Under The Mistletoe

Words Of Love (jindy one-shot compilation)

genre: slight angst, romance, fluff....i think.

idea: not really sure. 

anything special: AU/ Super long. XD

Under the Mistletoe

Andy drove the car, his eyes steadily at the road while his little daughter was in her safety chair, singing some children’s song she had learned in the kindergarten. Andy smiled slightly when the girl was doing her own choreography to the song, her small ponytails jumping when she bounced on the chair.

“Sun Jae.” Andy turned to look at her. “Appa will come at afternoon then. Be nice to your teachers. And ignore that girl who always bullies you, okay?”

The girl on the backseat nodded, grinned and waited for her dad to come unbuckle the belt. Andy walked around the car, opened the door and freed his daughter, roaring when he took her into his arms and twirled around, relishing the cute giggles. He almost lost his balance when he was grabbed by the arm and pulled slightly onto his feet. His heart jumped when Sun Jae sweltered from his arms and luckily fell onto her feet.

“Are you okay?” Andy heard a question behind him.

“I am absolutely fine…” Andy snapped, not really intentionally. But when he turned around he was sincerely stared at by two pairs of worried eyes. “…thank you.”

Sun Jae grabbed her dad’s hand and looked up to the two men, her big brown eyes blinking in bemuse. Then she nibbled her dad’s sleeve and smiled.

“That is Junjin ahjussi.” She told.

“I…see…” Andy looked at the girl and then the man.

“Sun Jae ya, I told you to call me oppa.” Junjin scolded softly. “I prefer that much more than ahjussi.”

Andy felt as if his whole body was made of concrete. He couldn’t open his mouth and he couldn’t say what he wanted to say about Sun Jae and her asthma. He also lost his ability to walk as he took the girl onto his arms and started following the new teacher in the awkward and restless silence. Andy forgot the quiet when Sun Jae pecked his cheek and told him to put her down so she could run to her friends. Andy took her back pack and placed it into her closet, wanting to get out of the place as soon as possible. But Junjin, the new teacher, needed to know a few things.

“She needs to have her inhalator with her every time she goes outside. She hates to keep it with her, so I usually give it to the teacher in charge.” Andy passed the pink inhalator to the man. “And she is afraid of older students so…please…don’t leave her alone.”

“Yeah, sure. Anything you want.” Junjin smiled.

Andy’s cheeks turned red.

“And is everything okay with you?” Junjin then asked. “She talked about her mother yesterday…I am sorry.”

Suddenly Andy sensed how his body tensed. He hated that feeling. It was too familiar to him. It had been continuous ever since his wife had passed away. But he hadn’t imagined that someone would ask him about it so bluntly.

“Yeah…I am feeling excellent.” Andy replied, limiting the amount of sarcasm in his voice. “It has been three years. So…I have had time to heal myself…unlike Sun Jae. I am sorry, but I have to go.” He added and walked off before Junjin could interrupt him and make things even worse.

When Andy was at the car, he inhaled deeply, before his lower lip started quivering and the tears streamed through his face, the reflection of his miserable face jeering him in the view mirror. No, he wasn’t feeling excellent.

Only thing that kept him sane was Sun Jae.

He had lost his true love.

                ***

That night the snowflakes were pouring down faster. It was the first snow on the winter and it represented that it was a winter in Seoul. Andy held the steering wheel tightly and gritted his teeth, while his wife was looking out of the window, as if tuning out the grits.

“You cannot drink alcohol or even coffee!” Andy commented angrily. “It’s unhealthy for the baby and for you!”

“I can drink one glass!” She yelled back, eyes still looking out of the window.

“But when you have successfully entered the sixth month! You still have a week to go!” Andy shouted.

She glared at him, her light brown eyes glistening in the car. She was about to cry due to her hormones and Andy didn’t want her to go that far. But he was more worried about the baby.

“It wasn’t like I was gorging a whole bottle! I had only sipped it!” She screamed.

“And instantly you started feeling dizzy!” Andy raised his voice again.

She snorted and held her baby bump, once again looking out the window next to her. Andy was focusing on the road again and he was seething with rage. She turned her head and glimpsed at him, ready to say something. Andy halted the car to traffic lights and turned to her side.

“You said you had quitted smoking.” She spoke.

“I did.” Andy convinced with a straight face.

“Then why did you smell of cigarettes when you entered the house with Eric oppa?” She asked. “You were smoking right? Right?”

“I NEEDED IT OKAY”

Andy pushed down the accelerator and drove away, the lights still showing red. She shook her head and looked so raged that the man knew he shouldn’t have yelled. She chuckled infuriated again and bowed her head, when a truck from her side started honking and the driver’s eyes widening from panic. The last thing Andy recalled was the pounding in his head and the sound of ambulance coming.

He opened his eyes.

His heart stopped beating.

The paramedics pulled a sheet over his wife’s head.

“Eun Jae…” he murmured.

 

Andy let the snot drain into his mouth and the tongue it off his upper lip. He had never, ever, argued with his wife. He had never yelled at her. He had never ever felt as remorseful as he did now that he hadn’t said ‘I love you’ for the last time. And even more he regretted that she was dead instead of him.

                ***

“APPA!” The small girl rejoiced when she ran towards the man. Andy seemed tired, and the new teacher Junjin ogled at him for some time. “I had fun today!” she announced. The dad’s eyes landed onto the other man’s and somehow the small scowl on the man’s face made him gulp.

“Oh, you had fun today.” Andy held the girl in his arms. “Did Junjin oppa take good care of you?”

Sun Jae nodded and pecked the man’s cheek.

“Excuse me, sir?” Junjin abruptly spoke. “Can I…can I talk to you…for a second?”

Andy blinked his tired eyes and looked around, seeing mothers claiming their children. Some of the women were pregnant; some of them had still small babies. And Andy felt his eyes stinging from tears. But he took a deep inhale and flashed a smile to the teacher.

“Can you…tell it tomorrow?” He questioned. “I am not on the mood to hear anything now.” With the last broken smile he walked away from the kindergarten and fought the urge to look over his shoulder whether the man was still staring.

Sun Jae kept waving until she was put into her safety chair and the belt was unbuckled around her. She played with a toy she had taken out of her bag until she fell asleep and sniveled at the backseat. Andy bit his lower lip to prevent those bitter tears from falling. His thoughts switched from the same night, to the day he had told Sun Jae what had happened and to the man he had met today.

“Sun Jae,” Andy whispered. “I love you so much.”

                ***

Junjin was again welcoming the people to the kindergarten. He had lost in counts of how many times he had said good morning and how many times he had received nothing back from the mothers. His eyes fluttered shut and he heaved a sigh.

“OPPAAAA!” A familiar voice screamed.

“Sun Jae ya!” Junjin greeted and patted her head softly.

Behind her came her dad. Junjin was watching him accurately again. Those eyebags seemed darker than yesterday. He hadn’t even shaved on the morning which made Andy look a bit scruffy. He was smiling to the little girl, warming Junjin’s body all over. The father stepped next to the girl and helped her take her shoes off, before he took the back pack into the closet and returned to the teacher.

“Hi. I didn’t have time to introduce myself yesterday.” Junjin lifted his hand. “I am Junjin.”

“Andy.” The dad responded quietly. “And…morning.”

“Have you been well lately?” Junjin interrogated.

The man in front of him startled, and initiated to look around the room, avoiding Junjin’s gaze as best as he could. Junjin knew he was trying to find a good answer; a lie, to tell. “I am…fine.” Andy answered. “Very well.”

“Really?” Junjin asked again.

“Mmm…just…take care of Sun Jae and I come…later.” The younger (obviously) said. “Have a nice day, Junjin-sshi.”

 

Some kid had puked onto the floor right as Junjin had entered the playroom. The sigh he had heaved had reverberated as he had grabbed the ruined carpet and the boy’s shirt and other clothes and had taken them to the washing room that was located in another building. He had to cross the yard to get there. The other teacher in charge, Minwoo, calmed the boy down and asked him to lie down while Junjin was taking care of the clothes.

When he stepped outside, he saw the familiar Volkswagen sitting outside.

He scowled.

He advanced the automobile and saw the figure inside, crying his eyes out. Junjin dropped the pieces of fabrics to the dirty ground and ran back in, taking his ice cold water bottle from the break room. He then ran back and saw Andy gasping and the tears still flooding. Without a warning, he walked towards the car, opened the door when he was close enough and passed the bottle to the man.

Andy was mortified.

Junjin lifted his shivering fingers and planted them onto the cheeks, slightly brushing the tears away. Andy cringed and turned his head away, but the older and taller man cupped it and wiped all of them off, then grabbing the bottle of ice cold water.

“Drink.” He murmured coarsely. “Don’t cry. Drink.”

Andy took the bottle between his hands, not caring less that Junjin’s were brushing his as they too were around it. Their eyes met as soon as the father took the bottle away from his mouth. Junjin wanted to say something, but there weren’t enough words to describe how much he wanted to help Andy.

“Can I go now?” The younger man questioned.

Junjin was about to take the bottle when Andy looked at him devastated, upset.

“Can I keep this…? I might need it…today.”

“Sure…sure…keep it.” Junjin nodded and retreated from the car. “Just…I am sorry. I am really sorry.”

The broken smile appeared onto the lips again as Andy turned the car keys and he backed from the lot and avoided, once again, looking into those deep eyes. He drove away from the yard as soon as he could, as Junjin stood on the spot not realising that he should be taking care of the sick boy’s clothes.

***

Andy was embarrassed. He procrastinated inside the car before he cleared his throat and took courage to get out of the car. First leg was out. And he was hesitating. But he was able to put the second and last leg out too when he grasped the bottle and jumped out of his car. He dawdled next to it, scrutinizing the entrance that was flooded from mothers and their children as he inhaled deeply, closed his eyes and started walking towards the doors.

Every step caused his heartbeat to rise.

Every step caused his mind to run thousand miles.

Every step caused his body to tense.

But he kept going, because he was standing in the doorframe now.

“Appa!” Sun Jae exclaimed happily, earning a glimpse from the teacher. “We made paintings today!” she informed, giving a paper fully coloured with different shades of oranges. “I know appa likes white! But you have liked orange too! Right?!” she asked.

“Mmm.” Andy nodded and pecked the small girl onto her cheek. “Shall we go?” He directed to his daughter. “Ah!” he suddenly looked up and shyly leered at Junjin. “I returned it.”

Junjin grinned widely and Andy’s heartbeat reacted funnily. “You shouldn’t have given it back. But thank you. Now I can drink water again.” Junjin’s eyes widened when Andy chuckled briefly. He was more than sure that his cheeks were pink. “I…I…umm…I need to give you something.”

Andy pursed his lips, Sun Jae holding his hand.

“I am holding a Christmas party…at here two weeks from now; only parents are invited.” Junjin told. “I hope you’d come…”

The younger man blinked his eyes and broke the awkward silence by letting out the most shameful guttural sound. His cheeks blushed from embarrassment as he bowed his head and took the invitation.

“I will…will…see…” Andy said. “…If I can make it.”

***

Andy was grocery shopping. His mother was taking care of Sun Jae while he was buying food for the meal he was going to prepare. He was deep inside his thoughts when he collided with someone else’s cart.

“I’m sor—Ah! Good evening!” Andy bowed.

“H-h-hi!” Junjin said back. “What are you doing in here?” he instantly rolled his eyes.

Andy chuckled again. “Buying stuff for dinner.” He answered a smile on his face.

Junjin ogled at him and that happy face. He was like a totally different person in the supermarket, looking at the list of ingredients and the shelves that displayed all the foods in their beautiful colours. Junjin was watching the guy like he was watching a masterpiece in a museum. His heart was thudding fast when Andy pouted his lips and mumbled out loud.

“What are you planning to make?” Junjin questioned.

“Kimchi stew.” Andy answered absentmindedly.

“Woah. That’s hard.” Junjin commented.

“I have made it several times…and never…have I failed.” Andy was now staring at the teacher and abruptly he felt flustered. “So, for whom are you cooking tonight?” he asked.

“Just me.” Junjin responded. “And I make very good japchae and ramyeon. And I can even cook the rice all by myself…though I burn it most of the times.” His eyes widened from joy when Andy burst into laughter and giggled until the tears rolled down his cheeks. Junjin listened to it wholeheartedly, his cheeks reddening in no time. “Would you like to hang out…for a bit?” he interrogated.

***

Junjin was carrying one plastic bag while Andy had two in his. They stopped in front of Junjin’s car and put the stuff into his trunk, deciding to take a short walk in the park. It was quiet and neither of them had any topics they could have talked about. Junjin took Andy near a fountain that had coins at the bottom. He stared at it in silence and the sadness descended between them.

“Are you ready to tell what happened?” Junjin broke the silence. “I am willing to listen.”

Andy looked at him and gulped. “Would you think of me as me if I told you?” he questioned.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Junjin cackled a bit.

“Because…it was all my fault.” Andy said while letting his voice tremble.

 

Junjin had been quiet for a while. He had stared at the further part of the park. He was intimidating in Andy’s eyes. He had been worried that maybe now, Junjin wouldn’t talk to him, appreciate him, and see him, since he was a bad man. Andy glanced at him before he turned around and began to advance the exit of the place. He was taking slow steps and each of them constructed tears when he was shifted around by the wrist.

“Hey, where are you going?” Junjin asked.

“I…I just…” Andy was relaxed and that made the tears go down.

Junjin chuckled again and commenced removing the tears with his thumb, under Andy’s examine. He was smiling when arms went around his waist and a head snuggled against his chest. That wasn’t the time for his heartbeat to be obedient, since it was rocking against the chest. Junjin prolonged put his arms around the other one and but his chin onto the crown of the head, closing his eyes, when Andy cried harder. Junjin hushed him and tranquilly rubbed his back until the guy sniffed and sobbed once more. Still, Andy stayed in that position.

“Your heartbeat is fast. Are you okay?” He questioned inaudibly.

“I am…I am fine.” Junjin whispered. “Really…I am fine.”

***

The Christmas party day arrived rather soon. Though Andy had been very reluctant to go, his mother had told him not to be afraid of parties ever again. He needed to face his fear.

As soon as he had entered the venue, he had tried to find Junjin. The man was the host with some other people, including Minwoo, who was now trying to get his date under the mistletoe. Andy noticed the mistletoe and flushed to the idea as he walked deeper into the party. Junjin was having conversation with other parents so Andy didn’t intrude them but walked around, refused to take any of the presented alcohol.

He stood in the balcony for a while when Junjin joined him, bringing him something that looked like juice. The man had convinced him, saying that it indeed was juice and gave it to him. Andy sighed hard and looked at the horizon while fondling the glass.  

"Is it a cliché if I said that I hope I would have died instead of her?" He interrogated all of a sudden.

"It is....and why?"

"Because she had dreams and I wanted to grant them all....I wanted her to be successful. I had none. Only Sun Jae and having her were enough...they were my dream."

"But...you must surely think that someone would think it's a dream come true to meet someone as amazing as you...right?" Junjin spoke.

Andy snorted. "I guess so. But I always hoped that I would have died. And she wouldn't have seen it...like I did."

"Andy...you are amazing. Did you know that?" Junjin told. "You...you are a single father to a 5 year-old little girl. You have been growing her for three years alone and look how well she behaves and acts. She is like you but small."

Andy stared at Junjin.

"If you had died then, we wouldn't have met. I wouldn't have met you and befriended you. I wouldn't have seen you happy with Sun Jae and I wouldn't have believed that you are so sad. If we hadn't met, I wouldn't have had anyone to save. You...you survived, because your wife wanted you to meet someone with whom you can be friends with." Andy's lips were quivering and eyes glittered from water. "If I hadn't found something worth my attention, I wouldn’t have handled this job. Because you survived, I am happy. Okay?"

Andy nodded dumbfounded.

"Hey, you two!" Someone yelled behind them. "You have been under the mistletoe for minutes! Kiss already!"

Andy suddenly felt all his senses go numb as he raised his head and saw the green thing above them. Junjin was looking at it too. He had totally forgotten that there were many mistletoes in the room at the moment.

"If you aren't planning to kiss, you have to do a dare."

"No, no." Junjin said. "No need for that...we will...kiss."

"We will?" Andy gasped out loud. "But we shouldn't."

"I am not going to kiss you on the lips...just a peck...nothing more, okay?"

Andy nodded and flashed a shy smile, before he closed his eyes and cleared his throat, signing that he was ready now. Junjin stared at the face for a while and then pecked the lips super-fast. Andy opened his eyes and blinked them. "Is it over?"

"....Yeah..." Junjin mumbled.

"I didn't feel anything." Andy commented confused.

"You wanted to feel something?" Junjin asked.

"No no no no no!!" Andy blabbered. "NOO!!"

"Then what?"

"I assumed it would be longer....but forget it...I don't mind...no, I chose the wrong words, I mean...aish....it's like....you know, I--"

Junjin leaned in again, and butted his lips onto the other ones, standing bluntly and holding them on Andy's. Then he pulled off and realised that he had done incorrectly. Andy ogled at him, and before Junjin managed to say anything, Andy ran away from the party.

Junjin had no other thoughts in his mind but run after Andy. When he was at the corridor, he noticed that Andy had left his coat and his shoes there and was sock footed running in the snowy Seoul. Besides, his keys were in the coat pocket, he wouldn't have gotten into his house. Junjin grabbed the things and ran out of the party he was supposed to host. He had hoped that Andy would have stopped in front of the kindergarten and sat down, but the footprints led him towards the park that was opposite of the building.

Junjin was panicking for some reason, seeing Andy curled up because of the cold. Or lying on the white ground, eyes closed, heartbeat slow and uneven. He started running as soon as the heroic willing inside him grew. Then soon he was in the park, seeing a guy sit on the bench, shuddering and looking down at his hands in which he held something golden.

"Andy-sshi." Junjin mumbled, startling the guy who was deep in his thoughts. "You forgot your shoes and your coat."

Andy looked up and smiled brokenly. "Oh." he laughed. "I am stupid."

"No, you were just absent-minded." Junjin assured. "What's that?" He asked.

Andy stopped twirling the small thing in his hands and watched it shimmering under the street light. "A wedding ring.” Andy told. “It’s hers. I was supposed to gift it to Sun Jae…”

"Why haven't you given it to her?" Junjin sat down and put the coat onto the other one, asking if he could lift his legs to put on the shoes.

"Because I want to enjoy it for a while until I give it to her." Andy murmured, looking at Junjin. "I still see her face...I still recollect her voice...I still remember her smell."

"Of course you do." Junjin said.

"Will I ever forget?" Andy questioned his smile now a deep and sad pout.

Junjin inhaled deeply and then sighed, shaking his head. "No." he responded.

They sat in silence for half an hour.

"Shouldn't you return to your Christmas party?" Andy interrogated.

"No...I think Minwoo hyung is taking care of it." Junjin laughed. "But you know what I would like...a cup of cocoa."

Andy blinked his eyes, putting his hands into the pockets. "At this hour? There aren't any coffee shops open." he said.

"I know a place. Come!"

                ***

When they had drunk their cocoas, they were slowly plodding towards the apartment buildings Andy lived in. Junjin let his arms hang sluggishly next to his thighs. Andy had been warming his hands against the hot cup so they were now warm enough.

It started snowing in the midway.

"I like the winter." Andy confessed.

"You do?"

"Mm...I like the snowflakes...when I was with my wife on our date once, it started snowing so we played this game where we tried to find similar kind of snowflakes..."

"Did you?"

"No." Andy laughed. "But it was fun. We could watch the sky for hours."

Junjin chuckled and initiated to walk as soon as Andy did too. Then the back of their hands brushed and they halted their steps.

"What if you found similar flakes then? What did you do?" Junjin interrogated.

"The prize was always different. Usually we had a kiss as a prize."

Junjin bit his lip as soon as Andy looked at him. Why was he so...so...jealous!? Junjin shook his head. No, he couldn't be jealous. If he were, he would have been possessive too. And he certainly wasn't one. If she had been alive though, and Andy hadn't been with her, he would have taken him all to himself. Junjin gasped, realising what kind of a fool he was, as he began to walk, Andy scurrying behind him, asking what happened.

"I will take you home and then get back to the party." He said almost hissing.

"Oh...ok..." Andy whispered and followed the other one, taking huge steps to keep up with the speed.

Andy looked over the man at the proceeding building when he slipped to an iced pond and yelped, being caught by Junjin. His knees got bruised when they were hit against the asphalt. 

"Are you okay!?" Junjin asked shocked and checked that everything was alright in that face.

"I am...fine." Andy answered, the hot fingers roaming around his face, scanning that there wasn't anything unnatural on it. "I really am fine." he prompted again.

Junjin nodded and stopped checking. He just didn't let him go. Andy was about to get out of the embrace, when he felt the painful lumps on his knees and the unordinary lump on his ankle. He didn't tell that to Junjin though.

They started walking as soon as it started storming. Each step earned a limp and a growl from Andy, and eventually Junjin halted his steps and squatted down in front of him.

"Get on." He said.

"What?"

"Get onto my back. I cannot hear those grunts of pain anymore."

Andy looked around the secluded street and got onto the back when there was no one around. He put his arms around the neck and placed his chin onto the shoulder. Andy tried to regulate his heartbeat so Junjin wouldn't feel it, but it was inevitable that the both of them felt it as strongly. And Andy tried not to breathe in when his nose was near the neck because all he could smell, was Junjin.

"We are there soon." Junjin informed. "Make sure you put ice onto the ankle and keep it up."

"Mmm..." Andy answered, getting a bit dozed off.

"Hey....don't fall asleep.

"Mmm..." Andy muttered, his eyes getting even more shut.

Junjin chuckled and let the guy fall asleep. He blushed each time Andy's heavy exhales entered is ear. The man was sniveling for sure. Andy's hand fisted onto the collar and grabbed it hard, creasing the fabric. Junjin walked towards the main door and opened it, looking over his shoulder at Andy.

Then he was at the elevators and waited. Thank God Andy woke up and insisted to go alone.

"Ok..." Junjin said. "I am needed in the school anyways."

"Mm..." The elevator beeped and the doors opened but Andy didn't step in. "I...umm....actually liked hanging out.....and I don't even care my ankle is in pain and my knees are growing small lumps onto them."

"I had fun too." Junjin agreed with a smile. "It felt like a da--" he cleared his throat as soon as Andy's eyes widened. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said that."

"No...You shouldn't." Andy spoke seriously.

"I am sorry." Junjin bowed his head. "I better go. See you...tomorrow...if I am there tomorrow."

Andy nodded and pressed the button on the elevator.

"On the other hand," Junjin turned around. "I think we should....be professional tomorrow. And not friends."

Andy nodded.

"Ok...Umm....I will go now."

"Yes. Bye." Andy whispered, knowing that there wasn’t any possibility that Junjin had heard that. The doors of the elevator kept shutting and opening, and Andy continuously pressing the button. When he was back to his senses that the doors were opening for the umpteenth time, he was entering. But then his wrist was caught and he was pulled out.

"On the one hand," Junjin suddenly said. "You looked so gorgeous with the flakes in your hair that I cannot stop thinking it. I may ruin this friendship up but I don't care. I'm sorry what I'm about to do next."

Junjin leaned in and kissed Andy. It was nothing like the one under the mistletoe. That wasn't a peck. That was a kiss. Junjin's hands were on Andy's hips, and Andy's hand was still pressing the button on the elevator, until it stopped and rose onto the neck. Andy let the lips move on his, since his heart was bursting from joy.  Junjin angled his head and the kiss was deeper, still not awkwardly hot for them though. And after couple of minutes, Junjin released Andy and cleared his throat. He had been surprised that Andy had answered, but in his previous relationships that had meant nothing special. He cleared it again, and this time Andy looked at him.

"Umm....thanks....for....umm...not thinking I am weird." Junjin spilled out.

"Why would I think you're weird?" Andy asked. "You just....kissed me...not a big deal....we didn't even...use tongues...or anything..."

Junjin nodded.

"Well, see you...umm...tomorrow...I hope....not awkwardly." he laughed, awkwardly.

"Junjin," Andy suddenly yelled.

"Yes?" Junjin interrogated way too eagerly.

"I don't think I can handle my ankle alone.....I don't even know if I have icebags."

"Well, then....use snow....there's lots of it outside."

"Oh..." Andy sighed disappointed. "I...okay...thanks..."

"Ok...bye...." Junjin said and walked off.

Andy looked at the slowly closing main door when he bit his lower lip, inhaled and ran out, not minding how much his ankle was hurting now. He was dragging the leg behind him, in the storm when abruptly Junjin shifted his body around and startled seeing Andy there.

"Ya!" He began. "What are you doing in here!? You should be inside taking care of your ankle!"

"What does it take for you to realise that I like you a lot and would love to end this night by making out in my living room while you lotion and take care of my ankle and my mom is putting Sun Jae to sleep. What does it take Junjin?"

"Eh? Ehmm...I...what?"

"Can't you just admit that you like me at least a little, because I like you enormously, ever since you asked if I was okay?" Andy was crying uncontrollably.

"I...I..."

"What does it take?" Andy sobbed. "If it takes thousand kisses every day to make me feel loved and happy, I will take it. If it takes all the warm hugs I need from you, I will take it. If it takes all the nights I can be with you and feel complete, I will take it. I will take it. I want you to come to my apartment, so I'd feel safe and perfect. Junjin, I'd love to finish this night in your arms, making out, not thinking about anything." He was crying more now. "If you don't want it, I will let you leave...I will change the kindergarten for you....if you don't want me, you can go. I close my eyes and let you go. It would be like ripping a bandaid."

Andy closed his eyes and let the tears stream down, the drops wetting the whole face.

"If you want to go, go now." He murmured. "It will be less embarrassing, if you leave when I don't watch."

Andy sniffed, his lower lip quivering. He heard nothing in front of him. Only the silent noise of the flakes floating in the air as he slightly opened his eyes and Junjin hadn't disappeared but stepped closer.

"Didn't I say you look stunning under the snowfall? Absolutely stunning."

"It takes nothing from you to get me. I have been head over heels ever since I caught you from losing your balance. I have loved you more than I have loved my job and the kids. I tried to get more working hours just to see you and whenever you told about your wife, I felt jealousy, but also desire to just take you into my arms and say that it's all just a nightmare and you will wake up soon, but I was afraid you wouldn't accept me even if I were in your dreams." Junjin babbled. "The reason why I always asked your opinion, or turned to you, or spent my freetime with you was merely my huge unwanted but perfect crush on you. And when you smiled at me, and laughed, my heart burst and yelled into my ears that he is it....he is the one." He went on. "I fell in love with you quickly and hardly hoped you'd feel the same. So hell yeah I will come to your apartment and make out with you!" He grabbed the face and pressed their lips together ravenously. 

Andy's hands soon tried to find something to grab onto when Junjin' perfect lips were devouring his, curling his toes and fingers. Junjin put his arms around the waist and dared to deepen the kiss, his shy tongue going through the lips to the other mouth as they were proceeding to the door and then the elevators. Andy held the elevator doors open, he and Junjin preventing them to get closed. And when they entered the machine, Andy's hands got behind the neck. The fingers interlaced, before he had to put his whole arms onto the shoulders.

Junjin led him towards the corner and pinned him against it, clasping his hands onto the iron railings that were meant for old people. Andy moved his hands onto the jaw and tilted his head to the left, flavouring with the unfamiliar but skillful piece of hungry meat. Junjin's hands couldn't stay longer on the railing as the elevator bleeped and they were on the right floor.

Andy pulled away and cleared his throat, his eyes set to Junjin. He was so handsome. He was gasping for air because of him. Junjin sneaked his hand behind the neck and drew him back at him, his lips moving faster than before, while Andy was trying to get his key into the keyhole. It opened after hundreds of times of pushing in and out, while Junjin was ravishing Andy's lips until they were red and swollen. Soon there were no kisses on the lips but on the neck, before Andy found them and caught the head between his hands, running his fingers through the hair.

They removed the shoes in the foyer and stumbled towards the living room, landing onto the couch when they had arrived in to the room. Andy was on top of Junjin when the lights were switched off. Andy gasped and pushed Junjin down, smiling at his dozed off mom. "Eomma!" he said. "What are you doing....up?"

"Eh? I heard the door opening so I came to see if it was you or someone else." She explained. "What are you doing....why are your lips so swollen and red? Whose legs are those?" She bombarded her son with questions.

"Hi, Mrs. Lee." Junjin sat up, grinning widely, his lips as swollen as Andy's. "We were just....fooling around." He said.

She looked at Andy scolding.

"Eyy..." She mumbled. "Carry on. I will sleep in your bed so nothing will happen in there."

Andy blushed but continued kissing as soon as the lights were off. Junjin roamed his hands all over and started lifting the shirt up, not thinking anything dirty. He just wanted it to be hot. Andy groaned.

"Junjin..." He whispered. "If you want...we...we can do it too."

Junjin flushed. "I...I'm not ready yet.....but if I were, I would have taken you to my place already."

They kissed until they were out of breath and fell asleep to the couch, Junjin's knees over the arm rest and Andy curled up onto him when they woke up and squinted against the sunshine. Andy leaned onto the chest with his elbows watching down at Junjin.

"Morning."

"Morning baby." Junjin realised what he said and harrumphed. "Morning..."

Andy's cheeks were pink as he pecked the man and got up, getting into Sun Jae's room. When he came back, she was yawning in his arms. She was sleepy.

"Oppa?" She asked. "Why is Junjin oppa here?"

Andy gulped.

"I...I...umm....I love your dad?"

Andy's jaw dropped.

"Cool." She said, and Andy put her down onto her chair. "Appa, Sun Jae's hungry."

Andy nodded and walked off to the kitchen when Junjin entered the room and hugged him from behind.

"Last night...." he crooned."...I will never forget it." he nuzzled his nose against the neck.

Andy was as red as the tomato he was cutting. "You smell, taste and are delicious." older man mumbled.

"Junjin....my mom is here." Andy prompted. "But go on..."

Junjin smirked. "If you like, you can come into my place tonight."

Andy's body tensed.

"If you want."

"Yes. YES!" Andy turned around and pecked the lips. "I'd love that....romantic night."

Junjin nodded. "We can cuddle all night....make out on my bed....get ....and fool around....right?"

If he hadn't talked against Andy's neck and the words hadn't tickled Andy's skin, he would have said no. But he couldn't and therefore he nodded.

"See you tonight then. I need to go. It would be weird if you and I drove with the same car, right?"

Andy nodded.

"I...I love you." He murmured.

"I love you too."

"Now go...or mom will ask questions." Andy commanded and Junjin disappeared instantly.

It was Andy who was interrogated.

---The end---