My Only One

Words Of Love (jindy one-shot compilation)

Genre: Angst. Really. I am not bluffing.

Idea: I needed ricjindy 

Anything special: there will be a sequel 

My Only One

“He is just a friend!” Junjin yelled. “Why cannot you believe when I say it!?” He placed his hands onto Andy’s forearms and squeezed them, making his eyes look at his. “He is just a hyung. He owes me and I needed him now so I called him. Calm down Andy. There is nothing between us. It’s just skinship. He likes it.” He explained.

Andy felt uneasy but he did believe Junjin as best as he could. He was a type of a person who trusted to the one he loved. He was always trustworthy and he believed in love at first sight (since that is what it had been with him and Junjin). But he was also a person, whose feelings were easily wavered, and whose mind was effortlessly changed. He stared at Junjin. He was sincere.

“Please, Andy.” Junjin whispered. “There is nothing between Eric hyung and me.”

The shorter one nodded and allowed Junjin to hug him. Andy put his arms around the broad back and snuggled harder against the chest, hearing the heartbeat. He was squeezing the love of his life, but he didn’t care. He wanted to believe him and that was what he did. Junjin landed his hand onto Andy’s neck and caressed the hair and closed his eyes.

“You are my only one, okay?” Junjin murmured when Andy was done with hugging. “There will never be anyone else than you and me.”

Andy nodded and the blush on his cheeks became darker shade of red.

                ***

Junjin was constantly on a phone. It would have been allowed, if he hadn’t been so secretive. In the middle of a great movie that man had answered to his flickering and vibrating phone three times. Andy tried to see who it was that kept interrupting their movie night, and he managed to see the display photo of the one calling. Eric hyung, the screen said.

“Excuse me,” Junjin said and got up from the sofa, running out of the living room to the bedroom.

Andy started feeling uneasy again.

30 minutes later, Junjin returned, a smile all over his face. It wasn’t calming Andy down, but it wasn’t making him panicked either. He was feeling angry, sad and devastated all of a sudden as he stood up from the couch and walked past the dumbfounded guy.

“But the movie isn’t over yet?” Junjin said confused.

“I don’t feel like watching if you run back and forth answering to the phone. What is so important that that man needs to interfere our date!?”

Junjin closed his mouth, his lips gluing together. “I wish I’d tell.” He prompted. “But I can’t.”

“I try to trust you Junjin,” Andy crooned. “I really do. But you’ve been with that man more than with me.”

“Andy, it’s not what you think!” Junjin raised his voice devastated. “He is just a friend! I just can’t tell what he has to say to me!”

The younger guy stood silently in front of the man and broke slowly into tears. Junjin reached his arms for a hug but Andy stepped back and shook his head.

“I guess it’s better if we didn’t sleep beside each other tonight.” The younger lad spoke and walked to the bedroom, banging the door closed.

Junjin didn’t know whether he was supposed to scream or cry right now. But he wanted to grant the wish of his lover and so he grabbed his phone, dialled a number and waited for the last beep to come. His eyes were at the bedroom door as if hoping that Andy was just messing with him. But it didn’t open, and the last beep came.

“Hyung,” Junjin mumbled. “Andy is angry with me.”

                ***

 “Andy, I love you.” Junjin stood behind the bedroom door. “I love you too much. Please, open the door. I didn’t sleep at all and I feel like fainting so please, open the door and let me lie down next to you.” He added. The door clicked from the lock and slowly it got open. Andy looked at the taller one quietly, his face red and swollen from crying.

“You could’ve slept on the couch, babo ya.” He whispered.

“I can’t…I need to hear your breathing and feel your body.” Junjin cupped the smaller face, leaning his face in. “I can’t sleep without you next to me.” He carefully placed his lips onto the others and triumphantly gasped when Andy didn’t push him away. “You are my only one.”

Andy nodded, his arms no longer next to his body but around Junjin, when his heart commanded his brain to give in and just let his love towards the man win. Junjin led him back into the room and closed the door after him, plodding towards the welcoming bed.

                ***

Andy pulled out his suitcase and began to throw his clothes in it. His eyes were blurry from all the tears as he was done being stupid. He ran around the apartment, grabbing things that belonged to him, reminiscing upon the picture he had gotten from his friend.

Not only had he seen a picture but also the live scene itself. Andy’s heart had broken. He wasn’t enduring to be blind anymore. He let the tears wet his face when he wrote the letter and left it to the table, adding something to it as a memory for Junjin.

He loved him.

But he wasn’t enduring to swallow all the lies the man had told.

Andy sobbed, while he was watching the apartment and its memories. All the pictures on the shelves, walls and tables were of him and Junjin. Though his heart had broken, he was extremely sure that leaving the man forever was the right decision.

It was Eric, Andy comprehended it now. He had won their fairy tale competition. He had managed to get Junjin all to himself. Andy let out a gasp, remembering the scene of the two. It was only a hug, said a friend of his in the message, it was only a hug, I didn’t see anything else. Andy had just stepped to the yard of their apartment building when the two guys stood couple metres apart from him and were embracing each other. Eric was crying, so was Junjin.

And then…

They had entered a car and had driven away.

Andy felt the hot and burning tears streaming through his cheeks when he glanced at the letter and the small object on the table. He felt remorseful and absolutely wrong. But he had made his decision. And after years and years and years of letting it boil in his mind, he would be ready to forget.

“Junjin,” he murmured, the upper lip pouting while the lower one quivered. “Goodbye.”

                ***

“Andy, I am home!” Junjin yelled, arms occupied with things. “Andy!! Andy?” he walked from the foyer to the bedroom and felt his chest clenching to the unlikable feeling. He went to the kitchen, to the bathroom and then back to the bedroom when he noticed that all Andy’s stuff was gone. “ANDY!?” Junjin screamed, sensing the panic quickly constructing inside him. “ANDY!?” He repeated thousand times until he walked to the living room and saw the white piece of paper on the table.

His heart stopped and he dropped the bouquet of flowers and a colourful book to the floor.

Don’t follow me’ the letter said.  

Junjin’s eyes started stinging, and fingers trembling, when he noticed the wedding ring next to the paper. Junjin shook his head, not believing anything as he slid the ring into his pocket. Then Junjin lost the power in his legs as he fell and his head bowed down, the tears steaming.

Next to him was a scrapbook, made by a professional artist, cover photo of Junjin and Andy and under it a text, ‘Happy anniversary, and happy valentine’s day, Andy ya.’

 

 

 

My reaction while writing: *chanting* this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel, this will have the sequel