D-Day (Final)

Destiny?

POV YOOHWAN

 

The first thing I saw as I walk through the door was the bouquet which I left for Taeha in the morning; if everything goes the way how I would like it I tell him the meaning of the different flowers and their colors.

Other that that I noticed that it was really quiet. They must be out.

I slowly walked to my room, opened the door and saw Taeha sleeping on my bed.

Oh yes I forgot to mention the time when I’ll be back so he will be ready by then, agioo-  I really wanted to facepalm myself but at least I had enough time to take a shower now and to make myself look pleasant.

I double checked my appearance in the long length mirror before I toe-tipped into the room once again to wake him.

I rouse him lightly and whispered ‘wake up~’ and only got a groan as an answer, so I shook him a bit more which earned my a ‘go away’.

“Go away? Okay~”- I giggled to myself before I picked him up to carry him in bridal-style but much to my amusement he woke up immediately.

“YAH! What the hell are you doing?”

“You said I should ‘go away’ but I can’t go without you so I’ll carry you~”- I laughed.

“You’re such a weirdo”- He snickered.

I walked a bit with him in my arms, who protested that I should led him down immediately, but I had to much fun to a bit.

“Seriously Yoohwan let me down.”

“Why~”

“God damn it, I don’t ware shoes!”

“Oh okay you have a point.”- I laughed as I finally let him down so he could put his shoes on. Afterwards we walked to the next bus-stop and had to wait five minutes until the bus arrives.

“Where are we going Yoohwannie?”

“You will see when we’re there~”

“Wow what for an answer, What are we going to do in the mysterious place?”

“Hehe I won’t tell ya’~”- I giggled happy at my ,now, annoyed crush.

“Gosh, what’s with you today?”- He pouted.

“Nothing~ I’ve just wanted to suprise you a bit.”- I said with a big smile because the bus had arrived.

The bus ride was spent in silent but a comfortable one, we sat in the last row so Taeha could look out of the window; what he did the entery ride. After about 20 minutes we arrived infront of a park.

“Okay Yoohwan this is a lovely park but why didn’t we go to the one near Minji noonas cafè? Then you had saved your money for the bus ride by the way you really didn’t have to pay for my ticket too.”- Taeha said after we got out of the bus but to my suprise he flinched a bit as he mentioned Minji noona; strange.

“Noo~ Come on! We have to walk a bit. Do you see that path that lend into the bushes?”- I said exited as I pointed to a little path which lend to a little hill and after that hill is beautiful scenery with a lake, wild flowers and so on like in a fairytale.

“Uhm yeah? We’re going to walk all the way up the hill right?”

“Gosh you know me so well~ So let’s go!”- I said right before I grabbed his hand but the moment I did so he flinched and pulled his hand away. At first I was extremely irritated, confused and a bit hurt but I grabbed his hand again and this time he let me hold his hand to guide him to my picnic place.

We walked a bit and the ‘little’ hill wasn’t so little after all by now Taeha knew why I wanted him to ware comfortable shoes.

“Yoohwannieeee how long do we have to walk, I’m tired and my feets hurt, it’s so hot today”- Taeha whined half-way up the hill.

“Aigoo you’re so lazy! We’re nearly there so pull yourself together.”- I said to him but that only caused him to pout  and to whine more.

“Hyungggg today’s our day off and you let me climb damn mountains ya’ no, that’s absolutely not cool!”

“Aish, you’ll see want we’re doing there when we arrive so now be good boy and keep walking.”- I snickered a bit because of Taehas endless whining. Aigoo, he’s so cute~

“Noo I’m a bad boy, Yoohwannie you should be a good boy and carry me up thereeee.”

“Okay if you want.”- I kneeled down ,flashed him my best smile and pointed to my back that he should jump on it so I could piggypack him.

“Really?!”- He asked happy.

“Of course, I’ll do everything for you.”- And with this he jumped on my back and I carried him all the way. Honestly speaking he really made me nervous because he rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his legs and arms tight around my body.

“A-are you really comfortable like this?”

“Hmm mhmm~”- He hummed in my ear with his lips only millimeters away from my cheek.

“O-okay”- I really hope he won’t see my blushing face...

After a walk which seemed endless for me we finally arrived and I was a bit relived because that means I could put him down, which I did immediately.

“Woahhhh! That’s amazing!! Here’s even a lake! Awesome!”

“Didn’t I say that I’ll show you something you’ll like?”- I giggled because of the cute reaction of the younger but it didn’t take long until Taeha grabbed my hand and run to the lake when we arrived he let go off my hand and looked up the sky, like every other person I looked up too to see what he was looking at- bad decison. Three seconds later I was swimming in the water and faced a laughing Taeha.

“Oh my God!! You had to see your face when I pushed you! To funny.”- Taeha laughed so hard that he had to hold his stomach.

“Ha ha you’re so funny...”- I said as I pulled myself out of the lake. Just wait.

I took my shoes off along with my jacket, grabbed him and jumped in the water once again.

“AHHHH”

“Come on it was obvious that I would jump in the water with you.”- I laughed after the high-pinched scream from Taeha.

“Yup you’re kinda right but nonetherless I was suprised. TAKE THIS!” – he shouted as he splashed water in my face. In the end we spend nearly the whole day in the water but during the day we took off most of our clothes because of the strange feeling.

We got out of the water when it began to get cold and our stomachs growled.

“Oh my that was fun! This place is awsome! But I’m starving.”- Taeha said as he took his clothes, which where still super wet.

“Uhm Yoohwan hyung do you think they’ll let us in the bus when we’re wet like this? I’m so hungry.”

“Oh there’s no need to go home now~.”

“Why? I’m really hungry and you’re too and I don’t think that we could eat the flowers here.”- He began to laugh once again.

“No I think it wouldn’t be such a good idea to eat them.”- I giggled and waved as a sighed that he should follow me.

 We walked a bit and after a big tree there was a picnic blanket with lots of foods on it surrounds by all kinds of wild flowers, a few candles were burning so we could see, even when its dark and a vase with one single pink rose was standing in the middle.

“W-what’s this?”- Taeha asked shocked, he absolutely didn’t expect that.

“Uhmm I uhmm, do you not like it?”

“No Noo I love it, that’s so, so beautiful!”

“That’s good to hear. Come take a seat and here’s a blanket that you don’t freeze.”- I said as I handed him a blue flushie blanket he mouthed me a ‘thank you’ and two seconds later he wrapped it around both of us which took me by suprise.

“Aigoo don’t look so suprised! You must freeze too but be honest did you robbed a supermarket or something like that? Look at all that gorgeous food especially that awesome cake! By the way now when I look at the things, they are all my favorites, how did you know?”

“You uhmm m-mentioned a few things while we were talking and yeah.”- I stuttered slightly but was extremly happy because of the gigant smile on my beloved face.

It didn’t take long before we started to eat and the only things you could hear from Taeha were things like ‘Oh my God that taste amazing’ ‘So tasty’ and simple ‘Mhmmm’ which caused a proud smile on my face. He likes my cooking~

“Where did you buy that stuff? Everything tastes sooo good!”

“Mhmm I-i made it myself, I’m really glad and happy that you like my cooking.”- I answered with a loving gaze.

“Really?! You’re not kidding me?!”- He asked totally flabbergasted.

“N-no I really cooked it~.”

“Oh God, how can a person be so perfect?”- Taeha whispered more to himself but I heard it nevertheless which caused Taeha to blush to the point that he looked like one of the strawberries on the cake.

After we ate a bit of the cake we laid down to look at the stars because by now it was night and the only souses of light were the stars, moon and the small candles which I placed all over the place.

Taeha rested his head on my arm and I embraced him a bit, we looked at the stars and didn’t spoke a single word, just enjoyed our time together.

“Hey Yoohwan.”- Taeha whispered quietly and changed his position so that his head was on my chest a bit above my fast beating heart.

“Hmm?”- was the only thing I could manage to say while I hoped that he didn’t hear my rapidly beating heart.

“Do you know any meanings of one of the stars?”

“No unfortunately, do you know any?”

“Me neither and I think I’ve never seen so many.”-“ Thank you so much for showing me this place and for spending the day with me even though you must have been busy.”- He said with a small smile as he hovered over me so we could look into each others face while we were talking.

“Why should I have been busy? I said that I want to make up with you and that I-i have to tell you ....s-something.”- I said extremely anxious because I have to confess now, it’s now or never but my train of thoughts was interrupted as I felt tears hitting my face.

“Oh my God, sunshine what’s wrong?!”- I asked totally shocked as I wiped the tears from his cheeks with by thumbs.

“I-I’m so s-sorry....I-i r-really tired to...to prepare me mentally b-but I c-can’t. Please...please don’t tell me that you’re in love with-.”- He sobbed loud and cracked all the time until his voice didn’t come out anymore.

Once again I wiped his tears away and his cheeks in a loving way. I took his hand in mine and put it on my chest one the spot where my beating heart was so he could feel the heart that beats so fast only for him.

I slowly pulled him down by his neck and whispered in his ear.

“Can you feel it? Can you feel how fast it beats?”- I asked quietly, he only responsed with a slightly nod.

“So give me one good reason why I should not tell you; my sunshine, my beautiful, my love; that I’m immortal in love with you?”- I whispered oh so quiet and with all the love I had before I slowly pulled him more down so his lips could meet mine.

The moment I captured his lips I closed my eyes and put all my emotions in it, at first he didn’t kiss me back but didn’t pull back either but not a second later he finally kissed me back and I smiled into the kiss. Even though it was just an innocent lips on lips kiss, I’ve never had thought that it would feel so good, so right. I had countless butterflies in my stomach and I hadn’t pulled away when my lungs hadn’t cried for oxygen- stupid lungs.

After our first kiss I opened my eyes slowly and was meet by a still crying Taeha. He must be disgusted by me, I’m sorry...

“I-i’m sorry...-yyou must think that I’m disgusting a-and all but I-i can’t stop my feelings for you. If you can’t stand the thought to...to debute with me t-than I won’t, o-okay?”- I whispered, heartbroken because the younger nearly cried rivers above me, as one tear rolled down my cheek. I didn’t expect the next thing to happen.

Taeha slowly putted his trembling hands on each side of my face and leaned down to share a kiss with me again, he closed his eyes immediately but it took me a moment to process everything until I closed mine as well. It started with a slow but lend into a passionate kiss, we moved our lips in perfect sync what even suprised myself, after a while he shyly my bottom lip which caused me to smile because I knew what he wanted and I gratefully opened my mouth so he could slit his tongue. We hadn’t really a fight for dominance, most likely because of Taehas shyness but we moved our tongues with skillfully moves and at some point Taeha tilted his head so I would have a better access to explore his hot cavern more. In the whole process of kissing I placed my hand on his head and ran my fingers slowly trough his hair. During our little tongue tango I managed to one certain point in the others mouth that let him moan into the kiss and we hadn’t stop if there wasn’t that stupid need of oxygen- once again....stupid lungs.

I slowly opened my eyes again and whipped away the tears on the face of my beloved before I looked into his love filled eyes.

We stayed still for a moment before he took my hand in his, brought it to his lips and kissed the back of my hand oh so lightly before he pressed it against his heart.

I would lie if I say that it didn’t beat as fast as mine or maybe even faster.

After that he interlocked our hands before he quietly whispered into my ears with a flushed face.

“It only beats so fast for you and only for you, be aware of it.”- “I-I’m in l-love with you t-too and how could I ever want my other half to leave me?”

I think I’ve never felt that happy in my entry life, that one person could manage to make me feel like this- unbelievable.

After that he hugged me with all his might and nuzzled his face on my shoulder, I hugged him back and whisphered sweet things in his ear before I pulled back because I feelt that my shoulder was wet.

“Sunshine please stop crying.”- I nearly begged because it broke my heart to see him cry and for me this was the best moment in my life so far.

“I-I’m just s-so happy.”- He sobbed lightly before he continued.

“I thought you were in love with...with Minji noona and it broke my heart and yesterday I thought I would go insane because I thought you were doing that with her b-because you didn’t come h-home.”

“What were you thinking?”- I giggled quietly, I pulled him down to peek his lips before I continued.

“Beautiful, yesterday I was cooking the dished for today with Minji noona~ and should I tell you something ridiculous she knew my feelings for you before I realized them even a bit. Do you still remember that ‘I’m in love with the new shoes’ part when we were in her cafè? She treated me that when I won’t confess soon she will tell you.”- I snickered.

“Really?”—He giggled.

“Yup~”

“By the way why did you cook in first place?”

“I uhmm, uhhh I think that i-it’s romantic.”- I whispered, embarrassed but Taeha was clearly pleased with my answer because he kissed me lightly.

We spend the rest of the night under the starry night, in each others arms and with Taehas head on my chest over my beating heart.

I his hair while he sang INFINITEs 60 sec., he really has such a wonderful voice.

As he was finished with the last line I clapped and whispered ‘encore, encore’, I didn’t get one but I got a kiss on the cheek.

“For what the kiss?”

“Thank you for the beautiful bouquet~ Tell me the meaning, I know it has one~”- He said with love in his voice.

“You know me to well~ lavender roses stand for ‘love at first sight’ and a gardenia indicates secret love, tells it receiver ‘you’re lovely’ and you can use it for a love confession~ Oh and did you noticed the thorn less pink rose? That stand for ‘I like you’ but in the romantic way.”- I explained with a smile.

“Gosh you know that you’re really a cheesy guy?”- He giggled but hugged me nevertheless.

“He he but you like me that way don’t you~?”

“Of course~ I won’t kiss someone who I didn’t have feelings for~”

“Ohh but you know you didn’t just kiss me~ You gave me french kiss~”- I snickered while I petted his head without a stop but after that comment he stretched his neck so he could whisper in my ear.

“Should I tell you what I gave you?”- I responsed with a slow nod not sure what the other meant.

“I gave you my first kiss, the one when you tilt your head.”- He said and kissed my ear lightly with a blush across his face.

“Oh.My.God? really?”- I asked him shocked.

“Mhmm”

“You’re mum will kill me, oh gosh I took the innocents form you.”- I said more to myself than to him in shock but still it was nice to know, Taeha laughed like a madman because he heard my self talk.

“I’m sure that won’t be the last ‘first thing’ you’re going to take.”- He snickered but I was to much in my own thoughts that I didn’t hear what he said.

“Uhm sorry but I’m lost, did you say something just now?”

“Noooo not really~”- He giggled.

“Okay if you say so.”

We laid there once again in a comfortable silent before something came into my mind.

“Sunshine, can I ask you something?”

“Sure go ahead.”

“Do you believe in love at first sight?”

“Yes I do why?”

“That means I don’t have to walk by again?”- I snickered.

“Gosh you’re such a fool!”- He laughed before he continued.

“But no you don’t have to walk by again, you had my heart form begin on but I didn’t notice it.”

“Then we’re two~ Oh and beautiful, see these pick-up lines really work!”- I laughed but received a hit on the chest.

“What did I do in my past life that I meet you?”

“I don’t know maybe you were a saint or something like that, ohh or maybe I was a saint and God loved me that much to send me a clumsy angel to fall on me the moment he meet me.”- I giggled happily with my dimple smile.

“That must have been the reason.”- Taeha laughed after that I sang a random song which came into my mind but after I finished there weren’t ‘encore, encore’ screams not screams but snores. Taeha fall asleep while listening to my singing and the sound of my heart which belongs to him and only him.

“I love you.”- I whispered while I his hair before I let myself drift into beautiful dreams filled with imaginations of the happy future that will follow.

I wasn’t aware that Taeha woke up from his slummer as I his hair again and after I fell asleep he said his answer.

“I love you too but you know you’ll have to wait a bit until I tell you this while you’re awake, my love~”

 

Love always finds it way, sometimes it only needs 60 seconds to fall in love with each other, sometimes it needs years to find your missing piece but in the end every person in this beautiful world will find the love of his or hers life; you just need to let time pass and not to close your eyes because you might be scared. Love is one of the best things.

Even though it took our two love birds a long time to finally understand their new feelings for each other and took them even more courage to confess, they did it and they for sure won’t regret their decision. What the future will bring, nobody knows but life won’t be as interesting as it is when you would know it.

END

 

EPILOG WILL FOLLOW.

 



Double update~ <3

That has been the end!! Oh my I can't believe it TT_TT

I really hope you're not disappointed with it and yeah, of course you have seen that 'Epilog will follow' kkk and yes I couldn't let my baby end like this so 3 or 4 epilog chapters will follow and after them it really will be the end ^__^ But for now thank you very much for reading, subscribing and leaving comments :DD

You guys are awesome and I love you all >x<