, when someone tapped her back.
“ Ajjumma…are you okay? Let’s sat for awhile..” she lead her to inside the shop, she back to shinhye, bring a hot tea and some bread.
“ please enjoy it.. ah, don’t worry. This is free for you” seem she can read her mind. Shinhye smile while sipped slowly.
“ thanks a lot ajumma “
“take a rest for awhile, sorry,I should handling a customer. Just looking for me if you need something” She leave her alone.

Shinhye just thought about earlier. what happen with him exactly.. , doctor was said that his emotion still unstable. Yess.. it’s not the first time he becoming an emotional person…

After he back from the hospital, he does not much talk, even about the baby. He becoming more temperamental even it just a simple things. Shinhye ask to Ilwoo and KinBum to talk to Mr. Choi, let him work from the house, so he still have something to do and not feel lonely and useless. As doctor said, family member should make him comfort and treat him like usual. But sometimes he feel drop again when he can’t handling something by himself, like usually.    

“ don’t worry, we can do it together. Remember.., you always help me to do simple thing, even I can do it by myself. Now, let me do it for you” shinhye push a chair wheel to lakeside, lead him to sat on mats, Shinhye lay down beside him lean her head on his lap.

“ but, look! You work hard till night, then, how about me? I just rely on the others, even to do simple things.”

Shinhye lift her head, ”eh, do you think you’ll like this forever? No.., you’ll recovery soon.. I’ll need your help to take care our babies” she pout

“Honey…,please remember, I’ll beside you, and waiting that day.” Shinhye give a lightly kiss on his lips.

“ excuse me…, this is your snacks ma’am ” mrs. Han bring some snacks and milk for her.

“ just call me when you need something…” she said before go back to their home.

“ Thanks a lot ajumma..” shinhye nudging on his arm, ask him to said thanks too. Minho just smile at her, shinhye know that he still uncomfortable about new member at his home.

“why you back to lay down, drink your milk..” he hold her arm to steady. “ eh.. ,why?” he turn his head on her, when shinhye shook her head, didn’t want to drink it.

“you doesn’t say hello to them.. “she caress her tummy, shinhye still tried cute on him to make his feel happy and keep needed. He kissed her tummy and said sorry. Shinhye ask him to feed a milk for her, again she make him feel useful.

 

In another day,

Back from the doctor, accompany her to check up, he feel down again. when the people saw them with a pity gaze.

“ Oh…you’re so pity, you should handling these all by yourself. but don’t forget to take care the babies” Ajumma beside of shinhye talk to her.

“ thank you ajumma, but he was so cares about me and the baby. Because of these, we can more be intimate because we was rely each other” shinhye smile on her while staring at him.

Minho really mad because of that. “ Shinhye…, please stopped!.don’t tried to make me feel better with your lie said. Just accept that this is new me! a useless husband, who can’t do anything. Even just want to use clothes by myself."

“ No, I said the truth.. you need me every time, and I need your help too”
“ LIAR...!!” he come out leave her alone

A few minute later…,

shinhye ran toward him when heard his scream…He was fell in to the floor, Shinhye help him to stood up,ask him to grip on the table, while she fix the chair wheel, then, she lead him to sat.

“ yaaa… why me!! “ he yell while throw some books again. Minho really mad at himself, looking at shinhye who squat while hold her tummy, and the other hand put some books ,who fell in the floor.

Shinhye pull the chair into her. “ lee Minho-ssi.., what happen with you? Please lower your voice, do you want make him scared at you.” Shinhye cupped his face. Shinhye remind him about the babies

“i can’t take that book by myself…then how come I just saw when you put those all. How could ,I will help you,when I couldn’t help myself, when I was fell” he raise his voice and hit his leg more than once.

“ I know..i can feel your pain “ Shinhye just hug him tightly,tried to comforting him. But Minho pull out her

“ No.. you didn’t know what I feel. The pain when the people around, staring at me with a pity gaze, and said sorry to you, that you should take care me and the baby. and  you can’t understand my heart. You never able understand these all.” He really lost control.

Shinhye push his chair to the bath room, let him to saw her take a bath..but, she still stood up under the shower for a long time. Minho doesn’t realized what she doing right now.

“ shinhye, turn off the shower.. finished your bath” he still didn’t notice that her body starting a shiver, her toe become a wrinkled,her tears rolling down blended with a cold water, from the shower.

15 minute…30 minute…1 hour… then, Minho feel something happen with her that she just looked at down, not do something .just stood like a freeze. Minho take a towel then push his chair closer at her, turn off the shower. He was surprised that shinhye was take a bath with a cold water this time. He was shocked that her hand feel like ice, pale on her face,whole her body was shiver, her lips almost turning blue. He tried to dry her body, wipes her hand, caress her tummy with a towel.

“ yaa.. what are you doing? You’ll got a fever” he tried her to step out the bathroom. But shinhye can’t move her leg. Minho really shocked that she was screaming… Panic!!

“ my leg can’t move..” she starting to cried. Minho pull her in his lap,he can feel that shinhye really weak. he push hard the chair, toward the bed. Minho ask her to move to the bed, shinhye hold to the handhold to lift her body to the bed. Minho just covering her body with a blanket,who still shiver.  he take a some clothes on the cupboard

“ are you crazy?? Why you like this, eh?

“ I just want to feel a freeze on my leg, then I’ll feel your pain” her voice was tremble. my heart so pain when someone just talk about you. I can feel your pain when you tried hard during treatment.” Minho was shocked heard what she said,his anger suddenly change with a sad staring at her.

“ shinhye.. why you doing a crazy thing?” he grab her arm,his eyes filled with a tears.

“ look, I can feel your pain now. So, please don’t said that I can’t feel your pain, I just want to understand you. I can feel your heart,when you tried to hard working to ignore your sadness, tried hard to accept your condition” she can’t hold her tears

“ paboo.., I didn’t mean to..” Minho stopped his word,that he notice a heat increase on her..

“ just lay down..” He push the chair wheel come out the room, looking for a maid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter