How did they know!?

Words Of Love (jindy one-shot compilation)

How did they know!?

”How can they say something like that!?” Junjin shouted infuriated. “They make you feel sad and depressed. Don’t they know that they are practically bullying you!?”

Andy sighed. “Don’t think about it Jin ah,”

“I can’t stop, Andy ya,” Junjin stated. “I’m way too angry to stop now.” He said as he pushed his shoes off his feet. They were slowly walking towards their living room while Junjin kept whining and talking about Jae Suk hyung and Ho Dong hyung. “They aren’t aware that it hurts you when they talk stuff like that.”

Andy sighed again. “I don’t care.” He whispered.

But Junjin didn’t hear it. “And I can’t stand Ho Dong’s abusive act on you. You should be careful, Andy ya.”

“Jin ah, they know that I am not gay.” Andy assured.

“You are not gay.” Junjin spoke.

“Exactly. I am not.” Andy told.

“Because I am.”

Andy turned around quickly. “You’re…you’re…what?”

“I am gay.”

“No.” Andy shook his head.

“You want me to prove it?”

For some unclear and stupid reason Andy nodded. He crossed his arms onto his chest and stared at Junjin determined, when the man leaned in and…

…kissed him.

Onto the lips.

Softly…

But still…

Onto the lips.

“There.” Junjin said smiling widely. “I proved it.”

“But…kissing me doesn’t mean anything. We’re friends, members, brothers…we kiss each other most of the time.” Andy stated.

Junjin chuckled. “You want me to kiss you properly?” he questioned.

To that Andy merely blushed.

“See? You believe me already.” Junjin patted the other guy onto his shoulder. “Or…do you?”

Andy just stood there like a statue, just thinking of the kiss. He only wavered when Junjin leaned in again and kissed him again. Andy’s eyes widened even more and the confused glare in his eyes increased when suddenly the older man pulled off and laughed.

“You’re not gay if you find this wrong.” He commented amused.

And abruptly he was pulled by the neck back down. This time the confused glare reflected on Junjin’s face as he was trying to recall what just happened. Not really concentrating (except feeling that Andy was going to dominate since he was totally bemused right now), Junjin furrowed his eyebrows and stared at the emptiness (Andy’s face to be honest).

‘What the hell is he doing?’ he pondered. ‘He isn’t gay. Is that Andy’s tongue? Wow…it’s soft. And…and…it tastes…’ he closed his eyes and got dazed.

Joke escalated to that. And he had only tried to make Andy smile…if that made him smile, Junjin didn’t complain. Certainly not…

‘Oh, my god…’ he thought. ‘This is so hot. Oh, my God…this tastes so good. Oh, my god…what am I doing? Am I answering him?’

Yes, for some time already.

When he felt that tongue in his mouth.

 Andy let Junjin gasp some air while he wiped his lips with his sleeve.

“Woah,” the older man said. “How come you’re so bad at tongue twisters when you use it like a professional?”

“It’s slow when there’s no use for it.” Andy explained.

Junjin blushed.

“I…I…I see…” he stuttered.

“So,” Andy slid his hands behind him. “Jae Suk and Ho Dong were right after all.”

Junjin nodded.

“Yeah…” he said. “…they were.”

A/N:

Finally! Finally a reason for me to upload this!! Yes!!!! Assaaaa!! 

Originally idea came from XMAN and the mean hyungs. 

I wrote this last year???? Right Chrissie? ?______?