chapter 4

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" bye mom, bye dad..." shinhye kissed their parents,grab her bag and leave. she turn back when mom call her.

" finish your breakfast,why you so early today?"

"i'm full mom, i have apointment with a teacher " she puff up her tummy,and ran to the door. Dad just shooked his head saw her daughter.

10 minute later,Minho was coming,

" eh.., shinhye didn't tell you if she was go in early morning"

" ooh.." he was clumsy for a second

" she said,she would to meet a teacher."

" ah.. i'll go then.." he bow and leave her mom. 

= facing a teacher,who,and for what?= he said by him self

 

She walk in to shelter bus,starting today she will go to school by bus today just for escaping for minho. shinhye really don't know about her feeling. After 'couch kiss' of them, Minho and minyoung become more close. the other side, she feel happy especially yonghwa, but sometimes she feel something happen inside her heart. glad yonghwa always make her so happy when they playing together. But when Yonghwa busy with his band,and she should doing something alone. Minho seem enjoyed moment with Minyoung at school.She feel alone now.

 " omo... how could i feel envy with their happiness" she said " did he have a same feel when he know i'm dating with yonghwa?" she remember his nag when he saw yonghwa kiss her at art galery.

" yaa.. what are you thinking about,i saw from a far you talking by your self" she stopped her reverie

" aah...i'm not, i just bit tired" she lied.actually shinhye still can't share to anyone about her feeling.

" yaa..shinhye why you went to school so early today?" minho sat in front of her,at the class.

"oh..i'm sorry, i facing Mrs.Kang about our extra lesson for next semester" she said.

" and you couldn't said to me before?" minho pout.

" ah.. i'm sorry minho" she smile.

" then we'll got extra lesson for next semester?aah.. what should i do?" SeMi looked so bad.

" iissh.. we'll on last semester,then we would to prepare final test" shinhye said.

***

 Both of them come to shinhye's home more often, preparing for final test. Mom always make some snacks for them. headmaster said,extracurricular would to stopped for the senior. then their performance at art galery will be stop until final was done. Their parent didn't allow shinhye and minho come out at night. Minho should postpone his soocer time. After school,they should be at home. just focus on their study.

" then we should spent time together in your home,everyday.during final test." yonghwa whisper at her

" eh.. what do you mean,?"she look at him

" since we couldn't hang out for a couple day,then we just stay at your home. but we still need something refeshing."

"hhmm..." shinhye nod " like what?" she ask

" like this.." he was give her light kiss on her lips

"yaa.. don't do this again on my home,i'll died hitten by my mom" shinhye hit his chest. then he was laughter.

" naah..what are you laughing about?" minho turn his head,looking at them

" ooh... nothing" yonghwa laughter

 

After 1 week,finally they could passed a hard time during final test. for cooling down, school held a camping for the class. everybody so excited. they'll camping for 3 days in SeoRak-San National Park.

That day, they arrived at almost noon. the girls preparing about food,and Boys preparing Tents for their sleep at night. "tomorrow morning,they'll tracking on top. and after dinner we have a games " mr. kang said. after dinner time, everybody gather in front of fire camp. they make a couple. mr. choi was call their name one by one as patner. then everybody have a patner . hongKi-minyoung,JongHoon-SeMi,SeoAi-Yonghwa,Shinhye-Minho,Minhyuk-jiEun,etc.

" You must found this mate.but you should solve the hint to got some clue.No handphone. only flashlight." mr.kang said while showing part of medals

" a couple who got another part a medals fastest,they're a win this game. are you ready?"he said. 

" yeaahhh..." everybody was happy

" please take care your patner in the forest. be careful everyone"

first team starting inside the forest,ten minute later, jonghoon team,and so on. until the last team. Hongki-Minyoung talking about funnies thing,to kill the darkness.SeoAi so happy because she paired with yonghwa,and she'll explore a forest in the darkness together.it's make Ji eun envy.They explore the forest in the darkness. Minho and shinhye was finish the hint so fast,so they almost catch a team in front of them. they walk in to the forest, getting inside getting dark and deserted.

" ooh.. i'm tired" shinhye stopped her step, bend her body to massages her calf.

he staring at her. " come on,we should finish this game. lets go" he pull her hand helping to stand. seem shinhye was really tired, she stopped again.

" iissh..this girl" he was grumble,then he give her piggyback.she hang her hand on his neck.

"why so long?"

" we almost arrived" he said. he glance his watch,it almost 11.00PM,

he looking around,he notice it's something wrong. he walk rip apart a forest, just base on a commpas in his watch. with flashlight,and moonlight as light .he felt terrified growing on his. but he didn't told to shinhye. Good, he saw a smoke on far away. he getting closer to that smoke. he saw firecamp was smolder, a tent , and a bench. he looking around, "ooh.. good," he said by himself when he find a creek.

then he pull down shinhye in the bench. " omo...this girl,how could she sleep on my back" he massage his back with his hand. he looking around tried to find the owner. he look in to the tent. it was empty,a lot of rubbish in around.seem the owner was leaving. Shinhye stirr her sleep looking around,she walk into him who tried add a wood to make sure fire still lit.

" minho-yaa..,what did you do?" she squatting beside him.

" Oh,you was wake up" he rub his hand near firecamp. he stood up toward a bench.

" where is this,where is another?"she looking around, but she didn't found anyone.

"we should stayed here until tomorrow morning" he tried to calm,he didn't want she became afraid.

" what? do  you mean we're lost?did you kidding me" her voice became gramble.

" no, i'm not.yes, we lost. glad we found this place for tonight." he staring at her, she look at down, her hand was intertwined. he getting closer into her. "mom...please safe me" her voice full a terrified. He embrace her,tried to down her fear

" minho.. i'm afraid,i wanna go home" she start cried. -aah.. why you cried,it's make me more afraid- he thought.

" do you want sleep inside?" he felt more cold now.

" how can you ask me to sleep alone at this time " she look at him.

" yaa... you was sleep on my back, before" he open his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter