Paper chase -The last Act

Destiny?

1) sorry for not updating

2) Warning! Yoohwan's talk with his father contains a few bad words, just that you are warned

3)Authors not at the end~ Enjoy reading

 


 

2020

In the last six and a half years many things happened to count the most important once in early 2014 Yoohwan introduced Taeha to his family and not just as a very good friend of his no, as his boyfriend. They were shocked simple shocked; his mother needed a few moments to process the new pieces of information but just one afternoon alone with Taeha was enough for her to make some space in her big heart for him, she showed him lots of things like the favorite dishes of her son or how to bake the from Yoohwan so love apple pie in the end she was quite happy that Yoohwan found his Taeha because if you compare Taeha with the girlfriends which Yoohwan had before you realized that they were a bunch of es so his mother hoped that they would stay together for a long time. Yoohwans brother, Yoojin, hadn’t a problem either he found the boyfriend of his brother rather cool because they shared the same interests, it took exactly one discussion about Ironman before you could consider them as close friends and Yoojin shared the same thought as his mother but he knew from the beginning that the girls which his older brother had been in love with were es so he was super happy for his brother that he found himself such a nice person. The only person who had a problem with it was his father. An afternoon while everyone was out besides Yoohwan and his father, the older man approached him because he wanted to have a serious talk with him.

Flashback

Yoohwans father had been restless since the moment his oldest good-for-nothing son came home to tell them all that he’s a couple with a guy from his kiddy band for over a year now.

Superb just superb. He was so kind hearted to let his eldest son in which he had so many hopes live his life as a dancing pogo stick but now out of everything what could have happened now he comes around telling him that he has been banging a male called Taeyang or Taeha or whatever. His father was slowly doubting whether it was his fault for letting his son doing whatever he wanted or his God hated him so damn much. However he was still such a kind hearted man that he waited for the day when his wife, his little son and the gay of his other son were out of the house to have a take with his son.

He walked to the room of his son and entered it without knocking to find his son sitting on the floor organizing his and his whatever's suitcases.

“Hello son I have to talk to you.”- His father said cold and Yoohwan sensed it immediately he wasn’t on the best side with his father anyway.

“Go ahead. You may take a seat if you would like.”

“No I don’t need to sit down but you have to stand up.”

“I’m standing so you may continue your talking before the others come home.”

“Speaking of the others what do you have in mind with bringing this guy into my home? Do you wanted to get on my nerves? To embarrass your family or are you just the most ungrateful brat on his planet?”

“What do you mean? I brought him here because I promised him and I wanted to introduce him to my familiy.”

“HOW DARE YOU EMBARRESS YOUR OWN FAMILY LIKE THAT!”-

“What the hell are you talking about? God damn it.”

“I’m talking about my ELDEST SON being not just a GOOD-FOR-NOTHING but also a GAY one! THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!”

“Are you kidding me old man?”

“DO I LOOK LIKE I’M KIDDING?! YOU BROUGHT SHAME OVER OUR HOUSE! I let you live you life as a man without a job, now you’re a part of a small unpopular band okay if you want to spend your live like that BUT THAT that is to much bringing your home...does in Seoul only ugly girls live that you were forced to take a male instead or what?! But I don’t care, quit that whole gay now! I’m serious here I don’t want to see you together with that bastard in my house once again!”

“What did you say?”

“Are you deaf or just pure stupid?”

“Let me repeat you did you just say that MY BOYFRIEND is a AND A GOD DAMNED BASTARD?!”- Yoohwan repeated and tried his best not the grab his own father by his collar and to hit the day light out of him, no he tried to be calm to hear his father out.

“Oh so you’re not fully stupid good to know, so will you do this little thing for your father for the sake of your own family? Will you dump this gay son of a which made you want to bang him?”- Yoohwan had heard enough to say things about himself okay but the say things about his boyfriend, no just enough even if this old man cales himself his father no.

“You sick bastard say one more thing about my boyfriend and I’ll ...no you don’t want to know what I’ll do.”

“Did you just call your father a bastard?- He asked totally dumbfounded.

“No I didn’t, you must be deaf and stupid I called you a ing bastard...”

That earned him a slap into his face but it was worth it absolutely.

“NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE HERE ANYMORE!!”- His father yelled.

“I DON’T HAVE A ING PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU AND I WON’T BRING MY BASTARD GAY BOYFRIEND WITH MY ANYMORE AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE; YOU ARE DEAD FOR ME!” – Yoohwan screamed into his face before he took his and Taehas suitcases with him to walk out the room of course without missing to close the door with a ridiculously loud bang before he opened the door once again because he forgot to mention a point.

“Oh and dad you will NOT be a guest on my wedding...if you would like to know why because I’m going to marry that boy I god damned introduced you to and I will not need you ing permission for it!”- After that he closed the door again with the same force.

 On the same day he and Taeha left his hometown again for Seoul but Yoohwan never talked about the reason for their suddenly departure.

Flashback end

In late 2016 they had their first triple win by M-Counddown with their new comeback song ‘Just You’ and after that win they won by every music show, from then on they gained more and more fans had one hit song after another and it didn’t take so long until they were a part of the big groups which includes for example the well known INFINITE, the always changing B.A.P or the kings or ballads BtoB. They fought for their place in the Olympus but it was worth it.

To come back to the present year, 2020, Yoohwan was on his way to Taeha’s parents house with a bottle of good red wine and a bunch of different colored roses.

Today was the day Yoohwan had waited so long and he was absolutely sure that he made the right decision; today Jungwoo was out with the rest of SPEED to buy more funiture for their new dorm so Yoohwan had enough time to meet his boyfriend’s parents without him knowing.

When he arrived at the door of the house he took a deep breath before knocking lightly. It didn’t take a minitue before Taehas parents opened the door for him.

“Hello darling come in.”- The welcomed him loving and walked him to the living room.

“Hello Mr. And Mrs. Oh...ehm I mean mum and dad.”

“Uph young man you saved yourself just in time.”- Mr. Oh chuckled.

“Uh yeah.”- Yoohwan said clearly nervous.

“Oh thank you for the beautiful flowers and the wine darling~”- Taehas mum song happy while she putted the flowers into a glass.

“Why are you so nervous my second son? Is something wrong with Sungjong?”- Taehas father asked worried, he only calls Taeha Sungjong if he’s really worried.

“No, no everything’s alright no need to worry he’s out with the rest of the bunch to buy new furniture for the bigger dorm.”

“Ah okay but why aren’t you with them then?”

“Ehm yeah that’s the reason why I’m here would you two mind to sit down?”

Taehas parents looked at each other quite confused because of Yoohwans strange behavior today but he had his reasons.

Other than his family Taeha’s didn’t had a problem at all with them being in a relationship, his mother knew everything so she was always well informed about them and his father didn’t make a fuss about it either he was rather happy that his ‘baby boy’ found someone who would look after him so he wouldn’t have to be so worried over his fragile only son.

After they sat down Yoohwan took a deep breath again to clam himself down; it didn’t really helped.

“So the r-reason I’m he-here is that...”

“Yeah? Go ahead don’t be nervous we won’t bite you.”

“...is that I want to propose to Taeha, I-i want to marry him, and I wanted to ask for your permission. Will you allow me to marry your only son?”

Taehas parents weren’t prepared for such a question so they were a bit spaced out before the new information was finally processed. It felt like an eternity for Yoohwan but he had to endure it.

“OMO HONEY HE WANTS TO MARRY OUR BABY!”- Taehas mum shook her husband overjoyed.

“OH MY GOD YES, I can’t believe it!”- His father replied as happy as his wife before they turned around to face the speechless Yoohwan.

“We would be glad to know that you would be the one our son will spend the rest of his life with so we will gladly give the two of you our blessings.”

To say Yoohwan was relieved after hearing this answer would be an understatement.

“Have you bought an engagement ring already?”- Taehas mum asked exited.

“No I haven’t but I have one in mind, I wasn’t sure about your answer so I waited.”

“What if we didn’t give you your blessings? You wouldn’t marry him?”- Taeha’s dad asked curious.

“I would marry him no matter what but I would have tried to change your mind.”- Yoohwan smiled.

“You must really love our son then.”

“Yes I do, it may sound a bit uhm cheesy but he’s the love of life.”

“That’s good to hear~ So always treasure our little baby.”

“I will.”

***

Right after the talk with Taehas parents Yoohwan made his way to the jewelry in which he saw the engagement ring he want for Taeha. When he arrived at the shop he was greeted by an old nice lady with a charming smile.

“Good afternoon young man, how can I help you?”- The asked the moment she saw Yoohwan.

“Oh hello, that would be great; I would like to buy a engagement ring.”- Yoohwan said and couldn’t hide his happiness about it.

“Have you seen something already or should I show you some rings?”

“I saw one~.”- Yoohwan grinned happily which caused the lady to laugh.

“Okay young man; show me the ring of your desire.”

Yoohwan nodded and walked to the other end of the shop to a small display in which he had seen the ring to point at it.

“I would like to have a closer look at that one.”

“Okay.”- The lady said before she dismissed herself to get the key for the display along with a pair of velvet gloves. She opened it slowly and got the ring together with its support out of the display and lay it on the counter for Yoohwan to look at it.

“That’s a really beautiful ring and made of platinum so it will endure a whole lifetime. The diamonds on it are high quality, nearly flawless, round D color grade diamonds which means they are colorless. The extravagant engravings are handmade.”- The lady explained while she moved the ring in her hand so he could see it from each side.

“It’s perfect exactly what I wanted, I’ll buy it.”

“A really good choice, your intended can count herself lucky to get this ring. Have you proposed already?”- Zhe lady asked curiously while she was searching for the right ring box.

“No not yet, I’ll be doing it in the next few days. I wanted to ask the parents for their blessing before and I got it today~ That’s the reason why I buy the ring today.”

“Oh my you are such a good boy~ My son-in-law didn’t ask us before he asked my lovely daughter to marry him.”- The lady pouted.

The lady gave him a small red velvet box with the beautiful ring in it and Yoohwan gave her the money for the ring, due to the raw, high quality material it cost him a arm and a leg but nothing is to expensive when it comes to Taeha. The lady wished him good luck and a wonderful future with his chosen one.

After he bought the ring he made a detour to Minjis cafè to show it her. Minjis cafè got even more popular as they kept their promise of signing cups and stuff after they got popular.

Yoohwan entered the cafè in a little disguise which consisted of a beanie, a mask and pair of sunglasses, he searched for his noona and found her after a minute. He didn’t have to say a thing for her to recognize him so she waved him to the staff room to have a chat.

“Hello Yoohwannie how are things with Tae-baby?”- She asked happy and hugged the younger.

“Hello noona! As great as always~.”- He answered with a goofy smile on his lips.

“Why didn’t you bring him along then? Did you two have a fight?”

“Oh no, no noona; I’m here alone because I wanted to show you something~”

“Oh really? Don’t let your noona wait.”- She giggled and Yoohwan got the red box out of his pocket, opened it and showed it to her.

“Oh MY GOD?! NO YOU DON’T; OH MY GOD!”- His noona was totally on cloud nine and looked at the ring closer while Yoohwan was giggling like a teenager girl in love.

They talked awhile about everything before Yoohwan had to go because the others will be back soon and he had to hide the ring some where were his boyfriend won’t find it.

***

The following day consisted of planning how Yoohwan wanted  to ask Taeha the question out of questions, of course he told the others about his plans as well so they wouldn’t destroy them but in all honest Yoohwan felt like he had a deja vu.

“Sejunnie we want our money!”- Sungmin and Jongkook said in a teasing manner after Yoohwan told them about his plans.

“Omg what is wrong with you two Yoohwan hyung?!”- Sejun asked at the edge of tears the totally confused Yoohwan.

“Puh we told you that they would marry someday and that Yoohwannie hyung would organize the whole ‘wanna marry me?’ thing.”- Sungmin and his hyung said to the speechless Sejun.

“Ehm guy don’t tell me you bet again?”- Yoohwan asked the three and they only nooded.

So after a week of planning he came to the desicion that he wanted to make the whole asking thing a day of fun. He wanted to do a paper chase.

***

The evening before the purpose paper chase’ was a fairly normal Yoohwan and Taeha shared a good night kiss and drifted into blissful dreams, holding each other but in the morning Taeha woke up to an empty space beside him. Strange. He stretched a few times and then walked around in the dorm to find his boyfriend but he was nowhere to see. He asked Jungwoo hyung and the others but they didn’t have a clue either so he walked back to their shared room to find a little heart shaped letter with a single red rose on his nightstand.

Without his knowledge a big smile formed on his face while he took the letter into his hands to read it.

Good morning my sunshine,

Today is going to be a

Exciting day for you so make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes~

The next note is going to be in our family room~ <3

Your secret admirer.

“Oh my, what does he has on his mind this time? I hope I don’t have to climb damn mountains again.”- Taeha giggled and picked some comfy clothes out of their shared wardrobe.

With the little note in his hands he walked to the ‘family room’ which meant the kitchen and in the kitchen he found the breakfast table in the corner full with food including his favorite cup cake from Minjis cafè along with a note.

He took a seat and picked up the note mouthing a ‘How in hell did he manage to put that stuff on the table within five minutes?’

Did you find our family room?

Of course you did :3

Have a nice breakfast you will need it~ <3

I got you your favorite cup cake from Minji noona but ops I forgot the coffeee :0

Do you know where to get the best coffee?

Your next note will be waiting there for u

Your secret admirer

Taeha enjoyed his breakfast with a grin on his face, he was more than curious to know what this was all for. Even after years of being a couple his Yoohwan never stop to make such lovable things for him but a paper chase was something new.

After he finished his breakfast he informed eomma that he goes out but he didn’t know when he will be back.

He took he phone on the way out and listened to a list which was called ‘paper chase music mix’- He had to laugh at this name.

The mix was filled with his and Yoohwans favorite songs along with some ballads of love.

When he reached Minjis cafè he happily walked into it and greeted his noona, who pointed to the table where he and Yoohwan used to sit before they became a couple. On the table was a cup of coffee with lots of whipped cream and some cookies on it along with the next note.

He took a seat, drunk a bit from his coffee before he started to read the note.

 

Baby, my love, beautiful~

 It’s a nice song right?

 I’m telling you that Namu wrote in for Sunggyu.

Can you still remember the song you singed after I confessed?

Can you still remember who we got there by train? By taxi? By Bus?

To go the next _ _ _ stop, their you will find your next note~

Your secret admirier

Taeha snickered how could he forget that day? They took the bus to that piece of fairy forest to climb that mountain to later jump into water full clothed- it was a fantastic day.

So Taeha drunk his coffee waved to Minji and made his way to the next bus stop which happened to be only a few meters away from Minjis cafè. And what a surprise the next sticky paperheart note was there.

You got the hint right, my beauty :^

Everyone likes to have fun so you do  too,

Do you know a place where you can have fun?

I give you a hint it’s nearly the end destination of this bus line and we’ve been their together taking lots of photos riding  _ _ _ and eating tons of ice cream.

You’ll be greeted by familiar persons who’ll be having your next note in his hands.

Your secret admirer

 

Ha ha that’s easy, I think it was our third date, we spent the whole day in Lotte Land enjoying ourselves. We even tried to take pictures during a ride- we silly people and I couldn’t eat ice cream for the next two week because we simple ate to much their.- Taeha thought and giggled to himself. In the following minutes a bus arrived and the moment Taeha entered it the bus driver asked him about his name.

“Hello young man, is your name by any chance Oh Sungjong?”

“Ehm yes it is, why?”

“A young guy already paid your ticket so you don’t have to pay.”

“Oh is that so, thank you.”

 

Taeha seat down in the last row and spent the bus ride looking out of the window and listening to the ‘paperchase music mix’.When he reached his bus stop he thanked the bus driver once again and was afterwards greeted from three really familiar faces.

“Hellooo hyung!~ Yoohwannie hyung told us to give you this letter~”- The maknae line greeted him the moment the stepped out of the bus and gave him the next sticky note.

 

Yes indeed you can have fun at an amusement park~

Your mission here is to mostly have fun but even more important to take a_ _ _ the way we were unable to~

You will find your next note after two hours at a place where you can print your pictures

Your secret admirer

Hi guys and thank you for the note but let me ask you one question. Do you know for what the whole paperchase is good for? Like seriously? Did he tell you?”

“Uhm no sorry hyung we don’t have a clue either.”- Sungmin lied, sometimes it is really an advantage that he is an actor.

“Yoohwannie hyung told us to have fun with you for a while that’s all he said.”- Jungkook continued and of course that’s also a lie they knew exactly what their hyung planed and for what but Taeha believed them anyway and they made their way into the park.

They spent the, already paid, two hours riding all sorts of rids, fooling around and trying to take the requested pictures. It was kind of hard but they managed anyway and after the said two hours Sejun, Sungmin and Jongkook accompanied Taeha to a Photoshop to print the more or less good pictures they took. While Taeha was busy trying to understand the system of the stupid photo printer Sejun sneaked to the cash desk to give the girl behind it the next sticky note.

“Can you do me a favor? when that oppa, who is at the photo printer now, comes to pay for the pictures can you please give him this note?”- Sejun whispered and handed the girl the piece of paper.

“Okay Sejun oppa what ever you want but what should I say when Taeha oppa asked something about it?”- The girl whispered back obviously nervous because of the presents of her favorite celebrities.

“Omo do you know us?”- Sejun asked amazed.

“Of course I know you~ You’re SPEED~ but were is the rest?”- She smiled happily but pouted afterwards.

“Woahh amazing! They are at the dorm sorry young lady. What is your name?”

“My name’s Lee Narae, Sejun oppa.”

“What a lovely name so will you please give it to Taeha hyung and just say it’s from ‘Yoohwan oppa’ if he should ask, okay. If you want, we four could sign something for you~ Oh and don’t look at the paper okay, sweetheart~”- Sejun said sweetly and nearly killed the girl with his aegyo.

“O-okay oppa.”

He gave her a ‘tumbs up’ and went to grab the others so Taeha would be alone once again, he was still fighting with the new system of the printer, but before the three left the shop Sejun dranged his two friends to sign something for their fan what they gladly did.

After a while Taeha managed to print his stuff and was extremely proud of himself but in the heat of the matter he didn’t realized that the other three already left, a great maknae line we have, seriously...

Slightly grumpy he walked to the cash desk and immediately got a piece of white paper from her, confused he took it and wanted to sign it maybe she was a fan who knows but was stopped anyway.

“Oh no Taeha oppa don’t sign that, it’s for you.”

“Ah so you’re indeed a fan~ What is it?”

“I was told to tell you it’s from Yoohwan oppa.”

“Ah okay thank you very much and I want to pay my stuff here~”

“Of course oppa but uhm.. uh could you maybe sign something for a friend of mine?”

“He he sure~”

Taeha talked a while with her and even took a selca for her sns before he walked out of the shop to read the next hint.

Did you take nice pictures, sweetie? :D

By now it’s already noon and you’re asking yourself and probably the others for what this all is right?

I won’t tell you sry kkkkkk

Your next stop will be in a beautiful warm and wet place, just wait for a moment and you’ll be fetched from a good friend

Of course the friend has the next note for u <3

Your secret admirer

After he read the little note a bit question mark was settled in his mind- A beautifully warm and wet place? The heck is that? He’s really not the best to describe places...

HE waited for a while still thinking about my next ‘stop’ before  someone tipped his right.

“Hi Taebaby~~ Come get in the car, there’s also the next note~”- Taewoon said with a sheepish grin on his lips.

“Oh hi Taewoonnie hyung~ Are you in that paperchase of my cheesy stone too?”- Taeha snickered and took a seat in the car, while they were chatting about anything and everything the car drove them to the unknown place.

“Yeah of course you know him but here’s your next sticky note.”

“Ah thanks.”

Have you been fetched or do I have to hit somebody?

Whatever~ I know I when it comes to describe things but the next two hours are going to be really relaxed because you’ll go to the spa with Taewonnie hyung~

You will get the next note from your grumpy hyungs’ ‘wife’

Your secret admirer

“Why are you laughing so much? What did he write?”

“No reason.”- Taeha said between giggles and a second later the note was stolen from his hyung.

“The hell is he writing? He hitting me? Grumpy hyung?Man that little ...”

“Yah hyung don’t be like this~Let’s enjoy the hours in the spa~” And on cue they reached the spa building, they thanked their driver, who was Jungwoo but Taeha didn’t know, and walked to the entrance of the pearl white building. They were immediately greeted by a young lady in a long white dresses with a pink flowers in her hair.

“Welcome at the ‘White Spa’, do you have a reservation or would you like to place one?”

“Oh hello, we have a reservation and it should already be paid.”

“Okay for that name?”

“I think it should be for Oh and Kim.”

“Okay let me check.”- The lady said and walked to the desk to come back with a smile.

“Yes everything is fine, two hours at our outdoor osen for two people.”- She confirmed with a smile.

“You may follow me to the changing room.”- She said and gave them each a few towels, slippers, a bathrobe and white swimming trunks. They thanked her and quickly changes, at the other side of the changing rooms they were greeted by the next young lady but she had a yellow flower in her hair.

“Hello dear guests, may I show you the way to the outdoor osen.”-She said and walked they to the hot springs. It was a wonderfully decorated hot spring in middle of a little forest like place with a waterfall in the middle and a stone part which leads to the osen itself, really stunning. The two were really stunned from the beauty of this place which made the lady giggle.

“Would you like to have something to drink?”

“Uhmmm..uhh a green tea please.”- Taeha answered a bit hesitated.

“For me too, please.”

“Okay I’ll be back in a second and will bring your drinks to you.”- She said and walked to the bar which was located at the end of the outdoor spa area.

They walked down the path and joined the people who were already in the hot spring, relaxing in the hot water to smooth their muscles.

“Wow hyung that’s amazing here!”

“Yes I know, very impressive!”

“Did you know about this place?”

“NOO! Absolutely not but I have to bring Jungwoo here, he would like it~”

“I need to bring Yoohwan too. It would be interesting to know how he found out about this pleace.”- Taeha said and the moment he finished the lady with the yellow flower came with their drinks and a few snacks in her hands.

“Here you go. If you need something just call for me.”- She said and walked back to greet the next guests.

The two enjoyed their time in the hot water to the maximum and even talked to a few people which were sitting near them. In the end the two hours felt like 20 minutes because it was so relaxing and nice. When the time was over they changed again and thanked the ladies for their lovely service. They walked out of the building refreshed and happy.

Taeha walked a bit ahead of Taewoon and moment he turned around to ask the elder about the next note the latter was nowhere to be found.

“What the?”- Taeha whispered slowly and when he turned around again Jungwoo was standing there all happy with a note in his hands.

“Oh my God! Hyung you scared me! How in hell did you manage to magically appear within a second?”

“A magician never spills his tricks, darling.”- Jungwoo giggled and pulled Taeha into the car with which they drove to the spa earlier.

“So baby here’s your next note~”

“Ah thank you.”

Did you enjoy your time with grumpy hyung in the osen?

Of course it wasn’t as good as with me in Japan but I hope you liked it nonetheless.

So now you’re all relaxed, happy, clean and smooth the only thing that is missing is a nice piece of clothing~

But not for long, what do you thing is the nicest out of the three? Tell your answer Jungwoo, he knows the right one~

*Tuxedo

*Jeans with shirt

*Borat swimming trunks

 

The next few minutes the only thing heard in the car had been Taehas laughing and it took him quite some time to come down again.

“The ?! It’s totally the Borat swimming trunks!”- Taeha laughed once again and Jungwoo joined him.

“I knew you would say that!”

“Of course! But what is that for a multiple choice question anyway? The ‘right’ answer is of course the tuxedo.”

“I don’t know either, he said he wanted to make it fun or something like that and yes it is obviously right.”

“Do you know the reason for his little paperchase?”- Taeha asked pouting, he would really know why his boyfriend spent so much time in planning this whole thing for him without him being involved besides the little notes.

“Uh I don’t know...anyways we have to get out of the car.”- Jungwoo said and opened the door.

“Okay? Where are we going?”

“You will see when we’re there~”

“Eh? Okay”

They walked for a while and when they entered a store Taeha was even more confused.

“Uhm, Hyung why are we in a tuxedo store?”

“To buy you one, silly.”

“Uhm why?”

“Because your boyfriend insisted me to bring you here to buy you one.”- Jungwoo explained to the still confused Taeha.

“He did?”

“Yup he did. Oh yeah and before I forget here’s  the second part of your note from me.”- Jungwoo said and handed his the rest of the note from earlier.

 

Obviously the right answer is tuxedo but I bet that your first try was the borat thing.

You mentioned once that you don’t have a nice tuxedo so I picked three which would suit you the best~

But you choose the one you want

Once you’re finish show the others your new peice of cloth.

Your next note will be in the room you normally change

Your secret admirer

 

“Come Taeha don’t stare at that piece of paper for hours, I already asked the man which tuxedos your lover had picked.”

“Uh yeah. I’m on my way.”-Taeha replied still deep in thoughts.

The man showed them the different tuxedos and Yoohwan really picked pretty ones, a dark blue , a raven black  and a dark grey one. It was quite a hard decision because each of them was stunning and totally Taehas’ style. In the end he took the raven black one because black suits every event.

They bought it, thanked the man who gave them advise and headed to the dorm afterwards.

“Taebaby you’re so quiet is something wrong?”- Jungwoo asked when they sat down in the car, indeed Taeha had been quiet since he read the last note even thought nothing special was written on it.

“No nothing’s wrong, it’s just that I ...I’m kinda shocked that he still remember that I would like to have one...to be honest even I don’t know when I mentioned it and he still remember.”- Taeha said and looked at the tuxedo bag on his lap.

“He’s a sweet one, he really cherishes you so he tries to remember things you want, need and so on. You really got you a good one~”

“Yeah I know sometimes it seems unreal that he’s together with me instead of a pretty actress or some other pretty girl. I think he’s to good for me anyway and will leave me someday for some pretty girl”

“He had chosen you so don’t say things like that, I can promise you something, he won’t leave you. Do you want to know why? Simple, he’s still as much in love with you as on day one.”

“You think so?”

“Oh no I don’t think so; I know. I can clearly see it in his eyes. So don’t be sad over something which will never happen. Enjoy the rest of your day with a bright simile on your face he planned this for such a long time you know.”

“Okay I will it has been a fantastic day anyway~ I’ll thank him the moment I see him~”

Moments later they reached the dorm, they took everything out of the car and entered the dorm, the atmosphere was good and was even better when all members were together again. All but Yoohwan who was still missing. Taeha walked to their shared room to change and to find his next note and he must be blind to not see it. On his bed was a bouquet of red roses along with a note written on red paper.

You are heaven

You are paradise

You are my everything

Let’s meet at our little heaven

Yoohwan

With a gigantic smile on his face Taeha nearly run out of the front door to get to the flight of strairs. 'Our little heaven' was a easy one, of course it was their garden on top of the building, their beautiful roof with the best view over Seoul,

Taeha was so excepted the whole day had been fantastic but it had been even better if he had spent it with Yoohwan. Nonetheless it was finally the moment he could see him again as cheesy as it ,ay sound even tough he hadn't seen him for only a few hours he still missed him, missed him a lot to be exactly.

It took Taeha not even four minutes to reach the roof and each step he made his smile only grew, he opened the door with a fast swing and immediatley his eyes searched for the man he loved do deeply. The first thing he saw were tons of red roses, they were either lying around in form of flower petals or as big bouquets, the next thing he noticed were all the candles which were standing around which gave the whole roof top a romantic atmosphere. Then he saw a beautiful decorated table with two plates filled with the best looking food Taeha had ever seen in his whole live. Everything was so beautifully decorated Taeha had to spent at least one hour only to see each and every detail but the one thing he wanted to see so badly wasn't around; he couldn't spot Yoohwan anyway.

Just as he walked to the table he saw a little sticky note on a plate which read 'Turn around', which he did promptly and then he was faced by a stunning looking Yoohwan in a chic black tuxedo and a red bow.

Seconds later a romantic song started and Yoohwan stretched his hand out.

"Would you like to dance with me?"- He asked with a smile so sweet Taeha could melt only by looking at it.

"Of course my good-looking admirer~"

They had a beautiful dance right underneath the moon light and Taeha couldn't fell any happier that in this very moment at least he thought so.

Once the song stopped they shared a few small kissed and Yoohwan spined him a last time he took one of his hands looked deep into his eyes before he took a deep breath to smooth his nervousness; it didn't help not at all.

"First of all you look absolutely stunning and I'm just so happy to be able to claim you as mine but do you know what I still don't like?"- He asked cheerfully and got Taeha a bit confused.

"I don't know honey, tell me~"

"Your last name."-  Yoohwan answered grinning and brought Taehas small hand so his lips to place a tender kiss on them and before Taeha could even ask what the hell he meaned with his saying he kneeled down opening the red velvet box he had hidden in his hand for quite some time already.

"Oh Sungjong or better Oh Taeha will you marry me? You have my heart since the beginning and you will have it forever, now have my name too for now and forever."-  He asked smiling from one ear to the other and only seconds later he found himself lying on the floor with a slightly sobbing Taeha on top of his repeating one small 'Yes' after another.

They shared another kiss before Yoohwan took Taehas hand to place the ring on his ringfinger to say he was never happier than that day would only be the truth.

 

 

 



 

Andddd it's the endddd!!!!

Okay first off all I'm pretty much sorry that it took me so long to update the last chapter OTL But that's the end like seriously the first ff i've ever written is at its end~

And honestly it took so long since I totally got into writing stories about WooGyu xD (Nam Woohyun x Kim Sunggyu //INFINITE)

Anyways thank you so much for sticking with this story till the end~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

ps you just HAVE to watch this it's freaking beautiful!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MByf5r7IrTA

They got a lot better and gosh Yoohwan sings so nice in this TT_TT I'm so looking forward to their comeback TT_TT <3