The journey

Destiny?

The two of them chatted for another hour about more or less important topics like ‘Do you have a pet?’ or ‘Do you have siblings’. They learned many things from the other for example that Yoohwan has a younger brother called Yoojin and that Taeha is a huge fan of Iron man. They would had chatted a bit more but after a while Yoohwans tummy wanted to say something as well.

“Grrrh”- Yoohwans stomach growled so loud that even Taeha could hear it.

“Could it be that you’re hungry?”- Taeha asked his now blushing seat partner as he tried not to laugh to embarrass the other even more .

“Uhm,... maybe a little bit.”- Yoohwan muttered with a light blush on his face while scratching his neck .

“Okay.”- The smaller giggled lightly before he continued talking.

“Then I think it’s time to have lunch. By the way what time is it?”

“Let me have a look.It’s 2 o’clock by now. So we have been driving for the last two and a half hours.”- Yoohwan  told him after he looked at his watch.

“Oh no wonder that you’re hungry but if I’m honest I’m hungry too. So let’s eat something!”-Taeha said with a big simle on his face.

They both started to search in their bags to find anything they have to eat or drink to be able  to have a nice lunch. It took only a few minutes before they found their stuff. Taeha had the vegetable mix from his grandma, fresh steamed rice, egg rolls and a few of his favorite candies along with his favorite soft drink and put everything on the small table in front of him. On the other hand Yoohwan put a few homemade sandwiches, two pieces of the famous apple pie from his mother, a few slices of watermelon and a Fanta on his table.

“What are you waiting for Yoohwan?”- Taeha asked his friend before he realized what he wanted.

“Ohhh ,Do you want a bit of the pickeled vegetable mix, right ?.”-Taeha grinned.

“Yup please.”

"But I only have one pair of chopsticks.”- Taeha said a bit afraid which reaction Yoohwan will have.

“Oh that’s no problem.”- Yoohwan grinned from one ear to the other. After a short break, in which he thought for a few seconds, he then continued his sentence.

“You can just feed me.”- He laughed until he looked at Taeha, even his ears his were burning red as well as his face of course.


POV TAEHA

 

Oh my God!? Did he just ask if I could feed him?! What the heck is this for a guy?!  First of all he would f**cking love to be my friend and after three hours I should feed him...with my food and my chopsticks? WoW so much new experience in just a half day that guy is really a suprise in all ways .

But my face is so hot...I hope I don’t look like a damn cherry tomato.

That’s all his fault...

“Hey Taeha are you okay?-Yoohwan asked me after he shook my shoulder in order to get my attention.

“Uhm, yes? Why shouldn’t I be okay?”- I asked him irritated and I was even more confused when he began to lean forward to touch my forehand with his hand.

“You look like a cherry tomato...,Are you sure that you are okay? Do you feel dizzy? Do you have a headache or do you maybe have a cold or even worse fever?”- He asked me super worried that I might have a cold.

I really look like a damn cherry tomato...

“No really, I’m fine.”-I told him but that didn’t stop him to check on me.

He slowly but surely brush my hair out of my eyes and touched my forehand to check if its too hot but he wasn’t sure. So he began to lean in a bit more so that our foreheads touch.

 

OH MY LORD what the hell is he doing? Ohh he’s just looking to see if I have a fever but WoooooooooooW what is this?! Why the hell is he leaning so much on to me... is he trying to kiss me?

UHM what am I thinking he’s a guy and I’m a guy why should he want to kiss me out of the blue?

Ah alright he’s testing with his forehead as well if I have a cold. When I was I kid my mother used to do this as well, how nostalgic.

“Uhm...,Yoohwan? Are you finished by now?”- I asked him with my cherry red face, which couldn’t return to its original color as long as he was resting his forehead any longer on mine.

“Are you really sure that you are okay? You’re pretty hot you know.”

At this statement I coughed on my own spit.

“WHAT?”

“No no not in this kind of way, I mean your body temperature. Don’t misunderstand me I’m not saying your not hot...I uhm I uhhm I don’t mean your hot uhmm, what I wanted to say your kinda good looking for a guy and that the temperature of your forehead is really high.”- Yoohwan stammered during his pretty interesting explanation(?) while he shyed away and gave me my personal space back.

”Uhm.... I think everything is fine so can we continue eating or better start eating now?”- I asked him to focus his attention to something else than my big red face.

“You’re sure?”

“Yup I’m sure, so let’s eat. You can have some of the vegetables, if I can have one of your sandwiches. Is that a deal, yes? But I won’t feed you there is no room for questions.”

Yoohwan immediately began to laugh at my response. It didn’t take long and I had to laugh with him because of his funny kind of laughing sounds.

“That’s no problem it was a joke anyway so don’t worry.”- He told me with bright eyes.

“So can I have some of them now? “

“Of course but I want to choose my sandwich then.”

“Okay which one would you like, with tuna or with ham? “

“I like tuna the best so I like the one with tuna, please.”

“Here you go.”

Yoohwan handed me the sandwich over, which looked fantastic. Immediately after that he took my box out of my hands and mouthed a ‘Thanks’ before he took the chopsticks as well to try a bit. While he was starring at the vegetables, I already bit into the sandwich. Mhhm, it’s really yummy. After a few looks he decided to try the carrots first and by the look of  it, it really tasted as yummy as he hoped.

“Mhhhmmm that’s fantastic!! Your grandma is a great cook!”

“Thanks, I’ll tell her later that you liked them so much.”- I said while chewing on his sandwich.

“ Oh no, tell her I loved them!”- he quickly added.

“Okay I’ll tell her. By the way your sandwich is delicious as well.”

“I’ll tell my mum but you will fall in love with her apple pie, nobody can resist it.”- He happily said before he started to eat more of the pickeled mix.

“ I’m looking forward to try it if it’s that good. I really love every kind of sweets.”

“ Me too.”- He grinned.

We chatted and ate for another hour. If I think about it we really ate slowly. Anyways the pie from his mum was really fantastic! You really can’t resist it !

When we finished our long lunch we cleaned up all the mess. But not long after lunch I really became sleepy so I decided to have a little sleep because we still had at least two hours before we would arrive in Seoul. That should be enough time for a short nap.

“Hey Yoohwan?”

“Yup what’s wrong?”

“Nothing but I  like to take a little nap if you don’t mind.”

“Of course I don’t mind. If you want you could rest your head on my shoulder.”- he suggested happily and pulled my head near to his shoulder.

“Oh-h no t-thanks, I don’t want to get on your nerves.”

“No no its no problem, it was my idea so you won’t get on my nerves.”

“Thanks b-but no thank you.”- I told him and his big smile disappeared and he pouted instead.

No no no I don’t want that ... things like that couples only do so NO. Besides this I think I wouldn’t be able to sleep like that and I think it would look rather gay...

So no...

I laughed arkward to avoid a uncomfortable moment but yeah... it didn’t really help. There was a long break before I said to him good night even though it wasn’t even night time. I dozed off pretty fast and drifted off into a much nicer dreamworld.


At the same time...

POV YOOHWAN

 

It is really great to make new friends.If I’m honest I think it was the best thing that happened to me today and that my map flew into his face and then he landed on me. He is a really nice and lovely person.

So what should I do while he is asleep? Ah I know I’ll send a message to my mum to tell her my new friend fell in love with her pie as well.

 

TO: Mum~ <3

From: Your beloved Son x,D

 

Hi there :DD

I just wanted to say that everything is fine so you don’t have to worry about me and that I made a new friend today out of a super silly situation.

-> The map you gave me, flew right onto his face and he fall on top of me Anyways he’s really nice and his name is Taeha, when I come home again I’ll tell you more x3

Oh and I should tell you that your apple pie is the best pie he have ever eaten so you have succeeded again :D Nobody can resist your pie mum :DD

Call ya later when I arrived at grandmas :3

Take care! <3

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Xoxo Yoohwan <3

 

Okay the message is sent. She is always so worried about me and Yoojin.I don’t think she will ever change but enough of this what should I do now?

Ahh yes I’ll  finish reading the book which I started yesterday.

 

I read a few chapters and at the point where it was going to get interesting something heavy dropped on my shoulder. Being curios I slowly turned my head to have a look what part of Taeha was resting on my shoulder now.

 

Of course the head.Yah,yah my , you don’t want to put your head on my shoulder.- I though as I looked at him still sleeping.

 

Maybe he’s cold... mhmm where did I put my jacket?

I carefully searched for my cotton jacket which I wore earlier that day. I moved extremely slowly because I didn’t want to wake the sleeping man next to me. Fortunately I found it quite fast and without waking him up. I carefully wrapped the jacket around him.

 

Hopefully it helps a bit and he’s not freezing anymore. Well, when you look at him it doesn’t really suprise me that he’s freezing, he is so thin. I wouldn’t really be suprised if he weighed less than a girl. Anyways I want to continue reading my book, now it’s full of action! I’m so curious who the real murder of the woman is!! I hope it’s not the nice butler James!

 

I read for an hour until I noticed that Taeha must be still cold even now because he slowly moved closer to me until there was no space between us anymore. We stayed like this for a bit until he wrapped his arms around me in order to get even closer.

 

Uhmmm,...? Did he mistake me for his pillow? That’s kinda uncomfortable but I don’t want to wake him.

After a while I simply wrapped my arm around his waist as well because it was way more comfortable for me this way.It didn’t take long until I fell asleep as well.


 

POV TAEHA

 

I had a pretty nice and long nap. I only woke up because of a loud noise. It took a while until I opened my eyes but when I did I wish I hadn’t...

Mhmm the sun shines on my right side... I don’t want to open my eyes, the sunlight will hurt them! I stretched my arms out first...am I hugging something? I opened my eyes slowly and indeed the sun hurted them. After a while my eyes where fully opened and as I looked at what I was hugging my eyes widened in shock.

Ohhh that’s not good....I just have to move with the utmost care because I don’t want to risk waking him.Did he even give me his jacket?!

I managed to move away to give him more space. I looked at my watch at saw that we only have 15 minutes until we will arrive in Seoul so I decided to wake him. I carefully shook his shoulder and hoped that he’s not a pain in the while waking up.

“Uhhmmm....”-He grumbled without any notion of waking up.

“Hey sleepyhead you have to wake up or I’ll leave you here.”- I said still shaking his body.

“Uhmm just five minutes.”

“No get your lazy up. Come on!”

“Dear Lord mum ,could you please stop?”- He whined before he started to finally get up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around after a while he realized he wasn’t at home and I’m not his mum.

“Ohhh sorry Taeha. I forgot I’m not at home.”- He said with a still sleepy voice but already grinning.

“Oh no problem but we only have 10 minutes until we reach Seoul, so get your things together.”- I told him before I started to collect all my stuff and put it into my bag.

“Hey Taeha”

“Hmm?”- I hummed as a response.

“Did you sleep well ?”- He asked me briefly.

“Uhmmm... yes, you too?”- I asked him with a light blush, after I remembered the position in which I was when I woke up.

Yup.”- He grinned.

“Hey Taeha...?”

“Hmmm?”- I responsed a second time.

“Do you want to exchange numbers?”- He asked me with a big smile and sweet voice.

“Uhm-m yeah-h why not.”

He giggled and told me I should hand him my cell phone. He saved his number under ‘Yoohwannie hyung’ and gave me my cell back. I saved mine under ‘Oh Taeha’.

We shared a look and started smiling. After we arrived at the bus station in Seoul he got our suitcases.  He handed me mine and we said goodbye, but we promised we’ll keep in contact and send a message from time to time.



Hello my beloved readers <33 This chapter is finally longer than the others :33 Hope you will enjoy reading it ~ <3

To warn you it could take a bit longer until the next chapter because of the never ending tests at my school at the moment T_T HORRIBLE!

Wish me luck ~ <3

Anyways enjoy reading this cheesy stuff, love SPEED how you used to and have a awesome week! :DD