No more, please.

Words Of Love (jindy one-shot compilation)

Genre: fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff....umm...did I mention fluff already!?

No more, please.

 

Hyungs of Shinhwa were disgustingly looking at the two maknaes sitting in front of them. Junjin was feeding Andy who cutely pouted and expressed with his face that the food was good. Then Junjin nudged the youngest member softly and opened his mouth and Andy slid in a piece of kimbap.

“I lost my appetite.” Eric mumbled, throwing his kimbap to the sheet of folio.

“Me too.” Dongwan agreed as he did the same.

Hyesung and Minwoo eventually did the same as Andy shyly pecked Junjin’s cheek and giggled when the face of his boyfriend’s blushed. The older one pinched the chubby cheeks and made childish noises when he got up from his seat and kissed Andy, not wanting to leave. The hyungs sighed and almost pushed Junjin out of the room.

Andy pouted sadly (and cutely) as the man disappeared.

“ANDYYYYYYY!” he heard from the outside, steps following the noise.

“JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!” Andy jumped of the chair and dramatically ran towards the taller guy.

“I wub u beri beri muuuuuch.” Junjin pursed his lips.

Eric rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out disgusted.

“Andy wubs u toooooo.” The maknae said and pecked the other one again.

The hyungs hoped that Junjin would leave already so Andy would return to the same shy guy he was. Ever since the two had gotten together they had become one of those disgustingly happy couples who never bickered or shouted at each other. Andy slumped down to his seat and took out his ringing phone, puckering his lips up as he missed his boyfriend.

“Ne~?” Andy answered to the phone. “JIN!”

Hyungs growled.

“Me too…very much…always?” Andy pouted and then smiled. “Endlessly. Bye…”

Minwoo sighed relieved.

“No,” Andy grinned, the blush on his cheeks pink. “You hang up first…no, you…hihi…you first Jin.”

Dongwan couldn’t take it anymore and he grabbed Andy’s phone, slammed it closed and returned to his seat. When he looked at Andy, he felt the remorse rising. Andy was pursing his lips, the huge teardrops under his eyes as his shoulders started wiggling. Hyesung slapped Dongwan and told him to apologise. He exhaled exasperated and gave his phone to Andy.

“Here. “ he spoke. “Use it.”

The smile appeared onto Andy’s face as he ran out of the room and dialled Junjin’s number. Eric slammed his head against the desk and roared.

“I can’t handle the aegyo anymore.” He muttered.

“I always liked cuteness.” Minwoo told. “But now…not so much.”

Hyesung nodded. “No aegyo anymore please.” He commanded. “Not even puing puing.”

“Yah, Hyesung ah,” Dongwan said seriously. “You owe me a phone! I will never get it back now.”