Under The Mistletoe Part 2

Words Of Love (jindy one-shot compilation)

Under The Mistletoe Part 2

Though they loved each other, they wanted different things in their relationship. Eventually those differences pulled them apart. Junjin wanted a marriage while as Andy was more content with just dating. They had settled down and become boyfriends, but there still were the ghosts of Andy’s past, holding him far from marriage. That night, a year later, they decided that maybe it was slightly better to just let each other go and see what happens.

“You don’t want what I want.” Junjin said. “And it’s a problem.”

“I want a marriage Jin.” Andy asserted. “But…just…not yet…not in the near future.”

“Andy, I am not a young lad anymore.” The older guy rubbed the palms with his thumbs. “I love you and I want to live with you and get married with you. Isn’t that a dream for you?”

Andy looked into the huge eyes and sighed, “Junjin. I love you. I…I want to be with you…but you want to get married now…I need…years to get even comfortable with the thought of being married to someone else but Eunjae.”

Junjin released the hands and rose up from the sofa he had crashed the nights many times; and had fooled around a bit every time he and Andy had been overly lovey-dovey. He looked down at the man he knew he loved but couldn’t really feel it at the moment as Andy stood up and stared at him. He looked sad, maybe as sad as Junjin, but he flashed that provoking smile onto his lips.

“You never proposed…so I am glad I didn’t break your heart…entirely.” He whispered. “I always thought we’d belong together.”

Junjin nodded and exhaled. “Maybe it’s only something we wanted to try out.” He spoke. “Like…as men.”

Andy scorned and put his arms around the man, his heart disagreeing with all the words that had spilled out from the mouth. Junjin hugged him back, longingly, and rubbed the upper back as if soothing Andy.

“See you tomorrow.” Junjin mumbled. “Sun Jae is having her birthday party tomorrow.”

Andy smiled again and led the other man to the door.

“It was nice…the time with you.” He murmured. “I don’t regret anything.”

“Good.” Junjin commented. “Good you didn’t…Well…I will go…goodbye…Andy.”

“Goodbye…Junjin.” The younger guy watched how the back receded from the apartment and vanished into the staircase.

                ***

Junjin heard the perky yell of a little girl coming from the door as he turned around, a grin plastering upon his face, and felt his chest clenching when the familiar face wasn’t holding the girl’s hand. Andy’s mother flashed an apologetic smile and took Sun Jae’s back pack, giving it to the teacher. Junjin was just about to ask when she opened .

“Andy wanted to come.” She assured. “But…he had an important meeting right on the morning. And I know that that customer is more than desirable towards my son.” Junjin felt his teeth digging onto his cheeks. “She is a pain in the , but I know her slightest complements and alcohol forcing will make my son very easy to…approach.” The mother-in-law muttered.

Junjin snorted. “Why would I care? We aren’t together anymore. He can be with her if he wants. I will only then care when I receive a wedding invitation.” He raised his voice supposedly calmly. “If he really thinks going out with someone a day after breaking up is cool, I will then do the same. Thank you for bringing my girl to school.” He grabbed Sun Jae’s hand and brought her to the play area.

“Tsk.” The mother gritted her teeth. “Both of you are jealous fools.” She mumbled, watching how the young substitute helper was talking to Junjin and giggling to Junjin’s funny face. “I will not let you two do any mistakes.”

                ***

Andy collapsed onto the couch after the long day at work. He loosened the tie around his neck and ed the buttons under his chin to let the air go through. He heaved a long sigh, closing his eyes in the darkness when the lights were switched on and his mother was standing next to the couch. She seemed shocked.

“Eomma, what is it?” Andy asked.

“Junjin.” She began. “He was talking to a girl…almost flirting!”

Andy tsked and bit his lip, feeling the blood oozing. “I don’t care.” He to his side. “I wouldn’t care even if he did that in front of me.”

She smirked when he wasn’t watching.

“But son,” she sounded worried again. “He was throwing himself at her! Can you believe it!? He had no self- control in front of the kids. And…it felt like he had totally forgotten you! He was smirking and almost talking dirty!” she exaggerated.

Andy furrowed his eyebrows. “So what? He is a free man.” He prompted.

“Yah! ANDY!” She shouted, shaking the body on the couch. “She was super pretty!”

Andy tsked again and hugged the pillow in his arms. The mother noticed no difference in her son and decided to give up, as he was extremely stubborn. She heard the guy switching onto his other side and a silent yet meant for her ears call.

“Eomma…” Andy crooned. “I will take Sun Jae to kindergarten tomorrow.”

She smirked before she cleared and turned around to look supposedly bemused. “Sure. You can do that.”

                ***

“The boy who puked onto me sure made me feel dirty” Junjin damned.

“Well, you can use the shower in the breakroom. I am here after all.” The substitute helper grinned and helped a girl to put her pins on.

“Thanks Sara.” Junjin said and walked off, already hands on the hem. (A/N: Why my name? Because I have been helping in a kindergarten once. For two weeks I was there, so I decided that why not. :DDD)

She waved her hand like a soldier and turned around as the door was creaking as a sign for people entering. A man, scowling and ogling around, stepped in, Sun Jae holding his hand, as Sara moved behind the desk in front of them and flashed a professional and welcoming smile at the two, noticing that the man was looking at her nose wrinkled.

“Where’s Junjin?” The man questioned.

“He felt dirty after a scenario, so I ordered him to take a shower.” Sara answered. “I’m sorry but who are you?”

“I am Andy Lee. Sun Jae’s appa! I thought everyone knows it! Or hasn’t Junjin told anything about my existence!?” The man almost yelled.

Sara blinked her eyes. “Excuse me but—“

“Where is he!?” Andy exclaimed.

“He is in the breakroom, but you can’t go there!” She followed the wide steps towards the door that was behind a curtain. “He is—“

                ***

Junjin removed the shirt and threw it onto the chair where he had put his bag. He then unbuckled the belt and yanked the jeans and boxers down, standing in front of the shower. He folded the jeans messily like a man would do and put them onto the bag, watching that he had his shampoo bottles with him. When he was about to grab the bottles, the door flew open.

“—.”

He turned around, his whole body fully as the shampoo bottles dropped from his hands and his eyes widened from shock. Sara hid her eyes and pointed at Andy who was clenching his fists but blushing fiercely from his cheeks. She escaped from the room, shutting the door as Junjin kneeled down to take the bottles from the floor.

“Well, what brings you here?” he interrogated. “I was just about to shower puke off my body.”

Andy could hardly move. “I…I…I wanted to…talk.” Abruptly the determination was gone and he lost his confidence to shout at him. For his gratification, Junjin stepped into the shower, leaving the shampoo bottles onto the bag.

“Well, let’s talk. I will shower or this smell kills me.” The older man said in the shower. “But can I ask? How was the date with the girl?”

“It was nice.” Andy whispered. “And it wasn’t a date. She is just a customer.”

Junjin didn’t reply.

“Is she nice?”

“Who?”

“That girl?”

“Oh, Sara. She is kind and good with children.” Junjin ruffled his hair under the water, hearing Andy’s feet clasping against the floor and eventually the chair creaking. “And I’d hope she’d stay for much longer, but she needs to return home soon.”

Andy looked at the hands he had neatly placed onto his lap. “Is she…lovable?” he asked silently.

“She is.” Junjin answered. “But everyone thinks like that. She is a nice girl. I think she will get a great man in the future.”

The younger man looked at the curtain covered shower. He heard Junjin’s hands moving on the head and the water pouring down. He saw the shadow of the body through the curtain and the feet under the piece of fabric. Junjin rubbed his nose before he slightly moved the curtain and saw Andy watching the “interesting” play on his lap.

“And what about you?” Junjin suddenly mumbled. “What brought you here all of sudden? After yesterday I thought…you’d never come.” He was peeking through the curtain when Andy turned his head and their eyes met.

“I…I felt I needed to…come.” He murmured.

Junjin looked at him.

Andy ogled at him.

The curtain slipped open, Junjin’s arm reached towards the man, the hand grabbed the collar and pulled the stumbling Andy into the shower under the running water, and kissed him. Andy put his arms around the neck and his hair flattened instantly, the drops trailing through his face and eventually to his shirt. Junjin ripped off the drenched shirt and discarded it to the dry area, the wooden floor covered in drops. His hands grasped a hold on the body, and the palms the s hard until there were peaks scratching his hands.

Andy moaned to the kiss and answered it, and the tongue that invaded his mouth as soon as the lips cracked open. Junjin put his hands onto the and squeezed the cheeks, pushing Andy’s back against the wall, sliding the fingers into the boxers.

“I don’t care if you don’t marry me in the near future. I can wait.” Junjin mumbled against the lips once his tongue obeyed him. “I just need you.”

Andy nodded and claimed the lips back, wanting his body to touch Junjin’s. The older man enjoyed this moment whole heartily, unbuckling the belt. Andy just kissed him, since there was nothing on Junjin to get undressed, and smiled when his jeans dropped onto the wet floor.

“I don’t even care if you proposed now. I’d say yes.” He murmured.

“Andy, will you marry me?”

“Mmm…I will.”

                ***

It wasn’t a mistake.

Not at all.

The feeling of making a big mistake never occurred in Andy’s mind.

One thing they both realised though.

Never, ever, break up, if your mother/mother-in-law is in the picture.

Never.

 

It all started from the mistletoe.