First incident

Destiny?

POV TAEHA  

 

“What the heck is this on my god damn face?!”- I grumbled only loud enough that I could hear it. I didn’t stop walking while I took that stupid little piece of paper from my face but...

“Hey watch out where you’re going boy!” – A man next to me wanted to warn me but it was already to late.

What are you WHAHH!?” – I tripped over a bag and fell afterwards on someones broad chest and he only gasped out of shock.  But still he held my head in a protective way against his chest in order to protect me from hitting my head on the ground.

“Uhm, are you okay...?!”- he asked me still with one of this arms wrapped around my head and the other around my waist.

Oh my God... did I really just fall on some guy?! BUT HELL he really has muscles I can feel his freaking six pack through his shirt and his arms god damn...

WHAT THE AM I THINKING HERE?!

“....you okay?”

Oh sh*t he’s talking to me..

“Hey darling are you comfortable on top of me ?”

“Uhm,... W-what d-do you mean?”- I asked him a bit confused but my voice cracked the whole time.

“You are still laying on top of me. That’s what I mean.But more important are you okay? Or did you hurt yourself during you flight?”- He giggled with a big simile on his face.

“OH MY GOOOD, I’m so so-orry !”- I said while I jumped off him to give him his personal space back, immediately afterwards I helped him get up.

“Once a-again I’m s-sorry. I didn’t see you because a piece of paper flew onto my face a-and I’m truly sorry that I landed on top of you. A-anyways t-t-thank you for c-catching me.”- I tried to explain what happed but I couldn’t talk properly .I was too nervous...

Ohh dear that was damn close and oh my good I can’t even talk properly! Aish I have to look into his eyes when I’m walking with him but what am I doing?...facing the damn floor.

“OH no that’s no problem. By the way don’t be so nervous.”- he giggled happily and it sounds so cute...god damn what am I thinking here?

“OH I totally forgot what bus do you want to take ?”

“Uhm... oh my gosh I forgot that too I have to catch the bus to Seoul now!”

“Ahhh that’s nice.There is no need to panic. The bus arrives a bit later because of some kind of technical issue, don’t really know either. Besides I’m taking that bus too.” – He explained with the  big smile while he looked at me closely which made my a blush a little bit.

“ I  forgot to introduce myself, my name is Kim Yoohwan. So what’s your name ?”

“My-y name is Oh Sungjong.”- I told him with a weak voice.

“ Nice to meet you Sungjong-ssi.”

“Nice to meet you too but by-y the looks off you, you are older that me.”

“ You think so? Do I really look that old?” – Yoohwan asked me with a faked hurt expression while doing puppy eyes in order to look cuter.

WOW that looks pretty cute...

“NO-O ... I didn’t mean it that way, you look rather cute with that puppy eyes expression and you’re freaking handsome and not old.”-I whispered  a few parts and hoped he didn’t hear it.

And yeah he laughed.”What was the last part I look what and what?” – He asked before he started to laugh again.

“No-othing.”- I stuttered.

“ Do you want to sit next to me during the journey?”- he asked me after he calmed down from his laughing about my fast talking habit.

“Do you really want me to sit next to you-u? You don’t know me.”

“That’s one of the reasons why I’m asking you to sit next to me. We would have enough time to chat and maybe after about five hours talking you don’t stutter anymore when you’re talking to me.”

Oh God I’m blushing I can feel it ...why the hell must he say some stuff like that!?I CAN talk with him without stuttering!

“Ok-kay I would-d love to.” – I told him still stuttering...

“Okay that’s perfect because the bus is here.” – he said that before he took my and his suitcase and put it into the luggage space of the bus.



And the 3rd chapter :DDD at least it's a bit longer that the others >x<

Hope you like this chapter as well >x< <3 Finally they met :DD

//ps: I've always wanted to write such a first meeting because I think it's totally funny xDD Love ya all <3

--> this pic is so ridiculous x,DD