The Love Of My Life

Words Of Love (jindy one-shot compilation)

Idea: from Andy's English song. Directly used. Reason for me to listen to the song million times. :3

Genre: fluff, romance, wedding, happiness


The Love Of My Life

Junjin looked up how his husband rose from the chair and took the paper he had written his speech. Actually, it was the vow Andy had supposed to say moments ago, but he had forgotten it and had babbled something about loving Junjin and stuff, but now he had clinked the champagne glass, and earned everyone’s attention that had made him absolutely flustered.

“Junjin,” He started. “There are so many things I want to say but can’t express them by words and so I came up with this last night.”

Junjin smiled so lovingly that Andy felt the nervousness rising even faster.

“Junjin, I am amazed, when I look at you. I see you smiling back at me and that’s like all my dreams come true.” Andy’s voice was shaky. “I’m afraid, if I lost you. I’d fall through the cracks and lose my track, in this crazy lonely world.” He almost sang and Junjin caught the trembling hand into his and kissed the back of it gently. Andy felt chills on his spine. “Sometimes it’s so hard to believe, when my nights can be so long. But faith gave me the strength, and kept me holding on.”

People were gasping romantically and Junjin was already teary.

“You are the love of my life,” The tears rolled down Junjin’s cheeks. “And I’m so glad you found me. You are the love of my life. Baby put your arms around me. I guess this is how it feels, when you finally find something real. My angel in the night, you are my love, the love of my life.” The masculine guy almost stood up if Eric hadn’t pulled him down. “And now here you are,” Andy gestured towards the guy. “With midnight closing in. You take my hand as our shadows dance, with the moonlight on your skin. I look in your eyes. I’m lost inside your kiss. I think if I’d never met you; about all the things I’ve missed.”

Junjin bit his lip hard not to shed anymore tears.

“Sometimes it’s so hard to believe when my nights can be so long. And faith gave me the strength, and kept me holding on.” Andy looked down at Junjin. “You are the love of my life. And I’m so glad you found me. You are the love of my life. Baby put your arms around me. I guess this is how it feels, when you finally find something real. My angel in the night, you are my love, the love of my life.”

“Say that once more, please.” Junjin cooed.

Andy smiled and leaned in shortly, “You are the love of my life. And I’m so glad you found me. You are the love of my life. Baby put your arms around me. I guess this is how it feels, when you finally find something real. My angel in the night, you are my love. My Angel in the night, you are my love; the love of my life.”

The guests were quiet when Andy folded the paper and put it into his pocket and looked at Junjin. The leader finally let the man go, and Junjin pulled Andy into a hug and squished him. And before he sat down again, he engulfed the lips and kissed the groom in front of them all rather heatedly.

“Leave something for the honeymoon guys.” Dongwan murmured behind them and Hyesung slapped him hard.

“Andy, I love you so damn much.” Junjin sighed. “From head to toe and every single side of you; Kiwi prince, Zomdy, Sunho and Jason; every one of them.” He cupped the face and the cheeks were still soft though Andy wasn’t a young guy anymore. “You are the love of my life too.”