Marshmallow

Words Of Love (jindy one-shot compilation)

Idea: From roleplaying with my Chrissie.

Genre: romance................................................................angst........dark and painful and sad one. 

What to say: Hmm.....the title is rather weird but fits lol. XDDD

Marshmallow

“Do you really win?” Junjin asked. “Everything?”

Andy smiled, his lips curving upwards. “I do. I won your heart, didn’t I?” He put the phone onto his two hands and continued, “So I can win anything.”

“I wanted to make a snarky remark. But that was extremely nice.” Junjin replied as soon as he had read the message. Andy followed the words with his eyes and let his smile stay on the lips.

Andy pondered on for a while before he adjusted his pose on the cold floor and started typing an answer he knew was too much but too right. “I am powerful love.” He said. “I am very powerful.”

“You are; in more than one way...” Junjin wrote.

Andy looked at the ID of the chatter and smirked, before his fingers moved on the keyboard and the smirk became scarier but lovelier. He was waiting for Junjin to respond his supposedly an amusing message that said, “You wanna know what is extremely powerful now?”

Junjin’s reply was, “Do I?”

Andy could see the smug look on the boy’s face, maybe even the right eye winking when the answer was flickering on his mailbox. The man’s finger hovered on the screen, wondering if the reply he was about to give was going to be way too straightforward. He thought it wasn’t time to think what to send as he began to write the message down.

“The force around my s.” He almost mumbled out loud.

“Why did I just know you were gonna say that?” Junjin asked.

“Because you are as as I am.” Andy spoke.  

“Mmm.” Junjin sneered.

“I wanna use this gun as a replacement.” The man explained.

Junjin sent an emoji that rolled its eyes. “You know me too well…And...I don't dislike that idea as much as I probably should…” He commented.

Andy cleared his throat quickly before his fingers moved on the letters again. “Why would you love? I have used this gun to you.” He stated.

“Yes. True.” He responded. “I think I've forgotten...It's been too long...” He added instantly.

“You were utterly in pain love. You screamed and bled.” Andy told. “You begged me to stop. But did I do it? No.” He went on.

“Oh, god.” Junjin sent.

“Because when I am angry, love, no one is able to do it.” Andy explained.

“I'm beginning to remember.” Junjin recalled.

Andy stared at the phone and the smile slowly vanished, the scowl on his forehead deepening and the hand on the gun grasping harder. He hardly knew what to say back. He had been away from Junjin for couple of days now. He sighed, before his thumb commenced scribbling again. He had to erase the text several times, before he sent the last choice.

“But I know love that you loved it, enjoyed it; as much as I did.” Andy recalled. “I am soft from the inside…like a marshmallow.”

“Mmm.” Junjin agreed. “I really need you to be angry now. I have to breathe very deeply right now. And move, a lot. I gotta strangle those moans.”

Andy’s eyes fluttered shut, the back of the head hitting the cement wall. “I heard you were with some guy....is it true? Tell me.” He tried.

No answer came in several minutes. Andy was beginning to get anxious, when his phone’s alarm beeped vaguely, he hurried to unlock the screen. “And if it is?”         

“Was it THAT fool?” Andy noticed himself writing, almost snapping out loud. “You aren't getting away without receiving the punishment.”

“Maybe,” Junjin said, a grin appearing onto his face.

Andy gritted his teeth. “I will walk away if it's true.” He reprimanded.

It once again took some time until Junjin responded. He must’ve gotten panicked all of a sudden. Andy closed his eyes for a bit, the back of his head absorbing the coldness from the cement wall, when the phone kept the vague noise again and vibrated. Andy rushed to check it.

“No!!!! It isn't!!! I only have you!!You and...Well...Different...Things....” The boy answered and Andy could hear how he babbled all of that.

“To revenge, I will leave…and never come back .Unless..” Andy looked at the ID of the boy and brushed his finger over it. “I need something meaningless. You are so suave with your moves love.”

There was something building inside Andy has he agonizingly watched the sign ‘typing’.

“Aish…But it can't be meaningless with you!!”

Andy snorted. “It is when I am angry.” He stated dryly.

 “Not to me...”

“You are just a child.” Andy said, not sure if that was an insult or a fact.

”And?” Junjin interrogated. “I can still feel.”

The man fondled the handle of the gun and stared at the sad emojis and the meaningful words. “You don't know when you mean nothing to me.” He alleged.

“That's never.” The boy . “I always mean something to you.” He added.

“Maybe it is...maybe it's not.” Andy teased.

It is.” Junjin fought

“You do...when I am not angry…mean something.”

“But...” Junjin started. “If you're angry, there's a reason…”

Andy chuckled, not knowing if it was irritated or a happy one, but his palm came onto his eye and rubbed it hard. “And what’s that, may I ask?”

“Love…”

“I love you?” Andy questioned. “Maybe…It makes me sick.” He replied to his own question.

Junjin back again. “You do!” He shouted. “You love me!!”

“And maybe...I don't want to love you.” Andy muttered, while writing.

“Why else would you do what you do?!” Junjin was getting upset. “Why?!” He asked. “I love you back. What more do you need?!”

“I don't want people to hurt you.” Andy responded seriously; no more smiles on his face. “Isn't that a reason huh!?!?!?”

“I won't be hurt as long as you are here.” The boy retorted.

“Junjin…I am not there.” Andy told.

“You are! Nentally! I mean, mentally! In my heart!

 “Your typos make me laugh. I want to remember these…” Andy cackled lightly. “…when I leave you forever.”

He comprehended that Junjin was getting more and more devastated by him and his attitude. But he could not do anything to the fact that he was trying to tell something important.

“Don't! Don't leave or remember! I'll keep doing them! Every day! When I talk to you! And love you! Every day!!!” Andy knew Junjin must have been screaming now.

“I don't want people to hurt you dammit!!!!”

“Hyung!!!” Junjin scribbled. “They won't!!! I'm strong!!!

“YOU AREN'T!” Andy lost his patience.

“I can fight if I need to!!!” Junjin convinced.

“If you can fight....why haven't you pushed me away when I have been too drunk or too angry....when I have hurt you...assaulted you....?” Andy interrogated.

“Because I love you!!! I know you don't intent to hurt me!!” Junjin assured.

Andy bit his lip, the cold sweat running through his forehead. The floor he was sitting on was dusty and his pants were already stained by the brown dirty molds. He did not want to meddle with Junjin…argue with him, nor disappoint him after all these months. He just wanted him to listen to him. His fingers fumbled the handle of the gun again, his sunglasses hiding his almost red eyes from lack of sleep.

“Who would love a man like me??” Andy ended up murmuring.  

”Me!!  I would!! I do!! Already!!” Junjin tried hard to convince the older man who was away from him. Somewhere he didn’t have an access.

“You are naive.....young.” Andy typed.

“And?!”

“Prove it.”

“Age is just a number!!” Junjin reassured.

“Prove it.” Andy repeated. “Prove....it.”

“Prove my love?!” If Andy managed to do correctly, Junjin was getting confused.

“Yes. Prove it.” The man commanded.  “Words are just words.”

“I love you, I love you enough to not let you leave me!” Junjin was crying. “I know where you live! I know how to get there!! I'll hold you there. I'll be by your side forever until you acknowledge my love!!! And when you do, I'll stay there. Because you then love me!”

Andy moved the sunglasses a bit, his eyes stinging from tire. “I moved.” He merely spoke.

“ I can still find you!!”

How?”

“Detectives are a thing.”

“I hardly know who I am anymore.” Andy confessed.

“I can pay to find you. I can save money.” Junjin told.

“Detectives? I am an assassin Junjin!!” The man stated the fact.

“I can find you!!!”

“They will kill me once they find me.” Andy told the truth. “They will kill you when they hear what we have done.”

His lips squeezed together.

“I can, pretend to want to hire you; use a fake name. No!! They won't!!”

“They will!! Like they did to my friend.”

“I won't let them know.” Junjin said. “You won't let them know. No one will ever know!!!”

“They won't take lies.” Andy whispered. “They know when you are bluffing.”

Don’t lie, just don't bring it up!!!” Junjin ordered. “Hyung!!!”

The door of Andy's secret place banged open and two police officers entered. The man’s grip around the phone became sterner when the two were staring at him, the utmost shock in their eyes. Andy showed the men with his hand that he will be ready soon, as he commenced typing once again, writing rapidly.  

“You know what Junjin,” he said. “You were right, I do love you.”

“See?!”

Andy smiled contently, the smile being genuine one in years he had lived as an assassin, as he placed the phone next to his leg and closed his eyes, when the taller cop lifted his gun and aimed towards the forehead. A launch, another, and the wall Andy had leaned against to, was covered with fresh blood. The taller and the shorter men walked next to the body and slightly pushed the head, seeing that there were no signs of living.  

“Hyung?!” said the display as a repetition. “Can you see it will work?! Can you?!”

“I lo...” Andy’s fingers had started writing when the message was cut and the thumb had pressed the button that sent the message

“Hyung!! I told you not to leave!!! Hyung!!!!” Junjin kept sending.

“Who are you!??!?! Why are you talking to HIM!?” A message stunned Junjin.

“Yah! You know who I am!! Hyung! I ing love you.” The was frowning, his tears suddenly flooding when the man he loved played ignorant, stupid. “You know I love you!!”

“Hyung is dead.......The assassin...is dead.” Supposedly teasing Andy said.  

“What? Hyung...This isn't funny...” Junjin began to feel his heartbeat rising and his hands sweating, the petrifying panic tensing his whole body.

“Who is this? If you had anything to do with this public enemy...we will have to kill you.”

“I...I...Who are you?” Junjin questioned.

“Eric Mun...and my partner Lee Minwoo.”

“Is this a test? Hyung? To see if I would leave you?” Junjin was crying now, more than before.

No. This isn't a joke.” Officer Eric Mun told. “Here is a photo of your Hyung. Enjoy.”

Junjin gasped. His fingers trembled when the picture of Andy appeared into his file and the bullet had gone through his brain.

“Hyung...” He crooned. “I...I'm park Choongjae... I'm his boyfriend...I live in Seoul."

Eric Mun turned to his partner Minwoo and nodded with his head that he should as someone to hurry towards Seoul before he boy would escape. Minwoo bowed his head understanding and walked off the abandoned small basement, pulling out his walkie-talkie. Eric poked the head once again with his foot and snorted, walking out after Minwoo, holding the phone in his hand. Minwoo lifted the walkie-talkie onto his mouth and informed Hyesung and Dongwan to go.

“I'll be at home.” The boy sent. “All day, I'll wait for you...So I can join my Hyung again...”

Suddenly the door was kicked open and two men were aiming their guns at him. Junjin dropped the phone and raised his arms, when Hyesung talked into the walkie-talkie, announcing that the other culprit had been found.

‘Kill him.’ Rattled the answer from the device as Hyesung took his gun and pulled the trigger, launched it three times until the small body of the boy didn’t even twitch anymore.  

Junjin closed his eyes and exhaled once more, watching the two men in front of him.

“I’m sorry.” He said and died.