Thank You

Words Of Love (jindy one-shot compilation)

Thank you

Idea: random. Very random. I just...wrote something tbh...and it took 3 hours....wait....more.... 

Genre: Fluff? Romance! 


It was hate at first sight. It was pure hatred. It was deep, intoxicating hatred. When the other one entered the room, the other one stormed out. When the other one talked, the other one covered their ears. It was almost impossible to have a decent conversation with the two; not that it was easy for me in particular, as I was a shy girl and not even Korean. But it was difficult to hang out when the other one wouldn’t join if the other one was invited.

I was tired of that.

“Oppa,” I said. “Would you like to go out with me on Saturday?” I asked.

He almost choked to his drink, turning red, as I slammed him hard onto his back and helped him. He stopped coughing a minute later as he shifted his head at me and gulped. I waited. A smile appeared onto his lips, but he still said no. I laughed and slapped him gently onto his shoulder, clinging onto his arm once again. He patted my head and caused the grin on my face.

“I was just asking,” I told. “I have two tickets for the amusement park but no one to go with.”

“I am sorry.” He replied. “I would really want to come with you, Sandy, but I am busy.” He added.

I nodded and his soft hair before I took my purse from the bar and fished my phone out. I texted to someone, while he was having some small talk with the bartender we had met a day before. If he were Andy, he would have just waited for me to stop texting, or he would have just grabbed the phone from my hands and shoved it back to my purse.

I put the phone down to wait for an answer as I stared at Junjin.

“I will ask Andy oppa then,” I whispered directly into his ear.

He flinched and gasped, ogling at me in something that wasn’t really shock but surprised either, and let the glass crackle into small pieces on the floor. I wanted to snicker to his reaction, but instead I put on my best pout and innocent eyes. He was just about to strike back, when my phone flickered on the table and I gripped it, making sure that Junjin oppa wouldn’t see what I had gotten.

‘I would love to.’ I read.

“Are you so jealous of me that you don’t want me to see Andy oppa?” I laughed heartily, touching his forearm.

“No.” He scoffed. “I just don’t like it when you hang out with him.”

I smiled and tapped my fingers on the table, before I jumped off the chair and pecked him onto his cheek. He was flustered by that but I did that often so he had gotten used to my sudden skinship (as I am too shy to show affection).

“See you, oppa.” I sang.

               

Later that day, I received a message from Junjin, telling that he had actually gotten that day off. The feeling in my stomach was mixed with butterflies and excitement as the screen lit off and I threw the phone to my bed, dancing around while squealing.

“Assa!”

                ***

3rd POV:

Junjin stood right in front of the entrance of the amusement park. He was looking around, mistaking some other girls’ voices as Sandy’s, as he was trying to find that face among the others. He was starting to get worried, when the meeting time had passed, but there still wasn’t the bubbly girl standing next to him. His phone rang suddenly.

“Hello! Sandy! Where are you!?” Junjin yelled. “I am dead worried!”

“Yeah…umm…” He heard the girl stammering. “I was assigned to do some volunteering today, so I had to if I want to be considered as a nice person. I am sorry. But you still have the free ticket. Who knows, maybe you meet someone.” She said.

Junjin scoffed loudly and shoved the phone back into his pocket when he turned to take off and the familiar man stood in front of him. Andy was holding his phone on his ear, apparently talking to someone, as he pressed the red button and his arm fell sluggishly.

“What the hell are you doing in here?” he snapped.

“I would love to ask the same question from you!” Junjin retorted.

“I was supposed to meet Sandy!” Andy screamed.

“So was I!”

Andy had wrinkled the paper in his stern grip. He was breathing heavily. Junjin chuckled jeeringly as he tossed his body towards the entrance and began to proceed to it. Andy raised his eyebrows, looked at the free ticket and followed the hateful man uttering nothing.

They did that all for Sandy. She obviously had planned this alone to make the two less hateful. But as well as Junjin knew Andy (which was lesser than we would have guessed), and vice versa, they did not want to be next to each other for even 5 seconds. They knew it damn well how much they hated each other. There was no valid reason to do so but they were men!

“It would be best if we walked to different ways and tried the rides we wanna try.” Andy suggested.

“Sure.” Junjin mumbled nonchalantly.

“Yeah. Why don’t we just shut up and just get away from each other, shall we?” Andy fake smiled and advanced the way where all the water slides were.

“Whatever.” Junjin muttered, his hands into his pockets and proceeded to the other way, to the mind-blowing roller coaster.

                ***

“THAT WAS DAEBAK!” Andy announced once they had met each other again. He flailed his arms around and expressed the ride, keeping noise. He acted out the waterfalls, the springs, and the huge splash at the end of the ride, besides the look he had had on his face. “IT WAS TRULY DAEBAK!”

Junjin couldn’t help it, but the smile on his face was wide. He had never seen such a cute side of Andy before. The pout on the cherry lips (which by the way were redder than they had been before) was adorable, while the big eyes shimmered from the awesomeness of the park. Junjin noticed himself staring at the happy face a bit too long as he shook his head and the gloomy and serious hue in his eyes came out.

“What did you do?” Andy interrogated.

He was interested? Seriously? Well, he was grinning like a fool now, as he expected Junjin to reply. The taller man scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“The Ferris wheel and the roller coaster were the same old.” He spoke silently.

Andy suddenly pursed his lips and looked at the older man. Wow, he could be really cute; like cuter than Sandy. But Sandy was bad at being cute ((A/N: True dat oppa!)) so compared to that, Andy was a master. Abruptly he pulled his arms apart and let out a weird smoke bomb like noise.

“The water exploded like this.” He added.

“Really?” Junjin raised the other brow. “You really loved that ride that much?”

Andy nodded.

Junjin sighed and rubbed his face. “You just sit here and…text to someone…while I get us food, ok?”

“Whatever.” Andy huffed back, lifting his forearms onto the table.

 

It took 20 minutes for Junjin to come back. The sun had disappeared and it was now the dark starry sky above them. He put down the hamburger and the soda when Andy lifted his head and the pale face and the blue lips emerged. Junjin dropped the rest of the food as he knelt down in front of Andy and cupped his face, checking the face shaken.

“I don’t feel so good.” Andy murmured, eyes half-lidded.

Junjin felt the face. Andy was burning. And his forearms were all filled with goosebumps while he was shuddering and the teeth were clasping constantly together. Andy was freezing. Junjin stood up and ran away, Andy widening his eyes in shock as he tried to grab the burger with his half frozen hand. Somewhere half of the hamburger, Andy had started tasting salt. It must have been the weakness in his body that caused the tears in his eyes. He wasn’t even hungry, so he was gorging the food into him to satisfy Sandy.

He was freezing, when the sky was lit up by the fireworks. It was a sign that midnight was arriving. Junjin had ditched him as soon as the fever had risen. If Andy hadn’t been weak, he would have walked home. But he couldn’t even feel his legs when he moved on the chair.

He was about to fall asleep, when something warm went around him and a cup of coffee was placed in front of him. Andy looked up.

“I’m sorry! I forgot where I had parked the car! I needed to get the blanket from there.” Junjin said. “And the coffeeshop had the world’s longest lines ever.”

Andy couldn’t even thank as he just stared. Eventually, Junjin commenced feeling uncomfortable and he laughed it off. There was a place free in front of Andy, but Junjin sat down next to him and put his arm around, rubbing the blanket to give more warmth. Andy circled his trembling fingers around the coffee cup and sighed, when the skin absorbed all the hotness. And Junjin kept rubbing.

 

“Thank you.” Andy sighed when the fever had lowered a bit and he was feeling less weak.

“No problem.” Junjin smiled, holding the legs on his hips.

Andy’s arms went neatly over Junjin’s shoulders and crossed in the middle, while the hands grabbed the fabric of the t-shirt. Hesitatingly, the younger man placed his head onto the shoulder and closed his eyes. When his arms relaxed and fell over, Junjin chuckled softly. But he could feel the radiating warmth from the forehead, so he hurried to his car and put Andy at the backseat.

He had redness on his cheeks and the lips were purple now, so he was getting back to normal. Junjin glimpsed at him once more through the mirror and sighed. Andy needed beverages.

 

“You can go.” Andy whispered when they stood in front of his apartment door. “I am an adult. I can take care of myself.”

“Are you sure? Because I am worried.” Junjin blurted out.

The shorter man nodded, curling deeper into his blanket, which Junjin had given to him, and held it around him because it did warm him up. Andy’s cheeks were still pinkish, but at least his lips were back to red. He seemed exhausted. Junjin lifted his palm onto his forehead. Andy’s eyes followed it and looked up, before they gazed back at Junjin.

“You still have fever.” He explained. “Are you really sure you don’t need anything?”

Andy just nodded with a smile.

“OK.” Junjin responded. “Just call me ok…when you need something.”

“I will.” Andy promised. “You will be in my speed-dial immediately.”

Junjin smirked and let his hand fall onto the cheek that too was burning hot. His thumb softly the pink cheekbone and briefly the lips too. Slowly, Andy’s cheeks became even redder; even the tip of his nose was blushing and all of that was extremely adorable.

Junjin drew his hand off and smiled awkwardly.

“If you don’t need anything, then I think I’ll go.” He spoke lively.

“Yeah.” Andy agreed.

“Just call…I’m…in the car.” Junjin gestured towards the downstairs. “I mean…home.” He fixed.

The short man nodded and the chest had a huge lump as the hands held the blanket up. Their eyes met as Andy all of a sudden tiptoed and pecked the tall guy onto his lips and drew aback. Junjin couldn’t tell if the fever had risen again, or was Andy blushing, as the whole face turned red. Junjin let out a snort, put his hands onto the smaller waist and kissed Andy gently.

“Bye.” Junjin then prompted.

“Bye.” Andy added.

 

                ***

Back to my pov:

“So?” I leaned in at Andy and wiggled my eyebrows.

“So what?” He answered, spooning the soup I had brought him.

I scoffed annoyed and almost pinched him, but he seemed so tired that I couldn’t do it. I leaned even more closer and blinked my eyes, pouting my lips. He still didn’t understand, huh?

“How was it with Junjin oppa yesterday?” I just spilled out.

“…awful.” He replied after the way too long pause.

“You sure?” I asked.

He nodded and filled his mouth with food so I wouldn’t ask him anymore. But I was even more interested. Andy couldn’t have brought so many ice cold water bottles to his nightstand. A weird grin plastered upon my face when he sipped the water someone had put into the glass.

“Jinnie was here, wasn’t he?” I blurted out.

He chocked and I slapped his back. But still he, persistently might I add, tried to deny it all he could, when I could obviously see his lies. And he knew that I knew. But Andy bluffed by using his sickness as a weapon and I stopped, walking out of the room after I had tucked him in violently. That is what you get when you don’t answer me.

As I stepped out of the room, Junjin entered the foyer. I lifted my hands onto my hips and snickered. He was flustered.

“I…we…he…I…you here?” He babbled.

I merely bowed my head.

“If you’re here, he doesn’t need me then.” He laughed, awkwardly yet again. But I grabbed his hand and pushed him towards the bedroom, where the Sleeping Beauty was having his afternoon nap. “I really think you should stay.” He murmured.

“I know he wants you to be here, babo.” I reprimanded. “Just stay.”

He seemed serious before the small curve appeared onto the corner of his lips and he sighed, “If you insist.”

I left them, peeking through the small crack on the door, and saw Junjin pecking the forehead and Andy smiling, and as soon as I was in the elevator, I let out a loud scream.

“I DID IT!”

And right after my scream, my phone vibrated and I got two messages.

Junjin oppa: “Thank you.”

Andy oppa: “Thank you, Sandy ya.”