Jealousy over a gift

Words Of Love (jindy one-shot compilation)

OLD STORY!

”Jinnie hyung, what’s wrong?” I asked him. Junjin hadn’t talked with me all day and it little seemed like he was avoiding me. I had no idea why.

 

“Nothing…” he answered quietly, not even looking at me. He was really silent. Junjin couldn’t be quiet. He was the one who talked. No one could make him shut up.

 

“You know how much I hate lying, right?” I snapped at him but he still didn’t say a word.

 

Shinhwa had stopped its activities for a while since some of us hadn’t been in the army yet. I was filming “We got married“ with Solbi and it had took my time.

 

“I do. There really is nothing wrong.” Junjin responded, smiling his fake smile. I noticed it.

 

“Why are you making this so hard, Jinnie hyung?” I questioned but he just shrugged. My annoyance started building up.

 

“I’m not. You are the one who is snapping at me.” He spoke.

 

“Well, you’re not entirely innocent. Why can’t you tell me what’s wrong with you?” I asked calmly.

 

He still just shook his head.

 

“Believe me, I can’t tell you. It’s so stupid.” Junjin said embarrassed.

 

I stared him.

 

“Oh, come on! I’m your friend.” I smiled and hit him lightly on his arm.

 

“That’s the problem.” He whispered.

 

I heard it.

 

“What do you mean by that?” I questioned interested.

 

“Nothing…Can I ask you something?” he suddenly said.

 

I nodded.

 

“Why did you give Solbi that ring? I mean, you have never given me anything that expensive. You don’t even know her.” Junjin asked somewhat sadly.

 

I looked at him in disbelief.

 

“Are you jealous?” I replied to his question by sending him one too.

 

“I’m not.” He snapped but bowed his redden face onto his arm.

 

“Oh, my god, you are!” I shouted smiling.

 

He was quiet.

 

“I’m not. I’m just…angry that you gave her a gift like that that she eventually lost. You never give me anything roman…I mean, expensive.” Junjin told crossly.

 

I had to admit that even though I was the cute one in Shinhwa, he was good at it too.

 

“I have given you expensive stuff too.” I said but earned a glare from the older one.

 

 “Mention one…” Junjin forced me but I couldn’t come up with any.

 

“You see…” he said irritated.

 

“I have one gift to you actually.” I confessed smiling and blushing a little.

 

Hyung’s frown turned into a cute and wide smile.

 

“Really!? What’s that!?” Junjin questioned happily.

 

“Close your eyes.” I ordered him shyly. I lifted my hand on my lips and thought whether I should do it or not.

 

Junjin hyung was so cute, sitting in front of me, eyes closed, ready to get his present I didn’t actually have but then I decided just to do it.

 

I inhaled heavily and let out a loud exhale. After that I stared at the older one who was still silently waiting his present. I smiled to the view.

 

I started getting closer until I was inches away from him. Without a warning, I pecked him on his lips and bowed my head shyly.

 

Junjin hyung opened his eyes slowly while touching his lips.

 

“What was that?” he asked.

 

“Your gift…” I replied. “You’re welcome…” then I ran away from him, embarrassed and totally red.