Success!

Destiny?

As the two of them finally stood infront of the door, they took a last deep breath to calm themselves and Yoohwan squeezed Taehas hand a bit before they opened the door together.

They were welcomed with a bone-crushing hug for Jungwoo who couldn’t hide his happiness anymore.

“Hello Jungwoo~~~”- Yoohwan and Taeha greeted him happily.

“Yah Jungwoo let go of the kids!”- Taewoon groaned annoyed as he pushed his fingers through his hair.

“Yessss don’t be such a pain in the neck Taewonnie, I just wanted to greet them~”- Jungwoo sing-song as he let go of Yoohwan and Taeha and walked with them to the table where the others where waiting.

“So since Jungwoo finally stopped strangling you two, welcome to SPEED!! Here are your contracts.”- Taewoon handed them their contracts and asked them to take a seat while the have a look through it.

“If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask us, okay?”- Jungwoo said smiling and both nooded.

It took them in the end about half an hour and a few questions before they finished reading it and signed it.

“So my new babys welcome to our family! Taeha already knows all the names but I don’t know about you Yoohwan.”

“Taeha told me already.”- Yoohwan answered happily with his usual grin.

“Okay that’s perfect so now we will tell you more about the following days.”- Taewoon began before he was interrupted by Sungmin who wanted to say something too.

“To come to the important point! Since you two are now members you will of course live with us in our dorm! Soooo get you things together in the next few days so we’ll have more time to get to know each other!!”- Sungmin said excited.

“And you two get a room for yourselves! Isn’t that cool?”- Jongkook said with a big grin as he winked.

After his wink Yoohwan and Taeha looked at each other with a merely confused look on their faces before they faced the others again.

They talked about two hours about everything which will be important for the next few days. Yoohwan and Taeha got a schedule as well so they could look over it again when they are at home. When they finished the whole introducing and explaining they bid goodbye, however Jungwoo couldn't resist to hug them again, and went separate ways for the day.

 

POV YOOHWAN

As we bid them goodbye to head to our shopping trip, Jungwoo gave us another bone-crushing hug as he finally let go of us we bowed and walked out the door; overjoyed.

When we walked out of the CCM building I couldn't hide my gigantic grin anymore.

“Oh my goshhh! Taeha we really did it!!!”- I nearly shouted because I was so overjoyed and exicted.

“Yess!! I know, oh my God I can’t believe! Gimme a high-five man!”- Taeha said with a ridiculous sounded bad ascent which cause us both to laugh like fools but in the end we still high-fived.

“So Yoohwan we had enough fun, let’s go buy shoes!”

“Okay, Okay. You little shoe maniac.”- I giggled lightly as he leaded me to the shoe shop in which he saw his ‘must have’ shoes.

After we finished our little shopping trip we decided to go to Minji noona to tell her about our successes and to have a coffee. She was as happy as we were when we told her everything, she even gave us the cupcakes and the coffees for free! Oh and the third bone-crushing hug today but I think it won’t be the last. After we finished our dessert we thanked her again whereupon she said it was her a pleasure and that she’ll be our biggest fangirl, that she wants every album signed , we shouldn't forget her when we’re famous as s*it and that we should at least visit her once a month, oh and we should make advertising for her cafè or even better sign every single thing in her cafè. We really had to laugh at this request.

After we calmed down from all that laughing we bid her goodbye and answered her with a ‘Of course noona~’.

 

“Okay she didn’t really mean what she said, or did she?”- Taeha asked giggling as we were walking down the street to the subway station.

“Of course not, okay the last part.”- I answered grinning.

“Soo let’s go to your house! By the way where do you live? You’ve never invited me!”- Taeha began nagging.

“You know that I stay at my grandparents house and we hadn’t really time to go to each others houses and besides that I’ve never been in your room either.”- I justified myself as I pulled him in the right direction.

“But I introduced you to my mother and you have already sat in my livingroom.”- He pouted.

“Gosh, you’re so stubborn really. It will take us another 20 minutes before we arrive at my house then I’ll introduce you to my grandpartens and you can see my room, is this alright? My stubborn beauty.”- I said to him a little bit annoyed but to be honest he was right and it’s really time to introduce him to my grandparents and I want him to meet my family in Gwangju too.

“Uhhhhhh...okay.”- He stammered blushing; most likely because of the ‘stubborn beauty’ part I guess but I said it before I could stop myself.

After we took the subway, we walked a bit and arrived at my grandparents house and because of some odd reason Taeha became nervous as I unlocked the door.

“Hey grandma, grandpa. I want to introduce you to someone~”- I rather shouted as I walked to the living room but halfway I realized that Taeha still stand near the door so I walked back, took his hand and pulled him along.

“Hello my son! Who is it? But more important how was the audition today?!”- My grandpa shouted back.

“Hurry up darling! We want to know! I prayed the whole day that you and Taeha will successful today!”- My grandma said and right after she finished her sentence we walked into the living room, still holding hands.

My grandparents looked at us especially at the blushed face of Taeha then at our still joined hands and immediately began to smile before they said in unison, ‘Oh that must be your Taeha.’

“Uhm yes, but how do you know?”- I asked them irritated.

“We just had that feeling you know~”-  My grandma answered.

“Uhmm yes I’m Oh Taeha okay to be honest my real name is Sungjong but everybody calls my Taeha it’s nice to meet you.”- Taeha said shyly before he bowed.

“Oh sweetheart you don’t have to bow! Come on take a seat. Would you like something to drink?”

“Oh yes please, Mrs. Kim.”

“Darling you don’t need to be so formal you can call me grandma too, I’ve already heard so many things about you and you’re actually the first friend Yoohwan introduced to us~.”- She said smiling before she walked to the kitchen to grab a few drinks and snacks.

After she came back again and gave Taeha and me something to drink she took a seat next to my grandpa.

“So you two enough with that small talk, will you please tell us how it went!”- My grandpa said excited.

Let’s prank them a little bit!

I looked to Taeha and hoped he would get that I want to play a little prank on my grandparents and fortunately we understood each other even without words and he immediately began to act like he was fighting with tears.

“Uhmm...we really gave our best but ....”- I said with a sad expression while I rubbed Taehas back, my grandparents got the message and rushed over to us.

“Oh no!! Don’t be sad! There will be another chance and they don’t deserve you two when they didn’t see your talents!”- My grandma said caring.

I looked again to Taeha to give him the signal to stop his acting.

“..But we were so good that they immediately gave us contracts which we signed about 4 hours ago!!!”- I said overjoyed and Taeha showed them our schedules.

“Wait...so you two won?!”- My grandfather asked slightly irritated and confused.

“Yupppppp.”- Taeha answered with his best smile.

“OH MY GOD! You two!! Do you want that grandad and I die of a heart attack? Oh my gosh! We have to celebrate!”- My grandma nearly shouted out of joy before he hugged us with all her force; the forth bone-crashing hug of the day.

We talked a bit more before we headed to my room.

 

POV TAEHA

Yoohwans room looked like a typical guests room, a bed, a table, one small nightstand, a sideboard and so on but of course it looks like one because it is just a guest room.

I hope I’ll be able to see his home in Gwangju some day – I though and sighed.

“Hey what’s wrong? Take a seat.”- Yoohwan asked worried.

“Nothing’s wrong. But is it really true that I’m the first friend you actually introduced to your grandparents?”- I asked full of curosity, slightly blushing as I remembered the words of his grandmother.

“Uhmmm....uhh yeah..., but to be honest I would have you introduced to them even if you didn’t complained about that today.”- He answered stammering as he looked everywhere instead to actually look at me. Is he blushing?`

“really?!”- I asked kinda shocked and happy.

“..Yes.”

“Gosh you’re so cute. I’ll introduce you to my dad some day too!”- I said happily. But i hope I can introduce you as my someone special and not only as my good friend...

“Yah! I’m not the cute one here, you’re cute and adorable! Oh by the way why did we go to my house first ?”

“You pabo, maybe to get your stuff so we could move to the dorm as soon as possible? Like Sungmin said the sooner we move in the more time we have to get to know each other as we will be debuting in around three months! And we have to train much as well so hurry up, honbun!”- I explained to him but I had to grin at the fact that I called him ‘honbun’ for the First time; ‘honbun’is the short version of my cheesy nickname for him, which is ‘honey bunny’ but I was to shy to say it before.

“Did you just call my honbun?”- Yoohwan giggled.

“Is this the only thing you noticed from everything I said just now?”- I asked him as I rose on eyebrow.

“No but that’s the important one.”- He said giggling again.

“Yes I did and you can’t do anything to stop me!”- I answered laughing.

“I didn’t plan to do so.”- Yoohwan said with an eye smile which left me speechless before he began to pick his things he could need for the dorm.

It took us around an hour to pack the suitcase for Yoohwan as we laughed like fools mostly because of the pair of pink underwear I found and as we were finish we headed to my house so we could tell my mum the good news and so we could pack my stuff as well.

 

In the house of the Oh’s

“Mum!! I brought Yoohwan with me and we want to tell you something!”- I yelled upstairs after we entered the house.

“How did the audition go? Really?! Did you tell him that you—“- My mum yelled back as she walked down the stairs but thank God I could interrupt her.

“MUM!!”

“Oh Okay, but how did the audition go?! Did they like you?”- She asked after she greeted us with a welcome home hug.

“We got it.”- I said happy and Yoohwan beside me began to smile his dimple smile.

“What do you mean you got it?”- She asked confused.

“Mum, WE WON!”- I said to her overjoyed and totally excited about the fact that we really won.

“Dear Lord in ing heaven!!! I knew you two would rock this s*th!! Oh my God I can’t believe it!”- She said now as happy as we were right before she hugged us another time but with much more power that the last time.

“We even signed the contracts already and we will move to the dorm in the following days!”- Yoohwan said happily.

“Oh gosh my baby will leave home again. Do you know with whom you will share your room?”

“Yup we already know, we will have a room for ourselves.”- I said grinning.

“That’s amazing!”

We also talked with her about everything and after about an hour we walked to my room to pack my suitcase.

**

“Wow I’ve known that you’re a little shoe maniac but you really have a lot of shoes!”- Yoohwan said impressed after he saw my former bookshelf which is now filled with shoes instead of books. After he turned around he gasped for the second time.

“Yup you’re really a fan of the Mavel Universum and especially Iron Man.”- He giggled.

“But what I’m really curious about is what your mother said earlier, what did you want to tell me?”- He asked as he sat down on my bed and faced me.

Thank you very much my beloved mother....

“Uhm I –uhhhh  I’ve always wanted to tell you how much I love flowers!”- I explained with the hope he would believe me even though my mother meant if I already confessed.

“You do?”

“Yess really!”

“What’s your favorite kind of flower?”

“Mhmm that’s a hard one I like Amaryllis and Daffodils. Do you like flowers?”- I asked him curious about the answer.

“Yes I do, I like Carnation especially the white ones because they stand for pure love and I like Gardenia because they indicate secret love and they tell their receiver ‘You’re lovely’, it’s most likely a flower which you could use for a confession”- He explained with a soft smile on his lips.

“Wow! You really know much about flowers!”- I said flabbergasted. He only smiled shyly.

“Do you know the meaning of my favorite flowers too?”- I asked him excited.

“Uhmm yes I do, Daffodils stand for a new beginning as well as for a unrequited love and Amaryllis stand for splendid beauty which really does suit you~”- He said with a loveable dreamy expression on his face while he was looking through my stuff, fortunately he didn’t looked at me because otherwise he would have noticed my incredibly red face.

 

In the end it took us a while until we finished packing my stuff as well. We talked pretty much and Yoohwan taught me a bit about the language of flowers, which could be really usefully. As I walked him out we agreed that we will move to the dorm the day after tomorrow so we have one day to relax before we have to deal with the daily stress of a trainee.



HELLO THERE!!~~~~

First of all I'm sorry that I didn't upload in a while --> I'm such a lazy , sorryyyy TT_TT

I hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter as well as the ones will follow >x< ~ <3

Love you all !!