Don't ever change

Words Of Love (jindy one-shot compilation)

Fluff, because Kath unnie wanted lol! XD

And some rated M hinting. 

And romance. 

And humour.


Don’t ever change

Andy lied on Junjin and breathed in the perfect scent. Junjin’s arm was around his waist and their free arms were on the taller man, hands laced together. They had fallen into silence after Andy had arrived in Junjin’s place and had made himself home. That had then led to cuddling with their loved ones and before that some small kissing.

“Jin…” Andy began, raising his head up. “Do I look old?”

Junjin chuckled. “No.” 

“You sure?” Andy seemed worried. “Because the little kids kept calling me ahjussi. And I am not ahjussi. I am not an ahjussi? Right?”

Junjin looked at the glittery eyes and sighed, pecking the pursed lips briefly. “Yah. To small kids you are an ahjussi, but to me you are the maknae of Shinhwa.” He replied. “You might be over 30, but so am I. And I was born a year earlier than you.”

Andy flashed a quick smile before it congealed.

“But if you could change anything from my body what would it be?” He urged. “If I went to plastic surgery, what would you change?”

Junjin exhaled again and grabbed the face rubbing hands into his and kissed them, calming Andy down and surprising him.

“I wouldn’t change a thing.” He mumbled. “You are cute, pretty, handsome and young. And whatever we do when we are alone proves that you are still in shape. I wouldn’t change a thing. Even if someone commanded me to choose, I wouldn’t, because I love you just the way you are. Even your invisible wrinkles.”

Andy blushed and he was so frozen that he just stared at Junjin and uttered nothing. Junjin landed his hands onto the waist and squished the maknae of Shinhwa sternly. He moved him on top of him and smiled attractively before he pressed their lips together and let his fingers brush the . The kiss deepened and right away Andy was under Junjin confused. The look on the older man’s face was different. But he leaned in again and butted his lips onto Andy’s, darting the tongue in.

“For your information,” Andy pulled off, shuddering when Junjin seemed as if he wasn’t listening and just trailed his hands under his shirt. “I can also make my nose smaller.”

Junjin astounded the younger guy with the sudden bite on the tip of his nose.

“You’d get rid of the one particular spot I love in you?” The man on top muttered. “No way.”

Junjin raised Andy’s arms next to his head, and slipped his hands onto the soft palms. Their fingers entwined and the words were muffled.

Ten minutes passed and they were in the same position as before except now they were under the blanket and . Andy inhaled deeply and realised how much he loved the guy next to him. Junjin was eyes closed, but Andy knew he wasn’t asleep.

“I love you,” he murmured. “Just the way you are. I could have chosen any other member with a six-pack but I chose you. And I understand every single day why I chose you, Junjin.”

Andy was now sure Junjin had fallen asleep because he was breathing heavier. But suddenly the arms around him squished him and pulled him against the warm body. Andy absorbed the warmth and admired Junjin’s sleeping profile.

“Stop staring at me and sleep.” Junjin whispered all of a sudden. “But before you do that, I need to say that I love you.”

Andy smiled and snuggled to the chest. He was about to fall asleep when Junjin pecked his forehead and murmured against it, “Don’t ever change.”  

 

Completed. 

That is true. 

It doesn't mean I have no ideas. 

So if I get them, I might just continue this all of a sudden lol.

Sounds like me tbh. XD